PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Syndicate Souvenirs

jaychurch7
10-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Okay I have reached 100% completion with the game, associates and the Dreadful crimes DLC but I still have not unlocked the souvenir on the train on the bookshelf labelled "Secret - All aboard" has anyone got this?

Littleweasel
11-01-2015, 08:16 AM
i'm also looking on how to get that souvenir.
i'm stuck at %95 for game progress which is weird since i have completed %100 of the game (story, conquest, exploration, level 10 & all perks)
i'm also missing 1 of the badges (obtain all club rewards) which is also weird since i have %100 of everything in that also but the last badge

ReilArt
11-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Okay I have reached 100% completion with the game, associates and the Dreadful crimes DLC but I still have not unlocked the souvenir on the train on the bookshelf labelled "Secret - All aboard" has anyone got this?

I'm missing the same! I've 100% completition too, every perks, Dreadful Crimes etc.

@Littleweasel: Club Reward means you have to spend your Ubisoft Club point and get every reward (pistols, uplay colors, outfits etc). You will get the last badge when you collect every reward (things that I won't do because I prefer to spend my UC points for something else like discounts..).
Have you done the stuff in WW1? Maybe you're missing that.

obi1kenobie
11-02-2015, 12:12 AM
im having the same problem ! im also missing "Take a closer look" can someone tell how to get it ? please ?

ReilArt
11-02-2015, 09:32 AM
im having the same problem ! im also missing "Take a closer look" can someone tell how to get it ? please ?

This one should be the souvenir you get when you finish Dreadful Crimes.

Littleweasel
11-02-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm missing the same! I've 100% completition too, every perks, Dreadful Crimes etc.

@Littleweasel: Club Reward means you have to spend your Ubisoft Club point and get every reward (pistols, uplay colors, outfits etc). You will get the last badge when you collect every reward (things that I won't do because I prefer to spend my UC points for something else like discounts..).
Have you done the stuff in WW1? Maybe you're missing that.

i have done %100 of the game, and i have bought all the uplay items

noods85
11-03-2015, 03:39 AM
I've found what you need!!!

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Alonzo_Batilla%27s_treasures

CydonianKnight21
11-03-2015, 04:44 PM
i'm also looking on how to get that souvenir.
i'm stuck at %95 for game progress which is weird since i have completed %100 of the game (story, conquest, exploration, level 10 & all perks)
i'm also missing 1 of the badges (obtain all club rewards) which is also weird since i have %100 of everything in that also but the last badge

i can't help with the missing souvenir that OP is facing but littleweasel have you completed the WW1 memories? its at the east (right) edge of the map on the thames

Littleweasel
11-07-2015, 10:25 AM
i can't help with the missing souvenir that OP is facing but littleweasel have you completed the WW1 memories? its at the east (right) edge of the map on the thames

as i said in an earlier post i have complete the game %100, so yes i have and bought all uplay item

ImaginaryRuins
11-08-2015, 12:59 PM

Same here. I played the X1 version so I didn't have Dreadful Crimes, but the rest were the same. All missions (including WW1) done and full sych; level 10; all weapons & outfits crafted and upgraded; all collectibles (including those in WW1) collected. There really is nothing more to do in the game, but there it is, one souvenir missing.

Littleweasel
11-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Same here. I played the X1 version so I didn't have Dreadful Crimes, but the rest were the same. All missions (including WW1) done and full sych; level 10; all weapons & outfits crafted and upgraded; all collectibles (including those in WW1) collected. There really is nothing more to do in the game, but there it is, one souvenir missing.

same here on x1 everything that can be done has been done and still missing the one souvenir.
i have also bought all the uplay items and i am still missing the badge for buying all the items?

josevteg
11-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Sorry for cross-posting but I'm missing also the "What're the odds?" souvenir, the first in the Rooks wagon. Does anyone know how to get it?

Thanks.

adobloug
11-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Sorry for cross-posting but I'm missing also the "What're the odds?" souvenir, the first in the Rooks wagon. Does anyone know how to get it?

Thanks.

I think this is rewarded for winning all the races.

Pellzor
11-22-2015, 02:32 AM

I got it today, I did train robberys, like five of them and then the souvenir popped up!

Badringo
11-22-2015, 01:11 PM
I got it today, I did train robberys, like five of them and then the souvenir popped up!

I did train robberies more than 10 times still didn't get it.....

Would you be so kind as to snip the image of the souvenir?

I'm curious about how it looks like.Thank you.

josevteg
11-22-2015, 06:14 PM

You were absolutely right!.

I hadn't realised that I was missing one of the races. I completed it and the souvenir appeared.

Thank you very much mate.

Pellzor
11-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Yeah sure! It looks like five keys :S 10? And u have not got it, oh then I don't know what I've done... maybe robbed 5 trains in 5 diffrent boroughs?
I'm playing on Xbox One FYI.

Sorry for the small pic, but it says:

"Train coupling locking pins
Each one represents growth and success of the gang."

http://screenshotscontent-t3001.xboxlive.com/000900000782ee4d-16679137-be3e-46b3-95cc-400bcea6e443/Thumbnail_Small.PNG

Badringo
11-23-2015, 08:58 PM
Yeah sure! It looks like five keys :S 10? And u have not got it, oh then I don't know what I've done... maybe robbed 5 trains in 5 diffrent boroughs?
I'm playing on Xbox One FYI.

Sorry for the small pic, but it says:

"Train coupling locking pins
Each one represents growth and success of the gang."

http://screenshotscontent-t3001.xboxlive.com/000900000782ee4d-16679137-be3e-46b3-95cc-400bcea6e443/Thumbnail_Small.PNG

It's clear enough!Thank you so mach.

I'm playing on PS4 and tried every way I know but still missing the souvenir.

I wonder if this related to wagon detaching but still in vain.

Keep fighting......

ImaginaryRuins
11-24-2015, 03:53 PM

Don't mean to challenge you but, are you absolutely sure it is related to train robberies? How did you know that train robberies unlock that souvenri may I ask?

I have done at least 10 train robberies as I needed money to upgrade items, but I still haven't got this souvneir.

Thanks for your image of that souvenir though. Since they are all coupling locking pins, did you once destroy all those locking pins of one train?

Catwomans_Kiss
11-25-2015, 03:16 PM
I am very happy to say that the All Aboard Souvenir has finally been unlocked on the train after the new 1,20 update;)

ImaginaryRuins
11-26-2015, 04:37 PM
That souvneir didn't unlock immediately after downloading the patch; I had to do another train robbery to unlock it.

VasilyZaitsev42
11-29-2015, 07:53 PM
I got it!!!! I dont really know what i did that triggered it but i tried 1 zipline onto a train, 2 rob whole train stealthily, 3 bring homies to a train robbery plus more different ways of robbing it

Mik3See
01-15-2016, 03:31 AM

Are you sure about this one?

Ive finished all races and 1st in all Lap Races and still don't get tje souvenir... iga the only one I'm missing :(

TR.Misterscruff
01-15-2016, 11:49 AM
By reading the above post you have said you have finished all the races and 1st in the lap races, you need to finish 1st in 3 different type of races for the achievement to unlock.