PDA

View Full Version : What comics have I missed?

RzaRecta357
10-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Howdy! So, I read the fall and the chain so I knew all about the russians and stuff. I know a chronicles is supposed to follow one of them? Is it Nikolai? He quit being an Assassin, correct?

Can I buy these digital anywhere? Also, is there one about Henry Green's relative?

I'm a little lost and don't want to miss any of the lore now that Syndicate has gotten me back into it. No modern day sucks but they had quite a bit of intel to make up for it from the modern day and also to wet our Project Legacy whistles.

Locopells
10-30-2015, 04:02 PM
ACC:Russia will follow Nikolai between the events of The Fall and The Chain, before he attempts to retire.

Assassin's Creed: Brahman follows events in the life of Henry Green's father, yes. Plus ACC:India will follow on from that (and is due to be the next to be released).

There is also a new AC comic following events, both historical and modern, unrelated to other characters (I think, I haven't read yet, I just know the basics).

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_%28Titan_Comics%29

I think they can be got digitally yes, try the Ubiworks site.

RzaRecta357
10-30-2015, 07:25 PM
Perfect! Thank you!

So just to clarify. The only one actually released I haven't read yet would be Brahman then?

Captain Tomatoz
10-30-2015, 10:52 PM
Perfect! Thank you!

So just to clarify. The only one actually released I haven't read yet would be Brahman then?
Also issue one of the new Titan comics assassins creed has been released

Locopells
10-31-2015, 01:23 AM
Indeed.

RzaRecta357
11-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Also issue one of the new Titan comics assassins creed has been released

What is that one about?

ze_topazio
11-02-2015, 05:45 PM
The Salem witch trials of 1692/1693 in Colonial America, modern day deals with a woman relieving the life on an ancestor of hers during those events, the prologue shows an event in the mid XIX century during the Gold Rush, since I haven't read it I don't know how important that is to the overall plot.