PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Syndicate - Industrial Pack

natasha28
10-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Hello

I have tried to redeem the code through the redeem website. Says I should receive an email with my code. But I haven't got it yet and I did this the day the game was released.
Can anybody please advise?

UbiSmarmy
10-31-2015, 12:47 AM
Hello

I have tried to redeem the code through the redeem website. Says I should receive an email with my code. But I haven't got it yet and I did this the day the game was released.
Can anybody please advise?

First of all I would suggest that you check your spam/junk folder, and if it isn't there could you please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) for further help getting you your pack.

natasha28
11-03-2015, 11:49 PM
I didn't have it in spam/junk folder.
I have mailed Ubisoft Support and I've not had a reply yet. It's been 2 days and I've had to send a second mail

phoenix-force411
11-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Search "Ubisoft" in your mail. Some secret mails may pop up. That's what I did, and I found what I was looking for.

natasha28
11-04-2015, 07:53 AM
I just tried that and no luck with that either

DESPERADOZ
11-04-2015, 05:01 PM
I got the same problem. Never received the email. And no it's nowhere in my email or spam folder. And yes i contacted support and they keep telling me to wait. It's been WEEKS now :( I mean c'mon i pre-order AC every year and it was always easy with a code that you can redeem in PSN. But now I have to go on some Ubisoft site and redeem it there and never get the code. What's the point in getting the code with the gear when already finished the game ? *sigh* I think i'll stop pre-ordering the games now when I don't even get the pre-order stuff.

UbiSmarmy
11-05-2015, 02:37 AM
I got the same problem. Never received the email. And no it's nowhere in my email or spam folder. And yes i contacted support and they keep telling me to wait. It's been WEEKS now :( I mean c'mon i pre-order AC every year and it was always easy with a code that you can redeem in PSN. But now I have to go on some Ubisoft site and redeem it there and never get the code. What's the point in getting the code with the gear when already finished the game ? *sigh* I think i'll stop pre-ordering the games now when I don't even get the pre-order stuff.

Sorry to hear that you've been waiting for weeks to get access to the Industrial Pack. Please PM me your support ticket number and we'll work on getting this issue resolved.