PDA

View Full Version : PC -> Uplay -> PS4

sararehar
10-29-2015, 02:42 PM
Hello.
My question might have been answered before, but I haven't foud the answer. Anyway...
For years I played Assassin's Creed (from part 1 on) on my PC. Now, my PC runs AC3 without problems but any other game from then on (including AC4 and on) doesn't run smoothley. I'm thinking of getting PS4 because I wouldn't like to change my PC. I have Uplay account where I have registered my AC games (PC). My question is: am I going to be able to connect PS4 to my Uplay account and play those games or do I have to buy games for PS4 separatly (I can't play those already-registered-games from Uplay on PS4)?
Thank you for answers,
Sara

phoenix-force411
10-29-2015, 05:26 PM
You have to buy them again. Just the way the world works. I can't buy a PS4 version Syndicate and expect Uplay to give me the game on Xbox One for free.

UbiJustin
10-29-2015, 05:59 PM
You will need to buy the games separately for your PS4. They do not crossover from PC - PS4. What does transfer over are your Uplay points. So any points you may have saved up, you will be able to use those in the Ubisoft Club to redeem unlockable content.