PDA

View Full Version : Dancer rating - a litte suggestion...

TheBestBeastXI1
10-28-2015, 06:55 PM
JD2016 is great - as always - but it could be a bit better...

Song Rating:
We have, as always, possibility to rate each song... 1-5 hearts... great.
But why we cannot use this rating anywhere??????
From top of may head I can suggest two cases when using the rating would make sense:

First:
in main screen - where we have different sortings (solo, duet, 3-person, 4-person, unlimited... etc) - add another sortings there - per user rating - it would be so much better to filter out songs I do not like...

Second:
When playing Non-Stop Shuffle - we should be able to select that we want to play only 5 hearts songs... or 4 and 5 hearts... some of the songs included in game are not so good - and I reallly do not want to be bothered with them...

Also:
As two cases above do not work - I wanted to create a playlist from my top rating songs...
Guess what: when you add songs to play list.... RATING IS NOT SHOWN!!!
I need to write down first my rating on paper and later come to playlist creator and add them using my notes on paper...
Do you really think this makes any sense???

I think those thigs are really tiny to implement... but they would greatly improve user experience...
(BTW - I am using Wii U)

Ubi-Elyon
10-29-2015, 01:44 PM
JD2016 is great - as always - but it could be a bit better...

Song Rating:
We have, as always, possibility to rate each song... 1-5 hearts... great.
But why we cannot use this rating anywhere??????
From top of may head I can suggest two cases when using the rating would make sense:

First:
in main screen - where we have different sortings (solo, duet, 3-person, 4-person, unlimited... etc) - add another sortings there - per user rating - it would be so much better to filter out songs I do not like...

Second:
When playing Non-Stop Shuffle - we should be able to select that we want to play only 5 hearts songs... or 4 and 5 hearts... some of the songs included in game are not so good - and I reallly do not want to be bothered with them...

Also:
As two cases above do not work - I wanted to create a playlist from my top rating songs...
Guess what: when you add songs to play list.... RATING IS NOT SHOWN!!!
I need to write down first my rating on paper and later come to playlist creator and add them using my notes on paper...
Do you really think this makes any sense???

I think those thigs are really tiny to implement... but they would greatly improve user experience...
(BTW - I am using Wii U)

Hi TheBestBeastXI1 and welcome to the official forum,

We really appriciate your feedbacks and we will make sure they arrive to our developer team in order to provide the best game experience.
If you have any further suggestion please do not esitate to share :)

Elyon

TheBestBeastXI1
10-30-2015, 12:14 AM
Thanks Elyon :)

Quick follow up here:

PlayList is limited to 25 songs only?... Why?
It is bearly enough to hold my 5 heart songs from JD16 - but when I will turn on unlimited - this will be not even close...
25 songs is less than 90 min... I would expect to be able to create plalist for at least 3h... probably not more than 6h as this could be a bit too much...
So... could you top it up to 100 songs please?

Ubi-Elyon
10-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Thanks Elyon :)

Quick follow up here:

PlayList is limited to 25 songs only?... Why?
It is bearly enough to hold my 5 heart songs from JD16 - but when I will turn on unlimited - this will be not even close...
25 songs is less than 90 min... I would expect to be able to create plalist for at least 3h... probably not more than 6h as this could be a bit too much...
So... could you top it up to 100 songs please?

You are welcome ;)
Thank you for sending your comments on the Playlist, we'll share them with the dev team.