PDA

View Full Version : Choosing the best Skills

ProdiGurl
10-28-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm finally able to continue playing ACS today and can pick 2 new skills soon - was wondering which ones are best to pick earlier in the game or what your favorite skills are that you get the most use out of?

VitoAuditore
10-28-2015, 05:59 PM
I can imagine most people starting with giving evie stealth skills, and jacob fighting skills because that's what they're best at. I did the opposite. I first upgraded jacob's stealth so I can sneak with him- and upgraded evie's fighting skills because she dies so easily in a fight. that being said- just pick what you want because you get new skills so fast, you will barely be able to get used to a skill you just got before you can upgrade new skills.

SenseHomunculus
10-28-2015, 06:02 PM
I'm finally able to continue playing ACS today and can pick 2 new skills soon - was wondering which ones are best to pick earlier in the game or what your favorite skills are that you get the most use out of?

I think First Strike is very helpful as soon as you can get it.

cawatrooper9
10-28-2015, 06:48 PM
I really like the ability to instantly loot anyone on a stealth kill- got that early and my equipment has always remained nice and full.

I also like scavenger I and II. The earlier you get those, the more they'll pay off.

ProdiGurl
10-28-2015, 07:33 PM
I can imagine most people starting with giving evie stealth skills, and jacob fighting skills because that's what they're best at. I did the opposite. I first upgraded jacob's stealth so I can sneak with him- and upgraded evie's fighting skills because she dies so easily in a fight. that being said- just pick what you want because you get new skills so fast, you will barely be able to get used to a skill you just got before you can upgrade new skills.

I'm still playing Jacob & didn't know about her going down more easily in a fight so I think that's a good idea.

I'll check out First Strike & the other scavenging skills too. I'm trying to get the hang of playing again but I'm so rusty from not playing for so long, it's sad :nonchalance:
Thanks