PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Controller wired and originial Assassin's Creed ?

Kaynos2005
10-27-2015, 06:01 PM
I can't seem to be able to make it work.. I go in controls choose controller but i get no response from the game. Is the controller supported ?

SearStingray157
10-29-2015, 12:09 AM
I had similar question for ACII ($5 on Steam) a couple of weeks ago. It does recognize the controller, but the controls doesn't work.
I ended up getting a XBox 360 Windows controller (my old 360 controller was not recognized by windows), and after that it worked. So I ended up paying $45 for a controller in order to play a $5 game :).

TwoSlave
10-30-2015, 04:20 AM
I bought the game last month, and I played a little over just a week ago, and the controller worked for me. At first, it didnt. I had to use the mouse to run the game and to select a profile, but before I started to play I configured the controller.

The triggers is what doesn't work for me and it took me forever to map the buttons. The labeling in the configuration just says button and has a number to correspond which is which. But it was mostly confusing. (Imagine learning what button 8 does but not knowing if it should be mapped to a, x, b, or y.)