PDA

View Full Version : So that love story, huh? (Spoilers)

Toa TAK
10-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Talk about undercooked and underdeveloped. Maybe the book does a better job of this?

They did a great job with Evie, I think this and the Twin's daddy issues are the only thing that kinda stick out to me. Thoughts?

cawatrooper9
10-26-2015, 09:49 PM
Love story?

I'm just starting Sequence 6, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless...

Farlander1991
10-26-2015, 10:02 PM
I actually think it's fine. It's not as much a love story as it is a 'love story prologue', the actual love story happening somewhere after the events of the game. I mean, that part of the plot is about

two, essentially, co-workers realizing that they start to get feelings for each other and not knowing what to with that exactly (and also getting into trouble because of that) until they decide to say '**** it, let's get on a first name basis and try it out'

It's actually a very grounded approach to how a romance would start, and adds a bit additional layer to it.

Adryn Bliss
10-26-2015, 10:26 PM
If you completed the pressed flowers he proposes and she accepts...i just sat there like...da faq just happened, i've not even started sequence 5 yet.

whatr_those
10-26-2015, 10:42 PM
I actually think it's fine. It's not as much a love story as it is a 'love story prologue', the actual love story happening somewhere after the events of the game. I mean, that part of the plot is about

two, essentially, co-workers realizing that they start to get feelings for each other and not knowing what to with that exactly (and also getting into trouble because of that) until they decide to say '**** it, let's get on a first name basis and try it out'

It's actually a very grounded approach to how a romance would start, and adds a bit additional layer to it.
This, pretty much.

'Love story prologue' is a much more accurate label for what transpired in the game.

Toa TAK
10-26-2015, 10:53 PM
If you completed the pressed flowers he proposes and she accepts...i just sat there like...da faq just happened, i've not even started sequence 5 yet.
Wait what? I only have a few more to go. Gotta see this.