PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Ubi. How do you not Borgia twist us now? Project Legacy. Spoilers.

RzaRecta357
10-26-2015, 06:37 PM
So, project legacy player here. Just listened to Reconstructed Data 3 and read 12.

How awesome for us? I mean, about friggin time! Am I right Project Legacy players? Anyway...

I forget exactly why it disfigured some one.. But it clearly worked when used on Violet right away. So, I haven't even reached Sequence 6 yet.. But.. It's a WELL known fact that the face on the shroud is supposed to be jesus. Except we all know that the jesus we know isn't what he looked like. It's Cesare Borgia's image.

See what I'm saying? NO! You can't kill me! No mortal man can kill me!

ze_topazio
10-26-2015, 06:52 PM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2iw84zk.jpg

cawatrooper9
10-26-2015, 07:03 PM
See what I'm saying? NO! You can't kill me! No mortal man can kill me!

I'm still waiting for this to be explained. That, along with Juno's talking about the "other", the "her". Brotherhood wrote a lot of checks, and I'm not accepting the idea that they won't be cashed.

VestigialLlama4
10-26-2015, 07:07 PM
I'm still waiting for this to be explained. That, along with Juno's talking about the "other", the "her". Brotherhood wrote a lot of checks, and I'm not accepting the idea that they won't be cashed.

Of all the many threads scattered across AC Lore, they decide to bring back one of their least popular villains?!?

Brotherhood also had the whole "Eve, your son" thing which ultimately went nowhere.

cawatrooper9
10-26-2015, 07:36 PM
Of all the many threads scattered across AC Lore, they decide to bring back one of their least popular villains?!?

Really? Personally, I wasn't a fan of Ceasare, but I thought people generally liked him as a villain.

Brotherhood also had the whole "Eve, your son" thing which ultimately went nowhere.
Yup. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I hate the idea that so much of the overarching story has been dumbed down.

RzaRecta357
10-27-2015, 01:55 AM
It's not that I liked him. But he's evil as can be and he shouted those lines. I assumed it's just because of his ego.. But with his face basically being burnt into the shroud it's like a golden nugget waiting to be found.