PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate's Parkour/Free-Running

phoenix-force411
10-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Okay, first of all, this a huge deal for me. While Unity's parkour mechanics were sloppy to a lot of people, I got the hang of it and can seamlessly parkour in Unity with little trouble. Before I played Syndicate, I thought the parkour mechanics were going to be "exactly" the same as Unity's, but I was wrong. It now feels worse, for me, that is. Why? Because I can't manually jump anymore. Syndicate's parkour system plays too safely. There's no taking risks and it's bothering me like crazy. Now when I have to get over a low-leveled wall, I have to wait until I hit the wall and then climb it. When I'm sliding down a steep slope, I can't jump and make Jacob/Evie skip the sliding. I HAVE to slide down without a choice.

Secondly, why can't Jacob/Evie just auto climb small objects in their path while I hold down the running button? I have to press the Free-Run Up button to climb the smallest objects. And Lastly, why is vaulting and sliding under and over objects completely automatic now? I liked it when they were manual just so I knew how to be stylish when I wanted to be. Wall leaping from side to side and climb leap are completely tied to just holding down the running button.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
10-26-2015, 06:35 PM
i completely get what u saying and the most annoying thing is when u wanna free run up a wall u have to hit it first then climb, i hope they fix that atleast

RzaRecta357
10-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah I'm a little sad about that but they fixed so many other things that oh well. It'll be normal in the next game again. Watch.