PDA

View Full Version : Release Humble Assassins Creed Bundle

tallkido
10-26-2015, 04:21 PM
With all Assassin's Creeds Uplay/Steam keys,this would get more people to use uplay and maybe buy other games on uplay(probably wont happen but worth a try).It will also increase the sales for AC Syndicate

Going4Quests
10-26-2015, 07:37 PM
I support. I knew of the name Assassin's Creed, but I only discovered the series last year a few months before Unity was out from a Steam Sale. Got AC1-AC3 complete for about 10 euro, then bought Black Flag till Syndicate Pre order.. Wouldnt have gotten in the series without the sale. AC is my favourite series now! :D

I think a Humble Bundle of AC1-AC4 could bring in lots of new players to the series! :)

tallkido
10-29-2015, 02:52 AM
Exactly

Jessigirl2013
11-01-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm not against it :rolleyes:

But is doubtful. Do any new AAA games ever get in a humble bundle?

tallkido
01-29-2016, 04:36 PM
So when is this bundle coming out?

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 11:53 AM
So when is this bundle coming out?
Haha :rolleyes:

I agree it sounds like a good idea to help bring new players to the series especially as the older games are more heavy on MD, and UBI could then stop sacrificing it in newer games to bring in new players :rolleyes:

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
02-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Haha :rolleyes:

I agree it sounds like a good idea to help bring new players to the series especially as the older games are more heavy on MD, and UBI could then stop sacrificing it in newer games to bring in new players :rolleyes:

There's a Ubisoft humble bundle going on
https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Ubisoft_Bundle

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:40 PM
There's a Ubisoft humble bundle going on
https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Ubisoft_Bundle

Looks like the OP question is answered :rolleyes:

TaylorBlakeH
02-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Looks like the OP question is answered :rolleyes:

I bought the $15 bundle and I just have to ask anyone else here.... Did anyone else set the amount of money that goes to Ubisoft to $0 just to spite them because of how poor their support is?? I mean, I'm all for brotherly love and donating to charity when possible; but generosity REALLY wasn't at the core of my motivations as I was dragging that slider that controlled Ubisoft's profit alllllll the way down to zero. AM I alone? Does this make me evil?

Hawkachino
02-08-2016, 08:45 PM
I bought the $15 bundle and I just have to ask anyone else here.... Did anyone else set the amount of money that goes to Ubisoft to $0 just to spite them because of how poor their support is?? I mean, I'm all for brotherly love and donating to charity when possible; but generosity REALLY wasn't at the core of my motivations as I was dragging that slider that controlled Ubisoft's profit alllllll the way down to zero. AM I alone? Does this make me evil?

You're not alone, I did the same thing. It doesn't make us evil either. Ubisoft has made it pretty clear that they don't care about their games or the people that play them. So why should we support them any more than we do now?

TaylorBlakeH
02-08-2016, 10:36 PM
You're not alone, I did the same thing. It doesn't make us evil either. Ubisoft has made it pretty clear that they don't care about their games or the people that play them. So why should we support them any more than we do now?

Didn't think I was but I thought it worth asking for fun. They really don't care.... They finish a game just in time for a deadline of their release date and they send the game out regardless of what state it's in. Then they're already working on next years game and they never look back....

Jessigirl2013
02-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Didn't think I was but I thought it worth asking for fun. They really don't care.... They finish a game just in time for a deadline of their release date and they send the game out regardless of what state it's in. Then they're already working on next years game and they never look back....

We all know Unity was awful and it will never be forgotten by critics, But people need to move past the "AC games are unplayable at launch) Syndicate was perfectly playable, sure it had a few bugs but ALL games do.
Especially PC as there is such a large range of hardware involved (that's why the PC release was a month later.)

A line needs to be drawn at some point as IMO Syndicate was great. The only main issue is the SLI problem but that's with Nvidia not UBI

TaylorBlakeH
02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
We all know Unity was awful and it will never be forgotten by critics, But people need to move past the "AC games are unplayable at launch) Syndicate was perfectly playable, sure it had a few bugs but ALL games do.
Especially PC as there is such a large range of hardware involved (that's why the PC release was a month later.)

A line needs to be drawn at some point as IMO Syndicate was great. The only main issue is the SLI problem but that's with Nvidia not UBI

Again, it's NOT with NVIDIA, it's with UBISOFT in regards to SLI.... They didn't implement it properly and consult NVIDIA on making sure it was done so. NVIDIA has no control when the developers neither consult them or choose to implement SLI properly. It's something the devs put INTO THE GAME ENGINE. Not something NVIDIA bakes into the driver. The SLI profile just governs how resources are further balanced at the driver level, but none of it makes a difference if the game engine was not programmed to send instructions properly for alternate frame rendering.

SLI was an advertised feature that prompted me to preorder the game because I was confident I could use both my cards to play it well as I require in games. It should have been done right.

Jessigirl2013
02-13-2016, 02:39 PM

Haha I didn't purchase it as already have the games, But I would have done the exact same thing.
Not just to spite them but IMO the charities deserve the money more than a huge dev like UBI.:rolleyes:

Jessigirl2013
02-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Again, it's NOT with NVIDIA, it's with UBISOFT in regards to SLI.... They didn't implement it properly and consult NVIDIA on making sure it was done so. NVIDIA has no control when the developers neither consult them or choose to implement SLI properly. It's something the devs put INTO THE GAME ENGINE. Not something NVIDIA bakes into the driver. The SLI profile just governs how resources are further balanced at the driver level, but none of it makes a difference if the game engine was not programmed to send instructions properly for alternate frame rendering.

SLI was an advertised feature that prompted me to preorder the game because I was confident I could use both my cards to play it well as I require in games. It should have been done right.

Sorry for the double post but I noticed this.

I know this issue is important to you but I was just stating my opinion.
As I have said before to you on this issue UBI needs to work with NVIDIA to sort the mess of SLI out.
But I stick by my point that its NVIDIAS fault for the SLI and they have to be the one to fix it, But UBI is also in the wrong as they have used the SLI support in advertising even though they know there are issues. So they owe it to people who bought the game for the SLI support to sort it out.

I'm not defending UBI or NVIDIA :confused: Just stating that they BOTH need to work together to fix it.