PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate time of day.

flyin-bart
10-24-2015, 10:02 PM
Im enjoying Syndicate and loving London, the detail is really stunning in this game. All the little details going on (wont mention the ones ive spotted as it can be a spoiler) but I have been wondering about the time of day cycle and how this works in the game.

Heres what Ive found out.....

During the day time passes much slower, however it seems to be linked to how much your character is moving about within the world. If you stand still, near a clock, it stops. If you walk and watch the clock it moves very slowly, if you run the clock moves much quicker!. At night the clock zipps around making night time feel much shorter than the day light hours, until you reach 5am then the daylight rules kick in and what I said earlier becomes active.

Now is this by design or a game bug?

Thoughts anyone? Has someone else found a pattern to how the game handles time of day?

Donsalvatore1
10-25-2015, 10:10 PM
Im enjoying Syndicate and loving London, the detail is really stunning in this game. All the little details going on (wont mention the ones ive spotted as it can be a spoiler) but I have been wondering about the time of day cycle and how this works in the game.

Heres what Ive found out.....

During the day time passes much slower, however it seems to be linked to how much your character is moving about within the world. If you stand still, near a clock, it stops. If you walk and watch the clock it moves very slowly, if you run the clock moves much quicker!. At night the clock zipps around making night time feel much shorter than the day light hours, until you reach 5am then the daylight rules kick in and what I said earlier becomes active.

Now is this by design or a game bug?

Thoughts anyone? Has someone else found a pattern to how the game handles time of day?

Ubisoft need to give us an option so we can change the time of day just like in unity, then the open world experience would be almost perfect, I for one like the day nigth cycle, but giving us the option is a must