PDA

View Full Version : Please patch the LaFerrari

TheNordicWave
10-24-2015, 09:14 PM
The guy that came to the office and said: "Let's make the LaFerrari the only good performance spec car in the game" needs a punsh in the face. It sucks to see that everyone uses only LaFerrari cause it is in an entire difrent league than the rest of the cars.

BunnyTuns
10-25-2015, 10:03 AM
The guy that came to the office and said: "Let's make the LaFerrari the only good performance spec car in the game" needs a punsh in the face. It sucks to see that everyone uses only LaFerrari cause it is in an entire difrent league than the rest of the cars.

Well it is a normal thing in a game to see everyone driving the best car to reach the best reputation. I don`t see anything wrong out there

zopht
10-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Well it is a normal thing in a game to see everyone driving the best car to reach the best reputation. I don`t see anything wrong out there

The current situation is that no other car can be used for PvP without getting downranked. The lack of variety quickly gets boring. Also, folks have favourite cars they want to use which they cant without getting whooped every time.

Originally all cars within a spec were supposed to be competitive (regardless of realism). This worked when there were just a few cars in each spec. Now that we have way more cars I hope that the car classification mechanisms presented in the Wild Run beta (Super/Sport/Muscle/etc) will somehow get incorporated into the PvP. This would increase the variety and at the same time prevent a single misconfigured vehicle from destroying the whole spec.

Wybrem
10-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Go play a real racing game, like Forza Horizon 2, the crew is for fun only, do NOT take it seriously in anyway, it's not. It's a kids game.

BednaxD
10-31-2015, 11:06 PM
The game would be perfect if there were no "best cars" in each spec .. i hate to see in street race 6 Skylines while im the only one with Mustang GT Fastback same in Perf only LaFerrari Dirt again only skylines and so on ... please FIX this and bring old LEGENDARY cars like Mitsubishi Eclipse, Toyota Supra, Honda Civic and the best racing game ever will be here :)

Oscar97o
11-01-2015, 07:12 PM
The game would be perfect if there were no "best cars" in each spec .. i hate to see in street race 6 Skylines while im the only one with Mustang GT Fastback same in Perf only LaFerrari Dirt again only skylines and so on ... please FIX this and bring old LEGENDARY cars like Mitsubishi Eclipse, Toyota Supra, Honda Civic and the best racing game ever will be here :)

Well the Skyline isn't that overpowered. It's arguably the best car for Street and Dirt, but you can keep up with it driving other cars.