PDA

View Full Version : George Scrivens Bounty Hunt broken?

SenseHomunculus
10-24-2015, 05:55 PM
Hi all - I just tried to do the George Scrivens bounty hunt (he's on the Thames embankment, far east end) and after getting him in a carriage and toward the delivery spot, the "GPS" pathway for the carriage in the street ends at a wall that the carriage cannot get by. I tried carrying him to that point but you must deliver him in the carriage.

Anyone else find this and/or solve it somehow??

TIA

RobertMcSassin
10-24-2015, 08:07 PM
I didn't have a problem at that section of it...I had more issues with the Police around the place and the Gang Headquarters next door...*Sigh*...

Aaaamywho...

Try driving past the place that it says and turn right or left and force it to recalibrate...

I hate Sat-Nav in real life...The few times I've used it, I ended up taking a wrong turn just to annoy it...

I feel people judging me...Hmmm...But hey, we're all smashing carriages and killing horses in the street - from the comfort of our houses - for hours at the moment, so oddness is relative, I feel...

SenseHomunculus
10-24-2015, 08:19 PM
I didn't have a problem at that section of it...I had more issues with the Police around the place and the Gang Headquarters next door...*Sigh*...

Aaaamywho...

Try driving past the place that it says and turn right or left and force it to recalibrate...

I hate Sat-Nav in real life...The few times I've used it, I ended up taking a wrong turn just to annoy it...

I feel people judging me...Hmmm...But hey, we're all smashing carriages and killing horses in the street - from the comfort of our houses - for hours at the moment, so oddness is relative, I feel...

Thanks for the reply. I did go every which way around that area. The white GPS line guides you right to that low wall and there fencing running up to it that you cannot break through. There's only the 1 road that leads near there so you can't take an alternate route.

I guess I'll keep searching youtube for when a video pops up with that part of the walk-thru.

RobertMcSassin
10-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Ach, fair enough...Sorry I couldn't be more help...I'm afraid that my memory being what it is these days, and the amount I did today...Coupled with all the cart-based beer-heist missions, each kidnap has ended up blending into the others, so how I reached the end of one etc...

Although there was one where there was a carriage-wide gap in some fencing leading to a grassy bit, and the horse kept stopping on the path and wouldn't go through the gap...Wonder it that was the same one...Anyways, I just backed up and hit it at speed and all was well after...So...

Hope you find a solution somewhere...