PDA

View Full Version : Gang Leaders

Lanthaos
10-24-2015, 05:26 PM
What happens to the gang leaders if they escape? I can't seem to find Cletus Strain or Octavia Plumb after they escaped i guess. Am I screwed and can't have 100% completion In those burrows? Is there a way to find them and kill them? If any one can help me I would be greatly appreciate the help.

bitebug2003
10-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Moved to the correct forum

RobertMcSassin
10-24-2015, 08:00 PM
I had this happen with Cletus Strain earlier...Off he went on his carriage and left me in the dust...*Sigh*...

Aaaanyways,..I checked the map and the icon for the Gang War was back, and this time I got a completely different scenario to play...

I made sure to stab his face repeatedly... :D ...

Oh...Non-"funny" thing, just passing along Info...Burrow is what moles and rabbits do underground...

Cities are divided into Boroughs...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borough

Lanthaos
10-25-2015, 07:12 AM
I can't find the gang war icon on any of the places I have been, except whitechapel. I can't find Octavia or Cletus. Edith Swinebourne is dead, because I killed her before she could leave. But it says I have 86% conquered her area no gang war either. Is the game glitching or is this normal? How do I find them to kill them?

RobertMcSassin
10-25-2015, 07:33 AM
If you have done everything except the Gang Wars, I'm thinking there's a bug in yer game...

Like I said, I missed him the first time, then, having finished up the clearing of the borough, I got a Gang War icon and dids't do one...

Hope you can get it sorted with the Ubi help people...

Lanthaos
10-25-2015, 08:36 AM
When you say do all the stuff I can't find some missions. Will it not show some stuff if your using Evie instead of Jacob? Lambeth is at 90% Thames is at 86% but the gang leader is dead in the Thames so how can you have a gang war if the gang leader is dead?

Lanthaos
10-25-2015, 09:16 AM
I figured it out I was stuck in a mission and didn't realize it. I thought you didn't start the mission until you went to the green mark and didn't realize that I started thd mission on the train. LOL

RobertMcSassin
10-25-2015, 06:38 PM
HAH!... :D ...Oh...That's fair enough...Glad you're moved on!...

Gang War, in case you haven't done that yet...You fight the remnants of the gang...And it's a much easier fight without their leader...I had another one like that at The Strand this afto...All good fun... :D ...

Properly loving this game so far...

But then, I haven't even started Sequence 4 properly yet... :D ...I shall have rid London of the Templar; got Evie and Jacob to Level 10 Legends and be making some ridiculous amount of monies before the story has even begun in earnest... :D ...AWESOME!!... :D ...

Lanthaos
10-27-2015, 11:41 PM
Lol I am on the same track as you but I was surprised I had a gang war with no leader, Is that normal? I did the Kenway's part of sequence 4 but not Jacobs part. Plus after I kicked Octavia's arse it said sequence 8 was unlocked. Why do they do things like this?

RobertMcSassin
10-28-2015, 06:00 AM
Normal is relative...This is Assassin's Creed after all... ;) ...

Yes, Gang War with no leader is such a thing as to have its own cutscene thing...And Sequence 8 is unlocked after clearing 3 boroughs...

As to why?...Gawd only knows...Makes no sense to me...You'd still have to do the rest of the game, so what's the point?...It's like in AC1 where you do a handful of investigations and then you can kill the target...Why not do the other three?...What's the point in doing anything with half the information...(Life tip there, kids!)...

Hope you continue to enjoy...I am now at that point where I'm doing the missions...Booyah!...Top Assassin level...Top weapons doing level 4 missions...Mmmmmm...*Nods*...Much fun!... :D ...

Lanthaos
11-02-2015, 12:33 AM
Sorry to bother ya but do you know how to get the chest under covent garden? I am at a loss and there's nothing online about it or I am looking at it the wrong way maybe? All in all I am confused on how to get that chest.

Steelray25
11-02-2015, 01:27 AM
Sorry to bother ya but do you know how to get the chest under covent garden? I am at a loss and there's nothing online about it or I am looking at it the wrong way maybe? All in all I am confused on how to get that chest.

Sorry if I can't recall which one is that Garden. But are you per chance looking for the locked chest inside the fight club? I kept searching for a way underground on that one. finally gave up and decided to do the fight.

Yep. Felt pretty stupid when I saw it in the corner. LOL

RobertMcSassin
11-02-2015, 07:20 AM
To quote a very reliable source..."Enter the sewer entrance on the West corner of St Paul's Curch. The sewer leades you directly to the chest."...

Ah yes, I remember this...The church that doesn't look like a church next to the market...Go around the right side of it - looking from the front and stick close to the wall - and near the back there's the hole in the ground with the ladder on it...

Bless Google so that I could actually find which borough Covent Garden was actually in... :D ...

Hope this helps...