PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Letter for Jacob

Bastiaen
10-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Every time I return to the train hideout, the protagonists point out that there is a letter for Jacob, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Has anyone found it?

Farlander1991
10-24-2015, 10:13 AM
Start Sequence 8 from the board, that's where the letter comes into play :)

(as far as I know, Sequence 8 is unique in a sense that you can start it out of order if you want, as it's unlocked based on freed up boroughs, but I may be wrong on this one as I actually haven't played the game yet, waiting for PC version. .... just watched a walkthrough, lol :D )

Army4life27
10-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Every time I return to the train hideout, the protagonists point out that there is a letter for Jacob, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Has anyone found it?

Hahaha, i'm glad I'm not the only one having that problem. Its driving me nuts because Jacob says A letter for me, and then Evie says seems a letter has come for Jacob. I can't find it either. If you find it let me know.

Dynomaniss
10-27-2015, 04:26 AM
Hahaha, i'm glad I'm not the only one having that problem. Its driving me nuts because Jacob says A letter for me, and then Evie says seems a letter has come for Jacob. I can't find it either. If you find it let me know.

same problem getting on my nerves any idea how to fix

SenseHomunculus
10-27-2015, 08:55 PM
same problem getting on my nerves any idea how to fix

See the reply above.

Start Sequence 8 from the board, that's where the letter comes into play

JakeTheDOG1313
10-28-2015, 10:23 PM

Same for me... I walked back and forth with eagle vision through the whole train :D

AndroidAutobot
10-29-2015, 08:22 AM
I had the exact same problem!!! Ha ha ha. Good to know in not missing something. I NEARLY slaved away looking through the whole train just to clear the notification. Hahaha Thanks!!! =)

dbwhip
10-30-2015, 03:37 PM
I had the exact same problem!!! Ha ha ha. Good to know in not missing something. I NEARLY slaved away looking through the whole train just to clear the notification. Hahaha Thanks!!! =)

Ditto...bit of a foul for a game to drop a clue with no way to solve...."hey theres a letter...find it....oops there is no letter just a access to an unrelated link on the mission board. What were they thinking department!

Cacique Bravo
11-01-2015, 03:13 PM

Access the Assassination Wall and then play the sequence. You won't actually play the mission right away, but this will add the blimps on you map to access them later. This will stop the notification every time you come to the train.

uniform72
11-03-2015, 04:14 PM
access the assassination wall and then play the sequence. You won't actually play the mission right away, but this will add the blimps on you map to access them later. This will stop the notification every time you come to the train.

Many thanks and skill points to you good fellow.

Ramsden_
12-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Had the exact same problem, Glad a quick google solved it

ImaginaryRuins
12-11-2015, 01:45 PM
If you have conquered 3 boroughs, you can unlock Sequence 8, which triggers this letter.

j.f.luteijn
10-16-2016, 02:15 PM
The same problem for me. The guide doesn't mention this letter. I was wandering if I had to wait till I had made some progessions in the game. Now I know I have to wait till sequence 8.

Julius

j.f.luteijn
10-16-2016, 02:19 PM
The same for me too. The guide doesn't mention this letter. I was wondering if I had to wait till I'd made some progression. Now I know I've to wait till sequence 8.

Julius