PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join the OTHG ( please read )

bigbow62
10-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi Trials players,

1.) You must be age 30 or over. ( or if you are a friend of member(s) or family and turn 30 this year.

2.) We would like you to hang around the club house ( thread ) post and get to know some of the members.

3.) Post a-bit about yourself and ur gaming history.

4.) Then after a week or so after you find out what we are all about and we get to know you a-bit & you still want to join please msg. me.

It may seam like alot just to join a gang but we are much more than just a gang we are a gaming family that is over 3 years old with lots of great members so its well worth it if you want a bunch of new Trials/gaming friends in one swoop....... I hope to here from you soon ....thank-you for ur time.

5.) Join the gang...get 50+ new friends and have a blast Trialin' and gamin' with some awesome guys and gals :cool:

CAGaHTN
01-07-2016, 07:15 AM
My sn is cagahtn if you wanna message me

bigbow62
01-20-2016, 05:37 PM
will do thank-you.

Inquisitor_FIN
02-04-2016, 10:12 AM
I turn 30 in June and I guess a few OTHG guys could vouch for me in terms of not being a ******* :P
With that said, I'd be interested :)

V8 JEDI
02-04-2016, 12:26 PM
I turn 30 in June and I guess a few OTHG guys could vouch for me in terms of not being a ******* :P
With that said, I'd be interested :)
Well, I've known Fin for a while now & can categorically state that he is not a *******.
I have however heard him refered to as a ****, a ******* & even an absolute ******* ******** on one occasion.
But never a *******! :p

My vouching here is done. XD

Inquisitor_FIN
02-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Glad you cleared that up, Jedi ;)

V8 JEDI
02-04-2016, 12:53 PM
You're welcome Fin. :D

Ozy Be
02-04-2016, 01:09 PM
^ lmao :D

Morfyboy
02-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Lol. Nice one Fin, wanting to join this group of hooligans.. You're on PS4 now too. ;)

Rudemod 69
02-04-2016, 04:45 PM
With that said, I'd be interested :)Nice one, Fin. You aren't a bad lad really. :D

Morfyboy
02-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Hey boss, you still have a 'OTHG join' request pending here mate by Inquisitor_Fin..

bigbow62
02-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Hey boss, you still have a 'OTHG join' request pending here mate by Inquisitor_Fin..

Sent him a msg. Feb. 5th ! Still waiting for return msg. ? or thread activity .

For once I'm a head of my "post watchers" I wish I'd get as many HLC track picking req.'s as "mistake post" msg.'s ;)

Morfyboy
02-17-2016, 07:26 PM
Sent him a msg. Feb. 5th ! Still waiting for return msg. ? or thread activity .

For once I'm a head of my "post watchers" I wish I'd get as many HLC track picking req.'s as "mistake post" msg.'s ;)

Ok mate.. ;)

TheBlazeJp
02-20-2016, 07:50 AM
I'm not 30 for 2 and a half more years, So I get flagged for that but would like to talk to you all anyway, and maybe people can vouch for me If you have come to know me over the past year or two.

I was talking to morfy in Finland as roommates. he didn't have to tell me why this guidline for age is in place, I already understand why it is here.
I'd like to think i'm very mature in my age, especially In person. My streaming persona is a little different to how I am face to face. I'm a very chill guy, a good listener and I like to think I have the Ability to get on and be friends with anyone.

I started trials in 2013, and Have been very active with it in the 3 years Iv'e been here

I'd love to get to know some of y'all better, I know some of you well and others not at all.
Have had some good conversations with a fair few of you over the years, Iv'e played tracks you guys have made, be it in customs or multiplayer.

Had many chats with MorfyBoy in Helsinki, Legend. Interacted with Jedi alot over the past year; A local Bournemouth guy and all round awesome dude. I'm also very good friends with Fin, The latest member. I have Interacted with Nova too on Twitch. Interacted with a whole bunch of you on twitter over the last 2 years. Also talked to Tom, Fran and Joe. And of course met Swamp and Pleikka in person recently. I also chat with and see a lot of you in Trials Live each week; Gerble, Jedi, Joe & Morfy :)

Iv'e always thought all of you seem like really chill, cool and awesome community members. I just never wanted to bring up the age requirement until now :)

I have a desire after the last year, Being involved like I have been with the community and getting to know you all to further friendships and make more.

So yeah this is me officially stating that I'm Interested in becoming a part of the Gang

P.S Grotts cove is an awesome track in MP :D

bigbow62
02-20-2016, 04:21 PM
Sorry Blaze.....see you in 2 1/2 years.Dont worry we will still be here.

Thank-you for the great post,you seam like a real nice guy...just not the right age yet.

Keep on Trialin' !

TheBlazeJp
02-21-2016, 06:02 AM
Sorry Blaze.....see you in 2 1/2 years.Dont worry we will still be here.

Thank-you for the great post,you seam like a real nice guy...just not the right age yet.

Keep on Trialin' !

I completely understand. I'm sure you are very eager to stick to the age rule. And for good reasons.
Maturity wise I'm not sure there is much of a difference between me at 27.5 and fin at 29,
In essence all I wanted to do was at the very least come here and offer my hand to join the group,
Especially considering the blackpool meetup with meeting a large portion of the gang in person

All the same, I respect it.

-Blaze

JetArtois
02-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Thats a shame Blaze, fair play to ya pal.

UseLessUK
02-23-2016, 02:49 PM
Greetings,

Welcome FIN ;)

Yep it is a shame Blaze. But some things are worth the wait... :p

bigbow62
02-23-2016, 05:09 PM
I completely understand. I'm sure you are very eager to stick to the age rule. And for good reasons.
Maturity wise I'm not sure there is much of a difference between me at 27.5 and fin at 29,
In essence all I wanted to do was at the very least come here and offer my hand to join the group,
Especially considering the blackpool meetup with meeting a large portion of the gang in person

All the same, I respect it.

-Blaze

Thank-you again Blaze............I will run it by the co-leaders but the last time around everyone was hard and fast on the age 30 rule ( ex: turning 30 the year you join ( FIN ) )

I will get back to you if things change.

It would be sweet to have another Trials Super star in the house to give our Pros a run for their money but rules are rules and that's about the only one we have lol.

booped
02-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I will say the way blaze reacted to the no proves he is probably more mature than most of us here ;)

Rudemod 69
02-23-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm not one who adheres to the strict over 30 rule (certain situations I don't have a problem with it) but I respect the OTHG stance on the matter.

Blaze put his heart and soul into his request, and handled the response like a true gent. Plus he's a great chap and a well known/respected guy in the Trials community.There's my vouch. :)

V8 JEDI
02-23-2016, 06:56 PM
I known it's not my decision to make, but I would like to add that having Trials Royalty like Fin & Blaze in the gang can only be a good thing as far as raising the clubs profile, & helping us reach out to a wider player base, as well as Trials fans that may not be aware of us, or the forums.

I guess if age is still a sticking point though, aren't we gonna be in need of a new "Mascot" soon? :)

Morfyboy
02-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Can I just add that I 100% know that Blaze will take part in everything the Team does. He's an active guy, plus I know from speaking to him that he really, with a passion, wants to join us.. We've had a good talk about Trials this last month.. He's a quality guy.
That's my vouch.. :)

Also, I think we learnt a lesson from inviting a load of under 30's into the gang the last time.. It didn't go well. But I know for a fact that Blaze won't let us down as others did..

TheBlazeJp
02-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks gang for all the kind words, I'm not going to say anymore then I already have said and will respect it regardless of what happens, but I mean that though words like that warm my heart. You guys are awesome :)

UseLessUK
02-24-2016, 09:05 AM
Greetings,

I will say the way blaze reacted to the no proves he is probably more mature than most of us here ;)
Erm.. I'm with booped on this one.. most people would have started down a road which would no doubt have resulted in a ban, from forum and gang ;)

I'm not one who adheres to the strict over 30 rule (certain situations I don't have a problem with it) but I respect the OTHG stance on the matter.
Erm... I see a pattern here... oh! err!

Blaze put his heart and soul into his request, and handled the response like a true gent. Plus he's a great chap and a well known/respected guy in the Trials community.There's my vouch. :)
Erm.. oh! we have a hat trick! ;)

I known it's not my decision to make, but I would like to add that having Trials Royalty like Fin & Blaze in the gang can only be a good thing as far as raising the clubs profile, & helping us reach out to a wider player base, as well as Trials fans that may not be aware of us, or the forums.
Erm... could this be a quad trick... :p

I guess if age is still a sticking point though, aren't we gonna be in need of a new "Mascot" soon? :)
Erm... I think I need a sit down.. all this agreement is not agreeing with me... ;)

Also, I think we learnt a lesson from inviting a load of under 30's into the gang the last time.. It didn't go well. But I know for a fact that Blaze won't let us down as others did..
Before my time... but surely if someone demonstrates a maturity beyond their years then perhaps the rules could be mis-shaped a bit... ;)

Eevan80
02-24-2016, 12:25 PM
Maybe it's time to get over this requirement of age. Sure, the gang started as a group of people over 30, but you can also see it as a group of extremely dedicated Trials players.

And how often do i read BB's appeal for members to pick tracks or even run HLC's. So i wouldn't see it as a bad thing if someone who's also highly dedicated would join and possibly breathe new life into something.

Regarding the mentioned past let-downs of people under 30.. well, this is also happening when you're over 30 lol Could be even me, who joined the gang and is everything but active since.

D2Dahaka
02-24-2016, 01:45 PM
I have no issues with the very rare exception such as Blaze, but to be honest I wish the standards of the gang were stricter all along. I'd rather see a smaller dedicated group, than a membership of 50+ where I don't know anyone and only 2 people run hlcs. In my opinion an OTHG member should contribute something, otherwise, why even join in the first place? I don't see what's so hard about posting on a forum, picking some hlc tracks, running an hlc or joining a party. If someone's not interested or unable to participate in these things, then why join? It's not to say there should be ultra strict rules, but there should be a willingness to participate when one can - isn't that what the gang is about?

As far as loosening the age restrictions, I am against that. It's nothing to do with being against squeakers or anything like that. This is a group for people in the 30+ bracket. That's what it's always been hence the name OTHG. If people outside that bracket are so keen to do what we do, there's nothing stopping them from starting another group called the Under the Hill Gang or whatever. This is the OTHG, the moment you loosen the requirement it's no longer the OTHG.

JoeRegular
02-24-2016, 04:33 PM
I pretty much agree with everything D2 said here, Blaze is more than welcome in my opinion.

The smaller group thing is one of the reasons I joined this tbh, somewhere down the line this idea of 'raising the group's profile' and making us well known became a thing tho...I was never interested in that.

bigbow62
02-24-2016, 06:48 PM
Well for once i am lost for words..........i thought we all wanted to stick with the 30 rule ? I just wonder if Blaze ( Trials superstar ) was just a starting out Trials noob would everone would feel the same way ?

Like I told D2 last night i almost wish i went with the age 35 number when i started the gang.

We are not the OTHG if we have members in their 20's....( think about it ) but you guys do what you want its not my gang its our gang.

I'm just trying to hold things together and keep EVERYONE happy....have been for the last 3 1/2 years day-in and day-out

...............maybe time for a new "leader" or just let the co-leaders take over :confused:

I've been out voted before and we all know how those things turned out ;) names that i will leave out here M............ & e..................

Just a couple more things while i'm in a ranting mode .....everytime i ask for ideas for the gang i get maybe a couple members that chime in but something like this age.... the whole gang blows-up !

......and again i think its more about who the player is and not the age thing.

Time for me to go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I just want a fun group of friends to game with .....not all this drama but its bound to happen from time to time when you get this many people together.

Well the day started good .....now i'm burnt out and my head is killing me.

Guess i wasnt lost for words ...........I'm just lost !

Morfyboy
02-24-2016, 07:19 PM

>Censored<

NovaDarkStorm
02-24-2016, 07:20 PM
I am still not even 30 but offered to wait till I am 30 to officially join after all the mascot degrouping happened. And you guys were adamant that I stay in the gang. I think the 30 rule should still stick tbh. It is after all Over The Hill Gang for a reason. It's just right but I won't forget what exceptions you made for me, and heck even Fin too. We aren't going anywhere either but I think Blaze is real mature and I think he could be another exception too and I talk to him now and then and I feel he can be trusted to be a part of the gang.

Rudemod 69
02-24-2016, 08:00 PM
Well for once i am lost for words..........i thought we all wanted to stick with the 30 rule ? I've always felt the age should be lower myself. 25 plus maybe? But eh I'm not in charge.

I just wonder if Blaze ( Trials superstar ) was just a starting out Trials noob would everone would feel the same way ?Of course not. Like has been said though, there are occasions when the rules can be bent a little. It's not as if he's a known trouble causer or a complete tool. Quite the opposite, and appears as mature as most of us old farts.

Like I told D2 last night i almost wish i went with the age 35 number when i started the gang.If you had we wouldn't have Nov, Shakes, and a fair few others probably.

We are not the OTHG if we have members in their 20's....( think about it ) but you guys do what you want its not my gang its our gang.No, it's your gang. However, you chose co-leaders and you always encourage discussion/debate amongst the group. This trait is admirable.

I'm just trying to hold things together and keep EVERYONE happy....have been for the last 3 1/2 years day-in and day-outYou have Boss, and you've done a remarkable job keeping things together.

...............maybe time for a new "leader" or just let the co-leaders take over :confused:If you don't want co-leaders Boss, then that is entirely up to yourself. You always encouraged us to speak up and speak our minds. We can't always all agree on everything but life would be pretty boring if everyone felt the same way about everything all the time.

I've been out voted before and we all know how those things turned out ;) names that i will leave out here M............ & e..................You're going to get the odd bad egg from time to time, regardless of the age thing. Think I can work out the two you singled out.

everytime i ask for ideas for the gang i get maybe a couple members that chime in but something like this age.... the whole gang blows-up !You have a point there. I wouldn't say we blew up though. No drama, just a few who happened to support his request.

......and again i think its more about who the player is and not the age thing.Yes. Again you're right. I do not see the problem though if half the group are happy with him joining, and him being a highly respected member of our community.

Yes, we've been here before. Numerous occasions. A member of the French community wanted to join and wasn't allowed in. I don't think this age ******** washes with me at times. I have a lot of good friends in the Trials community, a lot of those are under 30. I don't care if you're 20, 30, or in Sir Baz's case, 70. Guess I don't belong here.

I just want a fun group of friends to game with .....not all this drama but its bound to happen from time to time when you get this many people together. No drama, and again, it's the core of the group who have spoken up, some who have been around forever. I would love it if the FIFTY! Members of the group (plus PS4) would chime in on occasion, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. Ever.
Not being rebellious or antagonising. Just speaking up for someone who I don't believe would create undue problems for the group.

Anyways, I've said my piece. I'll hand over control of the group. It's like Kindergarten in here at times, and we're supposed to be the OTHG?

gerble72
02-24-2016, 08:14 PM
ok got my trunks my rubber ring and flip flops for blackpool...........oh wait wrong thread........wait.........what's going on
I go to the shops for supplies and the clubhouse falls apart come on guys

Rudemod 69
02-24-2016, 08:22 PM
ok got my trunks my rubber ring and flip flops for blackpool...........oh wait wrong thread........You know something? It just takes one comment from our delightfully lovable Scottish rogue and everything is alright in my world.

Morfyboy
02-24-2016, 08:49 PM
My apologise for my earlier post. I definitely over reacted..

Hope this gets resolved ASAP.. We are a team after all, and my absolute respect goes out to everyone from my point.

D2Dahaka
02-25-2016, 12:32 AM
ok got my trunks my rubber ring and flip flops for blackpool...........oh wait wrong thread........wait.........what's going on
I go to the shops for supplies and the clubhouse falls apart come on guys

You should have brought some duct tape as well lol

Hope noone is genuinely upset guys. It's just a discussion. It's impossible for everyone to have the same viewpoints. Conflict is a part of life - unless you live in isolation - how one learns to deal with it forges the type of people we end up being. Hope everyone can be more tolerant of eachother and deal with this is a more calm and understanding manner. D2's philosophical tip of the day.

xxxooo

Morfyboy
02-25-2016, 09:13 AM
You should have brought some duct tape as well lol

Hope noone is genuinely upset guys. It's just a discussion. It's impossible for everyone to have the same viewpoints. Conflict is a part of life - unless you live in isolation - how one learns to deal with it forges the type of people we end up being. Hope everyone can be more tolerant of eachother and deal with this is a more calm and understanding manner. D2's philosophical tip of the day.

xxxooo

Nicely said Davey.. ;)

V8 JEDI
02-25-2016, 01:42 PM
Hey Gang.
I couldn't log-in for love nor money yesterday... (Probably a good). But seeing as Joe took the time to single out my "Raising the clubs profile" comment, I figured it take the time to respond.
So with tongue firmly in cheek I'll say... Dude!! Have you even switched Fusion in the last few months? If so, you couldn't of failed to notice those four big OTHG letters emblazoned all over the in-game community hub. OTHG Community Picks, OTHG Community Spotlighs, multiple OTHG Tournies etc... Not to mention an overall shift towards Fusion becoming a more community focused game generally. Would you also like us all to stop putting OTHG eggs into tracks too, in case anyone happens upon them, & sharing screenshots of their finds? Haha.... If it's just a handful of people not communicating with each other that you'd prefer, then you've already got that by virtue of being on PS4.... XD
(@Joe... Feel free to ignore the above... Or not... No skin off my nose either way) :)

That aside, I'm really seeing no drama here. (Other than BoBo's latest tantrum).
All I see is pretty much everyone agreeing that the age limit should stay, but we should make an exception in special cases if everyone's in agreement. Simple.

Old folk resistant to change? Who knew?! XD

TheBlazeJp
02-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Sorry for being the catalyst to the last 3 pages gang. Some say to me I have nothing to apologise for but Directly or Indirectly It all stemmed from my actions.

I am more then happy to be an unofficial member for now and reopen the talks in 2 years time.

I have no desire to see loggerheads or disagreements or potential fall outs arise from my actions.

For now I say let's leave it and put one foot behind us with the last few pages and the other firmly footed looking to the future.

:)

JoeRegular
02-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Jedi, it was more a general quoting of the profile raising talk I've seen since Fusion dropped and the OTHG doors got flung open, wasn't really supposed to be a dig at you but I can see why you've taken it that way. I'll apologise and consider myself lucky you couldn't log in all day yesterday huh ;)

Blaze, you've nothing to apologise for man :)

Rudemod 69
02-25-2016, 07:45 PM
My apologise for my earlier post. I definitely over reacted.I should bloody well think so too, Morf........ :D I myself on the other hand may have over reacted?

You should have brought some duct tape as well lolHa, ha.

Hope noone is genuinely upset guys. It's just a discussion. It's impossible for everyone to have the same viewpoints. Conflict is a part of life - unless you live in isolation - how one learns to deal with it forges the type of people we end up being. Hope everyone can be more tolerant of eachother and deal with this is a more calm and understanding manner. D2's philosophical tip of the day.D, wise beyond your years....And that's a lot of years, let me tell you. :p

Sorry for being the catalyst to the last 3 pages gang. Some say to me I have nothing to apologise for but Directly or Indirectly It all stemmed from my actions.This isn't your doing, Blaze. No need to apologise. :) This has happened before, and it will probably happen again mate. I just get wound up with certain rules and regulations. If you guys wish to remove me from the group, that's fine. I'll still love you all. :)

JEDI, I'm glad you couldn't log in yesterday. Didn't much fancy WW3. ;)

booped
02-25-2016, 07:53 PM
We need to setup an amateur dramatics arm, OTHDG ;)

also, see I told ya blase was acting more mature than us ...:D

@rude we should setup an anarchist party if anarchists can have organised parties...

Rudemod 69
02-25-2016, 08:00 PM
Lol Boop. You're probably right about Blaze. :D

V8 JEDI
02-25-2016, 08:26 PM
JEDI, I'm glad you couldn't log in yesterday.
Hahaha.... Yeah, me to m8... I wouldn't have wanted to have rushed in here & gone off half-cocked. Lol

@Joe... Fair play to ya bud... Figured you'd be cool about it, that's why it was said half in jest. (So hopefully no-one took any of that too seriously).

@Boss.... Apologies That BoBo line seemed a lot harsher the 2nd time I read it. Hopefully you can laugh it off... If not, I guess I'll just have to accept my punishment. (But I'm begging you, please don't force me to ride the Panda only for a week! Anything but that!!). :)

And finally.... @Blaze. STOP APOLOGISING FFS!! (You'll put me out of a job! ;p

gerble72
02-25-2016, 10:06 PM
@jedi ok 2 weeks on the panda :D

@blaze you have no need to apologise

TheBlazeJp
02-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Thanks gang,
I will try harder not to apologize in the future
xD

V8 JEDI
02-26-2016, 01:53 AM
Thanks gang,
I will try harder not to apologize in the future
xD

Try-Hard Confirmed Kappa

D2Dahaka
02-26-2016, 09:46 AM
Lol Boop. You're probably right about Blaze. :D

Don't give the guy too much credit, virtually anyone could show up and act more mature than us right now. Besides it's natural for an old person to gradually revert back to their child self with the incoherent ramblings, drooling, diapers etc ;)

booped
02-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Don't give the guy too much credit, virtually anyone could show up and act more mature than us right now. Besides it's natural for an old person to gradually revert back to their child self with the incoherent ramblings, drooling, diapers etc ;)
:D

bigbow62
03-05-2016, 06:37 PM
I'm glad all this **** is over with..............now can we get back to gaming please !

bassa82
03-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Hello everyone :)
I would love to join your group, if you will have me.
My name is Kristin and Iím 33 years old from Norway. My first Trials game was Evo, which I got on an old PC that could just barely run it. I played it for a while, but I never got very far because the game would run in slow motion, so I struggled really hard to make most of the jumps when I hit the medium levels ;)
Then I got Trials fusion at launch, and I had got a slightly better computer at that point, but I still struggled a bit with it because I didnít realise I could use a controller, so throttle control became a bit of an issue. What Iím trying to say isÖ Iíve had the game for a long while, but Iím still not very good!

After getting a PS4 and having watched a ton of University of Trials videos, however, things seem to be picking up, but Iím still struggling with some of the hard levels and still havenít completed an extreme. I hope skill level isnít a big requirement to join you guys, but I promise, I will improve.
So far Iíve not managed to convince any of my RL friends to play Trials with me, so Iím basically just hoping to find some friendly folks here, who wouldnít mind me hanging out at the bottom of their leaderboards :D

(bassa_82 on PSN, bassa82 on Xbox/PC, but I'm usually playing on the PS4)

booped
03-28-2016, 11:14 PM
Hi Kristin

I will send you a ps4 team and community invite.

This will put you in the OTHG PS4 team.

Hang around the main OTHG thread on here a while, take part in the HLC's each week and I'm sure bigbow will add you to the main OTHG list once everyone has got to know you :)

bassa82
03-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Hey, thanks a lot :) Already had some fun with this week's hlc earlier tonight, but think I'm going to have to come back and polish my results - quite a bit ;)

bigbow62
03-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Hi Kristin

I will send you a ps4 team and community invite.

This will put you in the OTHG PS4 team.

Hang around the main OTHG thread on here a while, take part in the HLC's each week and I'm sure bigbow will add you to the main OTHG list once everyone has got to know you :)

Nice going booped .....now we have this new membership thing working right !

Hi Kristin.....I'm sure you will like the club house and the gang & you will be an official member very soon.We do it this way because we want players that want to be here so make a few posts & lots of friends and bing.bang...BOOM its done.

Thank-you for the post and wanting to join the gang.....the short wait will be worth all the gaming fun that's coming your way.

booped
04-13-2016, 03:00 PM
New PS4 member added spawn-999-

spawn-999-
04-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Hello

My real name is patrick and im from graz / Austria. Im 35 years old but look like 25 ;)
What should i say- i love to play games started on the old nintendo where i played soccer mostly against a friend. We made our own league with points and so. Then played on nearly every console also a pc for diablo. Diablo2 was the first game which caught me really. Because of the variety of things you can do and the whole theme, i mean heroes with axes or maces fighting the devil.
I love all kind of games, preferring action and racing. As i started with trials2E i knew i would play it my life because its such a skillgame, and the difficulty is nearly endless.
And now my real life facts. Im a normal guy not poor not rich, very handsome for sure ;) solo atm, and more the job allrounder. I say i work for the money, so i did jobs where you away from home like season, on the train, also collected donations in germany where i saw many cities.
So thats all for the moment, may we meet up in chat or so for further details :)

bigbow62
04-14-2016, 07:14 PM
Thank-you for the post and I see that booped as added you to the PS4 Fusion team but if you would like to join the OTHG please hang around the clubhouse,make a few posts and some new friends and take an active part in the gang ( post,run HLCs,run the 7Bike/1Track challenge,join a party...etc) & you will be an official member soon.

Thank-you and please respect the OTHG name and all of our members.....thanx again & keep on Trialin'

Pyro Phoenix 86
05-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to join the group, if that is okay :)
My real name is ami, as a few of you will know me by . I have been going into parties now and then, I've always spoke to someone when they have spoken to me. I am quiet at times, but that is because I'm concentrating on a game. I've met a few of the OTHG gang at the Blackpool meet up. I really enjoyed myself, couldn't stop laughing. I was very quite, very shy lol. The more I get to know people that shyness will go, I think I'm a nice person to get along with once I know everyone more. I am also Nova's girlfriend, I've been with him for 2 and a half year's. And it's been awesome with him, anyway enough of that lol.

I used to play on the PS2 when I was younger, also other consoles, things like sonic the hedgehog, Mario, and my most favourites Need For Speed, All the GTA's, a started playing the Xbox 360 when I first started seeing Nova. And GTA 5 is my favourite now, I've gotten into Forza which I really like. Nova got me onto Trials Evolution which I found a little difficult, but was liking it also, never got to finish it as Nova Got his new Xbox one. Watching Nova playing on Trial Fusion is making me want to play it, I've got along way go but with help from nova I'm sure I will get better at it. :D

Pyro Phoenix 86(Xboxone)

bigbow62
05-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Hi gang,

Yes we have a new OTHG member...............

WELCOME Pyro Phoenix 86 to the OTHG :)

Ozy Be
05-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Hey Exodopus :)
Will make sure Bossman knows you've posted here, welcome ;)

Ex0d0pus
05-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Okay tnx :-)

Ex0d0pus
05-17-2016, 03:25 AM
Oops want to edit my post deleted my post for some reason ? :-)

Im EXODOPUS real name is Remon
44 years old :-)
Two kids
Merried for 26 years
From the netherlands
Working in three shifts ( security )
Started gaming ? Atari 2600, comm64
Amiga nintendo, pc, ps1, ps2, ps3, x360, xbox one..
Like playing trials, trials hd, trials evolution, fusion.

Feel free to add me on the x1
Game tag is EXODOPUS

bigbow62
05-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Thank-you Ex0d0pus for taking the time to post some info about yourself ....please feel free to drop-in a OTHG party if you want.

One thing our main thread is the OTHG 2015 up and running thread so please post in there from now on... thanx again. :cool:

metalliguy86
05-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Hey Guys and Girls,

Interested in joining the OTHG. I turned 30 on the 30th of April, 2016, and have been keen to join a Trials community for a while. I live in Brisbane, Australia.

My gaming background includes Nintendo, Sony and PC platforms. So almost everything on those platforms, I've essentially played. I bought Trials Fusion on PC in 2015 and got hooked. It was my first Trials game as I've never owned an Xbox. I stopped playing after I beat most the tracks, including DLC, but got back into it after realizing a little feature called Track Central :p After that, I realized my times on the original courses were bad, and I set out to improve them. Right now, I can Gold any Hard track, but still take a good 400+ faults to beat an Extreme. Slowly but surely.

As for why I'm here, I started to meet a handful of Trials players and builders over on Twitch, including, of course, Shogun and Badger who run the Official Redlynx stream. Also, shoutouts to UniOfTrials/FatShady for directing me here to join the gang!

Hope that's enough of a background, I look forward to meeting new players in the community! :cool:

Uplay: metalliguy86

gerble72
05-30-2016, 09:42 PM
hello

best way to see about joining the gang is to get involved

post in the gang thread hang about and get to know some of the gang
get in touch with big bow he started it all
join parties if you see any of the gang online
really just hang about to see if its what your looking for
read our threads check out what we are about

mathatter911
06-08-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm 37 yrs old and have been an avid gamer for years and just started with trials last November and have been playing a lot since then. I'm very impressed by all of the OTHG riders and have learned so much from their replays. Any questions feel free to ask. Gamer tag is mathatter91 Xbox one. some of the current games I play are Fallout 4, Destiny, Division, COD Black Ops 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Far Cry Primal just to name a few. i will play any of them if anyone wants to play. I started gaming with the 8 bit explosion and havent slowed since. Some of my all time favs are Mario 3, Demon Sword, FF7, Bioshock, COD 2. Looking to learn some of the advanced techniques for Trials. I can now get golds on extremes but need to improve so much to get that next level. Cant wait to hear from you guys and girls.

bigbow62
06-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Thank-you for all the back & forth msg.(s) yesterday and I'm glad you took the time to drop-in.If you have any ?'s about the gang please msg. me or send a inv.

It sounds like you'll make a great OTHG'ster.....Keep on Trialin' & please msg. me in a few days if you still want to join.

Thank-you ! :cool:

mathatter911
06-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Thank-you for all the back & forth msg.(s) yesterday and I'm glad you took the time to drop-in.If you have any ?'s about the gang please msg. me or send a inv.

It sounds like you'll make a great OTHG'ster.....Keep on Trialin' & please msg. me in a few days if you still want to join.

Thank-you ! :cool:

Thanks for your help bigbow and appreciate all the info. I'll definitely contact you in a couple days.

Braders77UK
07-21-2016, 06:29 PM
Ello OTHG community.

It's awesome that I have been welcomed into the community by the great diversity of Trials riders. However, I am clubless, which kind-of make me a sad-Brad. Hence, me typing this, looking to join-in with the great OTHG.

So, a little about me. A few of the OTHG know me as Braders (from my Xbox gamertag), but feel free to call me Andy.
I'm turning 39 next month, and when I say turning 39, I'm referring to years and not burgers, though, a burger or two would be rather welcoming about now. I would prove my age by giving you my life story, but I've forgotten most of it.

As for my gaming experience, it all started as a little boy playing PacMan and Star Wars on the Atari2600. They were truly hard games because I have never heard of one person ever completing any of them. I've owned 3 Atari's 2 Amiga's a Commodore 64, Amstard CPC464, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive, Nintendo's Game & Watch and GameBoy. Then came along the PC's, Xbox's and PS's. Currently gaming on the XBone, PS4 and a PC that could fly a Ferrari. You can find me on Xbox, Steam, Uplay as Braders77UK and PS4 as Andy-Braders. Xbox is my go-to device for gaming, and at present, currently hold 223345 GamerScore.

As for my personality, it's not for me to judge. I'll leave that to those that know me. After all, it's the opinion of others that counts. Saying that, I believe in being respectful, polite and using please's and thank-you's. Now I sound boring, don't I? STOP JUDGING ME! I've got feelings too :rolleyes:

Although I'm 38, I do have my childish side, but I'm not telling you about that because nobody let me have extra sweets!

Alright, now that I've got on your nerves (and my own) typing all of this, I'm going to leave it up to the powers that be to accept or decline my request to join OTHG. If I am declined, I'm going to cry like a baby. (See, there's that childish side again).

Regards to the readers

Andy B

PS I can't do funny because I'm Welsh!

Rudemod 69
07-21-2016, 06:55 PM
Braders, you were an Amiga fan? Good enough for me, you're in. :D Still one of my finest gaming machines ever. Up there with all the Xboxes, Spectrum, C64, and Snes. :) Had a spell PC gaming too, with the likes of Half Life, Deus Ex, etc, etc, but got bored of all the faffing about that comes with PC gaming. :DI was a PS fan back in the day too, pre arrogance days. :)

Post in the main thread, bud. Hang around for a few days, and if you're still keen (sounds like you are lol) then I'm sure Boss will accept you. I'll give him a big nudge, bud.

Rude.

Braders77UK
07-21-2016, 07:32 PM
Rudemod, Sir. Thank you for the kind words. Where do I send this bribe to? :D

Hope to hear from the boss soon. Will he need a bribe too?

I'll jump on the main thread now.

Thanks for the help and advice. Much appreciated.

Brad

Braders77UK
07-21-2016, 08:31 PM
I loved the Amiga. That machine was the love of my life when it was at it's height. But the game that I really loved was one from CPC 464. Not my content, though I do apologise for the audio.
It's when bike riding games were hard. :p
Advanced warning, this video contains strong language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkW8A7mmmOU

bigbow62
07-22-2016, 02:18 PM
WELCOME TO THE OTHG Braders77UK ( please send payment in small unmarked bills )

... & wash and wax of my OTHG co. car* ( found in parking space #1 ) will be once a week.

* 65' Ford GT40 ( The Ferrari KILLER ! ) That's my summer car...in the fall my Shelby Daytona comes out :cool:

Welcome again Braders and hope you have a blast being part of our Trials family & gaming with the gang :D

booped
07-25-2016, 10:27 AM
New member added to PS4 team iiiiRioTxiiii

bigbow62
07-30-2016, 01:29 PM
Hi booped,

You need to have him/her run thru the club house first & drop a post so we can get to know them & they can see what we are all about.

Have him/her msg. me .... till then they are only a PS4 team member not an official OTHG member. ( unless they are already good friends with most of the PS4 team )

Thank-you !

I know the PS4 needs riders but lets make sure we get active people that really want to be here.

Thanx again booped. ( Drop-in for a chat the next time you are on XB1 ) :D

madace22
02-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Finally, I've cracked it and managed to login... Hello everyone 😀

bigbow62
02-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Hi madace,

Glad you made it and was very happy you joined our OTHG party last week.Drop-in the club house (up and running thread )

.......and post a-bit about yourself (age) and Trials history.Thank-you

Feel free to drop-in anytime if you see the gang in a online party :cool:

Take care buddy..........

OTMB_Cobra
02-15-2018, 01:24 PM
Hey guys I'm well over the age limit to be accepted, Turning 50 soon, but I do love trials.
And I have no friends who plays Trails at all, besides my immediate family. (I've forced them, lol. Even my Gf plays and she's really made good progress in the past last weeks, now she can manage hard tracks for the most part)

I've been playing all the trials games on PC since Trails 2 SE at least. But I never stuck with it. I played on off though out the years. I never had a 360 so I was so glad when RedLynx finally released Fusion on PS4. So I'm not s ninja rider by any stretch of the word. I did eventually pass Swampballs latest track though ;)

Anyway now I play it almost daily and I've also recently picked up track building, and now I'm eager to learn from you all pros here.

I'm right now in the process of making my first track.

It's mostly trying to work out how to work with OPE's and filters, operators. I still struggle with that but I watch as many editor streams as I can.

A little background of myself I'm a game dev by education where I learned all aspects of game creation. But i did mostly 3D and majoring in animation. (Don't work as one though :/ )
I live in the north part of Sweden with my Gf and her 2 kids. Mine are standing on their own nowadays.

Right now I'm in the process of educating myself again this time in .Net development and C#

Well that a little about my looking forward to make some new trails friends
Cheers guys and girls

RidingMower
02-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Hello fello old timer OTMB_Cobra.

You've done well posting in the Over The Hill Gang forum. I am thrilled to add you to my friends list. I attempted to send you a friend request and a message but they were rejected because of some "settings" with your profile. Are you that popular that you have to reject all the bombardment of requests everyday? Ha ha..

OTMB_Cobra
02-15-2018, 03:51 PM
Super cool
Not sure mate I just joined this forum the other day so I don't know if I have such a setting let me see.

OTMB_Cobra
02-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Ohh I forgot my
PSN Nick : OTMB_Cobra
Uplay Cobra_68
Twitch Otmb_cobra_68

Tigerriot
03-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Hi Everyone. I've been around the forum for some years now. May have even interacted with some of you from time to time. I know I'm friends with some of you on PSN and Xbox Live for years now.

I absolutely love Trials, but I have found I mainly enjoy riding Hard tracks, and below. Extreme are just a bit too....extreme for me usually. There is always one obstacle that just stops me in my tracks. Anyway, maybe one day......

Am I rarity with that stance? Do others just enjoy the Hard and easier stuff?

Oh, and I guess I should mention I turn 42 in a few months. Have developed some arthritis in some fingers, which is beginning to get concerning when it comes to games. :( That should certainly qualify me as OTH though, right? ;)

OTMB_Cobra
03-10-2018, 01:49 AM
Hey Tigerriot what's your PSN alias?

I also love hard tracks, extreme and ninja tracks are just to hard for me yet.

Gulzt
03-17-2018, 09:24 AM
Hi Everyone. I'm a great fan of Trials Fusion since I discovered the demo in 2014. I've recently turned 34 and have had a "good run" in gaming from my first NES to the Playstation 4.

I enjoy challenging gameplay, so I always select the hardest difficulty in games. This is why I am so drawn to Trials Fusion. It is easy to learn, and hard to master. The sky is the limit, I can't even imagine ever being able to complete a Ninja 7. With an enormous amount of content to train to that point, I feel this is the most rewarding game I have ever played.

For the last few months I've been playing the game almost every day. After I-don't-know-how-many-attempts I zero-faulted Rock or Rages. Since then my appetite for Ninja tracks has been triggered again. I am determined to beat all ninja 1 tracks in the coming year(s).

I would love to join the community, but I noticed that Tigerriot (who is in my friendlist) took the 50th spot in the OTHG Team on Playstation 4.

Maybe this means I cannot join.. or maybe there are enough passive members to make some ... space..? :nonchalance:

booped
03-17-2018, 11:19 PM
I will have a look, Iím sure I can create a space for you.

Gulzt
03-18-2018, 09:00 PM
I will have a look, I’m sure I can create a space for you.

Thanks for adding me!

Surf-tiki_TFG
06-23-2018, 06:21 PM
Hello?
(taps mic) is this thing on?

Hey my name is Albert , some may know me as Surf_tiki from Trials Frontier or Fusion on PS4. Ive been a fan of Trials since it was a flash game back on 2001. Currently Im pretty much a freelance goof but would like to sign on to a team of like minded folks if possible. I had the pleasure of meeting 2 of your members Swampballs and Novadarkstorm recently and the only other name I can think to drop is Morfyboy! Despite meeting Swamp, Nova and chatting with Morfy I would still like to be a part of your gang. Never been in a gang before now that I think of it............ I love Trials and Im 46. Im not a total jerk but I do pretend to be one at work! If you could have your people contact my people about the outcome of this formal request to join OTHG "that would be greeeeeat!" (Office Space reference)

CagBall
06-25-2018, 11:57 AM
Hello?

Hey my name is Albert , some may know me as Surf_tiki from Trials Frontier or Fusion on PS4. Ive been a fan of Trials since it was a flash game back on 2001. Currently Im pretty much a freelance goof but would like to sign on to a team of like minded folks if possible. I had the pleasure of meeting 2 of your members Swampballs and Novadarkstorm recently and the only other name I can think to drop is Morfyboy! Despite meeting Swamp, Nova and chatting with Morfy I would still like to be a part of your gang. Never been in a gang before now that I think of it............ I love Trials and Im 46. Im not a total jerk but I do pretend to be one at work! If you could have your people contact my people about the outcome of this formal request to join OTHG "that would be greeeeeat!" (Office Space reference)

You know me too matey! :) Although, I'm not around here much any more (that should change when Trials Rising drops).

booped
06-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Hello?

Hi

send me a friend request on PS and a team join request on fusion and I will get you added to the PS4 team and community, hang around the main thread here and bigbow will get round to adding you to the main OTHG roster #soon

Surf-tiki_TFG
07-24-2018, 03:18 AM
Awesome! Sorry for the delay in response, summertime is a very hectic time for me at work!

Richieburner
09-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Hi
Iíve been playing trials since HD and was involved in the old Xbox forum leagues run by Flembo and had many great times racing Rudemod, ACAB, Boodadust and Fatshady amongst others.
Itís been many years but Iím sure I was involved with OTHG back in the early days in some way shape or form.
Anyway, it would be great to be involved once again. Iíve started playing Fusion more recently and was involved in the technical test for Rising. Will buy as soon as it is out and it would be great to get you guys on my leaderboards to challenge me against the best.
You wouldnít believe how pleased I was the other night when I finally beat Booda on a track, 😂😂
Let me know if I can join, thanks a lot.
Xbox; Richieburner, 40 yo this year

Rudemod 69
09-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Hi Richie, it's good to hear you're still about. Nice of you to mention me in the same sentence as those Trials legends lol.

You were involved at some point yes, probably pre Fusion. If you want to get involved again message Bowen Boys (our Boss) and hang around for a while. :)

Things are quiet at present but come February I'm sure it'll pick up. :)

Spurs were **** last night dude ffs.

Richieburner
09-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Hey up mate. Good to hear from you.

Spurs were awful, shouldíve nicked a goal in first half when on top but as soon as they sniffed an opportunity we crumbled.

Rudemod 69
09-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Richie, use this link https://discord.gg/jBQmRXnif to join us on Discord. Set up for the OTHG, a place to catch up with OTHG members, as well as here. :)

Richieburner
09-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Thanks mate.
Iíve been away in Malaga so the link has expired- could you resend?
Cheers

Gulzt
09-12-2018, 08:29 AM
Hey Richie, strange that the link doesn't work. I set it to never expire and 1-user, and it seems that it wasn't claimed. Try this one:
https://discord.gg/FWs68um

Tyki_Butterfree
05-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Hi, I'm Jen and I have seen some of your group's tracks in Fusion and was wondering what kind of stuff this group does. A lot of the tracks you make look really cool, even though I can't beat most of them. I didn't know this forum existed until I was picked to play in the Trials Rising beta, but I am interested in watching some of the videos to figure out the track editor. So far I only figured out how to move around the map and change the time of day. I won't be 30 until October so I can't join yet, but I was just curious.

bigbow62
05-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Hi Jen, ☺

Thank you for the post. We are a group of age 30 and over riders that I

started in 2012 ( 7 years next month ) We are mostly riders but do have 10 or

so builders in our group. If you are an active player and would like to join the

gang that would be great ! If you are willing to post , join parties and run our

HLC tracks. ( weekly or monthly picks by me or members ) otherwise be a

somewhat active member ...... not a every day thing but maybe once or twice

a week doing one or more of the above things that would be great.

We do like to party up a few times during the week or when we can just to chat,

run some of our weely/monthly track picks or friends tracks on track central.

We try and have as much fun as we can and over the years have made our

Own challenges..... one is the HLC'S that I already talked about and the other

is a 5Bike / 1Track Challenge when one of our builders releases the same

track every week for 5 weeks but with a different bike each week. They are

a gang favorite and we have two coming up soon... the first one in June.

So there are many things we do but playing Trials and having fun is #1

If you are getting into building... like I said we have plenty of good builders

that could help you ( some of them worked or helped UBISOFT on Rising ) &

would be happy to give you some help ,tips, advice as you start building

tracks. 😉

Now with al, that said if you want to hang around and post on my " 2015

up and running thread " just post abit about yourself and Trials history so

we can get to know you and you can start making and adding friends on

what ever system you are playing on.That would be a start.....

If you do like what we are about and want to stay around I'm sure a few

months before you are 30 won't be a problem and you will be welcome

to join . If you are on Xbox please send me a follow and I will do the same......

XBOX GT: BOWEN BOYS 1 08

Thank you again for dropping in BTW we do have 2 other ladies on or team !

Look forward to see your post in my up and running thread and hearing

something about you. You have lots of possible new Trials friends just

waiting for you so..... take care and shoot us a post when you get a chance.

Keep on Trialing Jen .... the OTHG is waiting for you 😎

29 & 7 months is close enough for me 😉

Thank you ..... signed: Bigbow ( aka : BOSS , Bigbow or Dave ) 😆

Tyki_Butterfree
05-17-2019, 12:14 AM
That sounds fun. Is this just in Rising or in Fusion too? For some reason track central in Rising like to crash on me unless one of the updates improved this. I am on PS4, sorry XBOX.

If you want to know about my gaming history I mostly play Nintendo and PlayStation games. Pokťmon, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, and Assassins Creed are some of my favorite series. My first Trials game was Fusion. I like how you can either try to race for a good time or try to see how far you can throw the rider by bailing. I loved the Easter event with all of the hidden items and hope there are more of those. My current skill level is either I can beat an extreme course with over 100 faults or not even get a single checkpoint. Inferno V is currently annoying me because I love the fire courses, but I can't get past checkpoint 1 yet. I like that the training levels in this game are more helpful for hard tracks. (evil multi bunny hops... XD)

bigbow62
05-17-2019, 03:56 AM
Thank you for the message,

If you are age 30 or over please post a little about yourself and Trials history

In my 2015 up and running thread. That way you can get to know the gang

and some PS4 players.... thank you ! 😎

codywar11
06-07-2019, 06:18 PM
Does my time in the military aging me by 4 years count as me being 30? hahaha

bigbow62
06-08-2019, 04:45 AM
Sorry cody...see you in 4 years .... but God bless you for your service ❤

If you play alot of Trials and you are looking for friends for LB battles please

feel free to follow me and I'll do the same if you are on XBONE.... my XBL GT:

BOWEN BOYS 1 08

You know what you should do start a group with players that have been or

that are still in the service ! Best of luck and keep on Trialing 😎✌

codywar11
06-08-2019, 06:33 AM
That is a great idea! I may just have to do that! Not sure how many service members are trials players, but I'm sure I'm not the only one haha
I will definitely add you on xbox.

Morfyboy
06-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Hello?

Yep. I can Defos vouch for Albert. Heís an active member of many Trials media sites, so he will be very active in here too.

Hey Albert, nice to see you wanna join in this madhouse.. You actually know a few guys in the club.. ;)

bigbow62
06-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Ok Albert,

Please post on my 2015 up and running thread and add some friends.

Just post abit about yourself and Trials history and hang around and get a

feel of what the gang is all about..... we would like active members that will,

post in the club house,run HLCS or our builders,anniversary tracks & even our

5 Bike / 1 Track Challenges or if you build .... maybe build a track or two &

most of all try-n-join a online party once in a while with the gang 😆

Look forward to your club house post 😎 OTHG7

bignasty_pancake
07-14-2019, 01:49 AM
hello hows it going my name is Lee 37 been gaming the better part of my life mostly shooter games and trials fusion and rising of late , i just got trials rising a week ago and have no one on my friends list to talk to about it or beat each others times and just generally have fun. i am on ps4 bignasty_pancake

bigbow62
07-21-2019, 03:43 PM
Trials players looking to join the OTHG.....

Please post on the 2015 up and running clubhouse thread.

First must be age 30 or over and active on trials,posting,running tracks,.....

& other OTHG events. Just post abit about yourself and Trials history.

Also what system or systems you play on and GT (S) THANK-YOU 😎