PDA

View Full Version : Are all of you happy that Ubisoft has been bought?

DynastyEmpire
10-23-2015, 02:28 AM
It seems that alot of you aren't aware or don't even care what will happen to ubisoft when they start to have problems by the same company that has been ****ty like activistion.

what happen if bethesda or rockstar or 2k get bought out.

i understand unity was bad game and bad launched, doesn't mean death of ubisoft, you ****ing gamers are killing the gaming industry with this ******** saying they deserve it.

there i no reason to hate ubisoft just because of one game.

enjoy losing ubisoft when they do start get hurt when ubisoft montreal or ubisoft quebuc gets taken down you ****ing ******* gamers.

you have no soul just because of unity.

you don't deserve the gaming industry when that company starts to buyout every single one, so goodbye to ubisoft and all of other ones.

you will only have ea and activistion left!.

it seems you enjoy nothing but battlefield and call of duty.

oh, to let you know you just because call of duty runs well doesn't mean they are better franchises.

LoyalACFan
10-23-2015, 03:39 AM
What are you even talking about? Nobody bought Ubisoft. Vivendi just shored up a 6% stake but that's hardly a buyout.

Wolfmeister1010
10-23-2015, 03:40 AM
...this thread...ouch...it hurts to read

Moultonborough
10-23-2015, 03:46 AM
Ubisoft was not happy about it not that they are really able to do anything about it. Get pissed enough a company could De-list but I don't see that happening.

HDinHB
10-23-2015, 03:49 AM
What are you even talking about? Nobody bought Ubisoft. Vivendi just shored up a 6% stake but that's hardly a buyout.

They bought more--10%
http://www.destructoid.com/vivendi-just-bought-even-more-stake-in-ubisoft-316939.phtml

I had no idea what OP was talking about.

I-Like-Pie45
10-23-2015, 05:19 AM
l PROTEST TO THE UBI!!

cawatrooper9
10-23-2015, 02:38 PM
This is basically what my old racist uncle sounds like at Thanksgiving, only he's talking about politics instead of video games.