PDA

View Full Version : Now I really messed up- please help

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 03:25 PM
In frustration because of the recent time limit on the beta download, I uninstalled FB which in turn deleted all the previous updates I installed. Now Im back to ver.1.0 What can I do to get the updates reinstalled, or have I screwed up big time now? (at least my planes dont dissapear anymore!)

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 03:25 PM
In frustration because of the recent time limit on the beta download, I uninstalled FB which in turn deleted all the previous updates I installed. Now Im back to ver.1.0 What can I do to get the updates reinstalled, or have I screwed up big time now? (at least my planes dont dissapear anymore!)

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 03:28 PM
find the 1.11 patch that goes from 1.0 to 1.11
i think it might be 40meg, but i could be entirely wrong and i probably am

whineingu /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 03:30 PM
just reinstall 1.11 full then patches should correct the ddate to be nxt dec 1st. If this does not work then just roll ur PC date back by the clock to Nov 26th or something and she will work again just fine until Fb gets there act together they should have had the final patch on Dec 1st. So less frustration however easy fix till the gang gets the final out.

Warriorbear

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 03:42 PM
He's already reinstalled the game. Rolling back the clock does nothing.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 03:45 PM
after a reinstall not sure I just rolled clock back was easy.

Warriorbear