PDA

View Full Version : Need Info about changing render mode from console.

MommaFragger
07-14-2004, 10:30 AM
I just purchased a new card. Nvidia 5700LE. I previously had a Ti4200. I can't get the render mode to work even though I have settings set to HIGH. I know there is a way to change the render mode in the comsole, but after scouring the internet I came up dry. Any info on 'how to' or a link to a tweak site that provides would be very nice.
TNX
Bri
ps I had previously posted this message in the gen disc forum. I would like to apologize about that.

MommaFragger
07-14-2004, 10:30 AM
I just purchased a new card. Nvidia 5700LE. I previously had a Ti4200. I can't get the render mode to work even though I have settings set to HIGH. I know there is a way to change the render mode in the comsole, but after scouring the internet I came up dry. Any info on 'how to' or a link to a tweak site that provides would be very nice.
TNX
Bri
ps I had previously posted this message in the gen disc forum. I would like to apologize about that.

MommaFragger
07-14-2004, 10:49 AM
okay found them.
\r_rendermode 0 -- Normal mode
\r_rendermode 1 -- Use "soft light" renderer for a dreamy effect
\r_rendermode 2 -- Use "cold colors" renderer for a realistic effect
\r_rendermode 3 -- Use "cel shaded" renderer for a cartoony, XIII-like effect
\r_rendermode 4 -- Use "ultra contrast" renderer if you want to ruin your eyes because you can't see anything

Im not sure if the descriptions are right, but that is how you can fiddle with them.
got it from this site

http://personal.inet.fi/atk/kjh2348fs/fc_demo_info.html