PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Initiates reset to level 1??

siralex1986
10-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone!

After a long time I decided to look again at AC:I to see if it was fixed, if there were new contents with the upcoming Syndicate and so on.

I logged in just fine(wooo!) but then I realized that all my progress has been lost and reset to 0; it displayes like I played no games at all and unlocked nothing.

How is that?? I played all the games and most of them were at 100%, I can't honestly remember my Initiates level but it was quite high.

How can I get everything back??

strigoi1958
10-20-2015, 05:04 PM
The initiates site was in alpha or beta stage so everything we had then was just in a trial period. I don't know what is happening with Initiates I spend my time at the AC Council https://council.assassinscreed.com/ which has lots of information and the ubi club where we can see our stats and see our progress again I'm level 29 and get badges like in my signature below :D there is a link in uplay or in my signature.

https://club.ubi.com/

YazX_
10-20-2015, 06:00 PM
i believe AS PERSONAL OPINION that Ubi Club will replace initiates, i guess they expanded the initiates idea for all Ubisoft games and will introduce Club Challenges to earn XP, so don't rely too much on initiates.

strigoi1958
10-20-2015, 06:10 PM
That exactly how I see it AND I would say it is laid out brilliantly... With Avatars, badges, awards, challenges, progression, comparisons to our friends, our games, news, twitter, customisation and actions... I like to see if my friends are beating me and then try to match them.:D.

The news and twitter is very good as well... the mods do a great job of keeping us up to date here but there are a few little bits of interest in the news or twitter that I might miss, if I didn't keep checking my club page.

Spikey1989
10-20-2015, 06:29 PM
i believe AS PERSONAL OPINION that Ubi Club will replace initiates, i guess they expanded the initiates idea for all Ubisoft games and will introduce Club Challenges to earn XP, so don't rely too much on initiates.

i respect your opinion and have mixed feelings about it.
I loved ACI casue it was only AC games abut then i also like it cause it can bring u to challange in other multi title games from UBI aswell.

strigoi1958
10-20-2015, 07:00 PM
(there is a challenge section on there)I believe they will have those challenges like before ... plus... (I don't want to hint at something that might not happen) but there was a question sheet in the beta that mentioned setting a challenge for your friends. If it gets introduced it would be great to set an achievement and say "beat that"

There was a lot of effort put in to make it how people would want it and the feedback has been used to make it look great.

siralex1986
10-21-2015, 08:16 AM
Uhm, so basically there's no way to sync back my progresses? They're lost for good?

I'll check those Ubi Club and Council as I never heard of them...

YazX_
10-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Uhm, so basically there's no way to sync back my progresses? They're lost for good?

I'll check those Ubi Club and Council as I never heard of them...

well the way it works as i see it now when you log into UbiClub, it will sync all games not only AC games and add XP to your profile and level up, it works great, no bugs and glitches so far, all XP is calculated correctly, its similar to initiates when you do syncing, so i wouldn't call it lost progress for good rather than migrated progress to a better platform.

strigoi1958
10-22-2015, 12:24 AM
ARRRRRGHHHHH I added spikey to my Ubi club friends he's totally crushing me on XP points lol ;)

bitebug2003
10-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Ubisoft Club is much better than Initiates

It actually works :)

Locopells
10-22-2015, 10:55 AM
I have to agree with Yax about this being the probable successor to Initiates - so of course it works!