PDA

View Full Version : Original Crew Physics Change ?

ffsbudman08
10-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Why did you change the physics in the original The Crew. Now with a Circuit car on the street all it does is spin the tires and when you hit the nitrous the wheels spin so bad it ends up spinning off the road. This is not The Crew that I bought or have been playing since the release. Now it is more like the Wild Run which IMO does not have a good feel to it in the physics dept. PLEASE leave the original crew alone and put it back to the way it was and keep the changes limited to just The Wild Run !! :mad:

Natchai_Ubisoft
10-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Hi, we haven't yet altered the physics in The Crew.
The Wild Run overhaul is coming in on November 17th, the physics and graphical upgrade will be applied then, for everyone. There will not be a difference between The Crew and Wild Run in terms of physics or graphics.

ffsbudman08
10-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Hi, we haven't yet altered the physics in The Crew.
The Wild Run overhaul is coming in on November 17th, the physics and graphical upgrade will be applied then, for everyone. There will not be a difference between The Crew and Wild Run in terms of physics or graphics.

So am I understanding correctly that in November you will be changing the physics in the original The Crew ? Is it going to have the wet roads all the time like Wild run has ? It's a shame you are changing it because IMO it was GREAT as it was and I play it every day, sometimes only to do the daily challenges, and I don't understand the wheel spin problem I'm having all of a sudden. :confused:

bayraktarski
10-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Well Wild Run has much better phisics and force feedback so i can live with wet roads.Actualy i hope they will make earlyer update to force feedback :P

zopht
10-20-2015, 04:51 PM
Maybe you changed the assist level in the Wild Run and it carried over to the Crew?

STAINLESSFIRE
10-20-2015, 06:34 PM
I find the physics in Wild Run to be much more realistic and enjoyable, especially off road. This update was long overdue IMO.

g219
10-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Well Wild Run has much better phisics and force feedback so i can live with wet roads.Actualy i hope they will make earlyer update to force feedback :P

I find the physics in Wild Run to be much more realistic and enjoyable, especially off road. This update was long overdue IMO.

This is great news if true! Can any of you go into more detail on how they are better? Or is there another thread detailing this? Thanks

STAINLESSFIRE
10-24-2015, 06:34 PM
This is great news if true! Can any of you go into more detail on how they are better? Or is there another thread detailing this? Thanks

The handling is less arcade-like now and driving feels less "harsh" than before. It's a bit smoother and softer. The difference wasn't enormous on the road, but instantly noticeable when going off road with a Raid car. Vehicles drive and behave like they have proper mass and a real suspension now.

g219
10-28-2015, 08:11 PM
The handling is less arcade-like now and driving feels less "harsh" than before. It's a bit smoother and softer. The difference wasn't enormous on the road, but instantly noticeable when going off road with a Raid car. Vehicles drive and behave like they have proper mass and a real suspension now.

Awesome news, looking forward to it!

TalkingPear
10-29-2015, 12:24 AM
I'm not sure what it is, but I always feel like someone else is pulling on the wheel when driving at high speed. It might be steering speed help (http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-au/newslist/details.aspx?c=tcm:185-185457-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32). It feels like someone is trying to correct me all the time, and I hate it, so have they done anything about that? (if you even know what I'm talking about)

Ziltoid Racer
10-29-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm not sure what it is, but I always feel like someone else is pulling on the wheel when driving at high speed. It might be steering speed help (http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-au/newslist/details.aspx?c=tcm:185-185457-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32). It feels like someone is trying to correct me all the time, and I hate it, so have they done anything about that? (if you even know what I'm talking about)

thats what full assist does, corrects for you. try sport and see if it still does it.

MaXiiczek
10-29-2015, 02:07 PM
that's the reason I play on sport, I just can't stand this steering help on full assist mode... and it's even worse if you need to drive off road on purpose, for example in some skill challenges, it tries to put you back on the road all the time...

TalkingPear
10-29-2015, 02:39 PM
thats what full assist does, corrects for you. try sport and see if it still does it.
that's the reason I play on sport, I just can't stand this steering help on full assist mode... and it's even worse if you need to drive off road on purpose, for example in some skill challenges, it tries to put you back on the road all the time...
I'm playing on hardcore mode, but as you can see in the link I posted, hardcore mode doesn't turn off steering speed help for controllers.

MaXiiczek
10-29-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm playing on hardcore mode. But as you can see in the link I posted, hardcore mode doesn't turn off steering speed help for controllers.

I don't think it's steering speed help what we are talking about... sadly I can't say for sure as I'm playing on keyboard and we don't have assists information for it like we have for gamepad and wheel... but what I can tell you for sure is that with keyboard on sport this stupid auto correction for steering is gone :)