PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Sale!

Black_Widow9
10-19-2015, 05:20 PM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12112172_841556079292844_1177985576614047781_n.jpg ?oh=4cad7f7d60cf38e768e571f4c79792a3&oe=56874A70

ULTIMATE SALE- Lanistas, starting today through October 31st we're holding an Ultimate sale!

Get up to 50% off on items in the ludus. All previous Tournament items will also now be available!

More Info here: http://bit.ly/1OimPtR

SearingScythe
10-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Nothing important, but wanted to mention it even though:
The Greaves of Agron & Chainmail of Minerva both have a minor fault in their description (at least in the german version)

Anyway: Thanks for the sale, it partly compensates for the latest server-issus :)

HOULI-67
10-26-2015, 03:26 PM
would be a great sale if the server wasn't down.

Black_Widow9
10-30-2015, 09:25 PM
would be a great sale if the server wasn't down.
Apologies lanista. We're still working to resolve this and I will update you as soon as there is news.

Thanks for your patience

BlaxTeller82
11-01-2015, 06:00 AM
Highly unacceptable that it's been 3 weeks of tournament access but only 1 week of participation for the ps3 community. We received 12 hours of double fame weekend and our reward was extra equipment for sale. It cost us gold to purchase these items yet it has been available for silver on xbox 360 for a week now. I myself have contacted technical support several times during this mockery of a tournament. I hope this issue will be resolved soon and the ps3 community will be compensated for this horrible and unfair experience. It sucks that I was in 8th place guaranteed top 1% for the month and 1st place in my weekly bracket. I hope I get my gold for the time and effort I put forth to achieve these positions.

alexbobi
11-04-2015, 09:04 PM
When can we say " ulimate day of wait " i dont know how you guys earn your wages with the job you provide , really fell sorry for your incompentence you can't do more then you can . This is it , turn of the light and close the door dude you not represent the spartacus legends or if you do so try more then you do now ! All i can see from here is you do n o t h i n g only play with my nervs " check for updates " ! Probably i will never play this game again i get feed up play only halfs tournaments i want my money back

Crixus1983
11-05-2015, 07:23 AM
I am very sad and upset today. Because I've seen Spartacus Game Close Statement.It says that the game will be closed on 22 December 2015. it's very bad. I don't want this game to be closed. I turn to you, creators of this game, please don't close this game and change your mind taking to the view that it was not*a simple game for many of us. It became the part of our lives. You can't even imagine how much upset I am now. So I ask you, all the players of Spartacus Legends, let's ask them together : PLEASE, DON'T CLOSE SPARTACUS LEGENDS.
I hope they will understand us and will never close this game. I don't want to enter THE NEW YEAR without SPARTACUS LEGENDS.

GoTWhisKeY
11-06-2015, 01:33 AM
I am very sad and upset today. Because I've seen Spartacus Game Close Statement.It says that the game will be closed on 22 December 2015. it's very bad. I don't want this game to be closed. I turn to you, creators of this game, please don't close this game and change your mind taking to the view that it was not*a simple game for many of us. It became the part of our lives. You can't even imagine how much upset I am now. So I ask you, all the players of Spartacus Legends, let's ask them together : PLEASE, DON'T CLOSE SPARTACUS LEGENDS.
I hope they will understand us and will never close this game. I don't want to enter THE NEW YEAR without SPARTACUS LEGENDS.

x2.

This game is the best fighter I've played, it's hugely underrated. Still has tons of players, can't believe they're giving up on it. BOO Ubisoft. We won't forget.