PDA

View Full Version : ACIV:BF - Game stops right after data stream connection

kuby123
10-19-2015, 12:28 AM
I've searched a lot and could not find solution to this problem. I'm in abstergo offices where I have to hack some computer from the girl that shows me everything.
She is in the cco office talking and I had to go around the outside floors and take a window washer scaffolding up to next floor. after I get there I have to move data on her computer using the data stream style (get the ball from left to right side of screen without hitting the red bars.) okay did that and I have to put ball into one of 6 circles on far right side. okay did that. then it says data sent and connection completed. then screen changes to a shadowy grey with what best described as moving stars all over the screen as if its loading next scene. that's it, nothing happens next, no keys work at all, no mouse, nothing. I hit exit still nothing. the game is frozen ( I think) loading the next scene. All I can do it cont-alt-delete and bring up task manager to close ac4. I've done this four times already and always same result. any body have a suggestion ?

YazX_
10-19-2015, 09:13 AM
have you tried to verify game files?

Steam --> Library --> Right Click on game Properties ---> Local Content --> Verify Game Cache

UPlay --> Games --> AC4 --> Properties in the left menu --> Verify Files

kuby123
10-19-2015, 11:20 AM
have you tried to verify game files?

Steam --> Library --> Right Click on game Properties ---> Local Content --> Verify Game Cache

UPlay --> Games --> AC4 --> Properties in the left menu --> Verify Files

yes i ran verify and it aid some files were corrupted , then repaired them and still same problem

YazX_
10-19-2015, 05:37 PM
yes i ran verify and it aid some files were corrupted , then repaired them and still same problem

you may need to do it several times, keep verifying files until it comes back without any corrupted file.