PDA

View Full Version : Huge potential Title: My 2cents

Concrete51CC
10-16-2015, 06:23 PM
*A robust character customization is huge. A character you created will always be more inmersive. Face, hair, beards, eye color, scars, etc.

*A hide helmet option if you want to see your face and features or do you want to display that intimidating helmet you just unlocked? Options.

*2v1 ganking is part of an open battlefield simulation. Watch your 6. No in game "alert" needed. You have a radar already. Perhaps a hardcore mode that removes it?

*Weapon disarming (difficult combo timing needed, i e. it can't be random) would be very rewarding.

The game footage I've seen looks incredible. I'm very excited to hear what comes next.

Thanks!

Dead1y-Derri
10-19-2015, 08:04 PM
I think weapon disarming is something that'd have to be done properly. No Random disarming like you said. However I don't think this would fit in with art of battle but who knows, maybe they can work it in with some complex timing. I know we've only see the surface of what the system can do.

Hardcore mode would be interesting but because we haven't seen the full game and features, its too early to tell if this is something that's needed.

Character customization is already in, you can make your guy look as different as you want too. However I think its more armour and weapon customization as of right now. I'm not sure about facial features etc. I think it would be cool but battling with your helmet off isn't something that traditionally happened as far as I can tell. In fact I believe some sources sight that removal of your helment was done as a general sigh of surrender, along with removing your weapons.

UbiBooma
10-19-2015, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the input and welcome to the forums, Concrete!!

-Booma