PDA

View Full Version : How to climb a wall in ACII

Ponksy
10-16-2015, 02:12 PM
I've been trying to figure out how to actually climb walls in this game. When I attempt to climb a wall, ezio just leaps off to the opposite side or to a completely random place. The controls are absolutely awful in this. I'm trying to beat the sibling rivalry mission where you have to win a race to the top of the church and I've tried more than 30 times.

naumaan
10-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Yeah .. that happened with a friend of mine . He tried really well to do it but alas .. he lost hope on the game .. the only thing he was missing is to use another strategy for it .. i d prefer you change your path to the goal .. or try to follow the brother .. and see which route he takes .. so that you can reach before him . Its easy peasy .. if only .. you know how to

Ponksy
10-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Yeah I tried following him and I tried to jump up from the side of the church but neither worked. He ended up winning every time cause I can't jump properly. I eventually gave up. I saw the reviews on Steam and had high hopes for this game but this is way too hard for me since this is my first AC game.

Locopells
10-16-2015, 04:41 PM
You need to hold Forward (default button 'W'), High Profile (default button 'Left Shift'), and Sprint (default button 'Space Bar'), and run straight at the wall (preferably at 90 degrees). Keep holding everything, moving left or right if you get stuck (default buttons 'A & S'), and you should make it no problem.

Don't bother following Federico, just go straight for the church front - you should beat him by miles.

Jessigirl2013
10-16-2015, 06:30 PM
You need to hold Forward (default button 'W'), High Profile (default button 'Left Shift'), and Sprint (default button 'Space Bar'), and run straight at the wall (preferably at 90 degrees). Keep holding everything, moving left or right if you get stuck (default buttons 'A & S'), and you should make it no problem.

Don't bother following Federico, just go straight for the church front - you should beat him by miles.

Yeah... don't bother following him.

Just be persistant :rolleyes: