PDA

View Full Version : No Attatchments?

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 05:45 PM
Why wouldn't they include the attachments? That would have made my gaming so much better seeing as I can only have so much fun without XBL. That sucks. I wanted to be able to put a suppressor on a FAMAS, AK-74, etc. Now it just ruined part of the fun for me. I loved to plan what my team would use, like the original Rainbow Six, but now I'm hearing that I'm getting nothing....

It seems so dumb to not include everything when you're putting it on such a great console such as this. Now I'll have to pick from a normal silenced weapon, when I could use almost ANY assault rifle on PC. If I had a faster computer and the graphics were better in the PC version, and also that there'd be no choosing of attatchments, I would have gotten it long ago and not wait all this time for something seemingly half-full. I thought it would be like a port, but with better graphics and EXTRA stuff, not less. Now I'm not sure if I want to spend the money or not....

But that's just me.

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 05:45 PM
Why wouldn't they include the attachments? That would have made my gaming so much better seeing as I can only have so much fun without XBL. That sucks. I wanted to be able to put a suppressor on a FAMAS, AK-74, etc. Now it just ruined part of the fun for me. I loved to plan what my team would use, like the original Rainbow Six, but now I'm hearing that I'm getting nothing....

It seems so dumb to not include everything when you're putting it on such a great console such as this. Now I'll have to pick from a normal silenced weapon, when I could use almost ANY assault rifle on PC. If I had a faster computer and the graphics were better in the PC version, and also that there'd be no choosing of attatchments, I would have gotten it long ago and not wait all this time for something seemingly half-full. I thought it would be like a port, but with better graphics and EXTRA stuff, not less. Now I'm not sure if I want to spend the money or not....

But that's just me.

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 05:55 PM
+1 attachement rulz why dont put him in the game its easy ....

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 06:03 PM
ahh yes, it would have been really good to have the pc options for attachments. If their reasoning for removing the options is that they were "making it more action orientated and allowing you to get into the action quicker" then that does suck for those who want to take the time.

Trouble is they never linked this to Ravenshield in anything but the RainbowSix3 bit and we were told not to expect a port of RvS. I dont know how they did RainbowSix on the other consoles but to be honest this suites me fine. I usually find a few guns that I like to use and then just make do /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

*flashing neon sign overhead "console gamer"*

<center>http://free.inkfrog.com/pix/shaolin/r6.gif</center>

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 07:06 PM
I Agree this is TOTAL CRAP Im rethinking buying the game its pure crap to me. It just seems to me that they were Lazy. I Freakin hate the fact that alot of guns you cant even take a Siliencer off like Mac 11 and UMP I think its so freakin stupid. And another thing Having to have a Scope on most of the assualt rifles and SMGs give me a break and when was the last time you saw a scope on the M249 (SAW)

It just ticks me off. I mean one of the best parts of RvS was putting stuff like High Capacity Clips on and stuff. And im not sure but can you even pick what your team uses?

I just think they became half-assed when it came to putting Stuff in the game that normal games would not have. I mean it is supposed to be one of the thing that seperates RS series from things like James Bond of Half-Life or other FPS. I think they were to busy screwing around with the damn Voice comunicator. I would of rather had more weapons and options then the Comunicator thing.

Ahhhh It just totally ticks me off and I am thinking if I shoud even get it or not.

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 08:07 PM
I for one am quite dissapointed at first seeing how my favorite part of the RvS games are just the planning and the freedom to outfit my team anyway i wanted it. I then remembered that "preset" weapons didnt do to much "damage" to Ghost Recon and the the new "weapons" are pretty accurate(almost every country issue their "standard" rifles with 4xSUSAT(or similiar) scopes). I guess i'll make my final judgement once i get a hold of the new OXM UK mag and the demo. The local store wont have it until the 28th http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 07:05 PM
they will probably have lots of this stuff in content download.

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 10:24 PM
Having a good selection of guns is fine with me. There is quite a bit of guns to choose from. Quit whining its a kick *** demo and iam sure the game will rock to.

Oh ya and if ya want to play with attatchments than play with you computer.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:05 AM
i must admit this is BS. The PC Ravensheild was freakin great and now this game is not going to even build on the the best part of RS, team customezation? i think that outfitting ur team was great, and am a little disappointed, maybe there will be a crap full of DLs on live, but what of those people who dont have live, like myself, well not yet anyway. im sure ill get used to it. but when i get bored of crappy team customazation ill go to my PC instead.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 08:15 AM
FaSho wrote:
- I Agree this is TOTAL CRAP Im rethinking buying the
- game its pure crap to me. It just seems to me that
- they were Lazy. I Freakin hate the fact that alot of
- guns you cant even take a Siliencer off like Mac 11
- and UMP I think its so freakin stupid. And another
- thing Having to have a Scope on most of the assualt
- rifles and SMGs give me a break and when was the
- last time you saw a scope on the M249 (SAW)
-
- It just ticks me off. I mean one of the best parts
- of RvS was putting stuff like High Capacity Clips on
- and stuff. And im not sure but can you even pick
- what your team uses?
-
- I just think they became half-assed when it came to
- putting Stuff in the game that normal games would
- not have. I mean it is supposed to be one of the
- thing that seperates RS series from things like
- James Bond of Half-Life or other FPS. I think they
- were to busy screwing around with the damn Voice
- comunicator. I would of rather had more weapons and
- options then the Comunicator thing.
-
- Ahhhh It just totally ticks me off and I am thinking
- if I shoud even get it or not.
-
-
-
-
-

Actually, in the Army, we did put scopes on SAWs.

JG27_Arklight
"Take a look to the sky just before you die, it's the last time you will" -Metallica