PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate theory

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 01:21 AM
I've come up with something ubioft should have done with syndicate

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 01:29 AM
I messaged this to one of my friends so that's why it's now a photo but check out my theory for syndicate they wouldn't of done this but any long time ac fan would love this click on the link http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/Dadey11t11/media/image_zpsw3qkwhyj.jpeg.html?filters[user]=144118989&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

VitoAuditore
10-16-2015, 01:36 AM
edit: there you go

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b454/Dadey11t11/image_zpsw3qkwhyj.jpeg (http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/Dadey11t11/media/image_zpsw3qkwhyj.jpeg.html)

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 01:43 AM
Oh sorry try this and then click on the photo http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/Dadey11t11/library/?sort=3&page=1

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 01:44 AM
Iv just created a photo bucket account just for this reason so I don't quite know how to use it well yet hahaha

VitoAuditore
10-16-2015, 01:56 AM
anyways, I agree with the first part but im not sure about desmond. at least, I really (and I mean Really) hope that desmond = dead and stays dead. the only way he'd be alive in any way would be on the net or smthn like Juno, without a body. and to be honest, the only thing I liked about desmond were his skills. ubi turned him into abit of a cry baby, and I personally thought he was a very boring character. I do however hope we get to fight, or at least see more of juno. I expected that in unity but there was next to no modern day there.

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 02:01 AM
Yer same I defintley want that fight with Juno and thought unity or maybe rogue would of went into it more. But abstergo did get Desmond's body so it would be cool if they resurrected him using the shroud of Eden and then have him in the next game. I do agree that Desmond did get a bit whiny towards the end but I still liked his modern day arc and ever since ac3 and Desmond death the assassin's creed series story in my opinion has gradually gotten worse I think that this theory really could bring the series back to life for me anyway

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 02:11 AM
Unity was really dissapointing with the lack of modern day

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 02:12 AM
And also thanks man for the pic upload

Assassin_M
10-16-2015, 02:52 AM
Evie Fryer hahahahahahaha, oh god, I laughed so hard

Anyway, this can't work. The shroud doesn't revive the dead, it only reanimates the body.

booty_fiend
10-16-2015, 03:35 AM
can the d-man even be revived? i thought his consciousness was stuck in the gray with juno.

didn't juno pretty much say "clay and desmond['s consciousnesses] ain't goin' anywhere"?

either way i miss desmond. wish this theory could work, but sadly the shroud isn't that hax.

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Yer I guess you guys are right but I reckon they could reserect demond somehow Ubisoft could think of something

booty_fiend
10-16-2015, 03:49 AM
Yer I guess you guys are right but I reckon they could reserect demond somehow Ubisoft could think of something
retcon everything after acr

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 03:59 AM
its a fictional world I'm sure they could do something apart from retconing especially with the pieces of Eden whether be an apple, shroud, shard, sword, staff etc

booty_fiend
10-16-2015, 04:06 AM
its a fictional world I'm sure they could do something apart from retconing especially with the pieces of Eden whether be an apple, shroud, shard, sword, staff etc
hmm...

desmond isn't "dead" per se. his body is just an empty shell without consciousness. juno gets beat in the final game (if that ever comes into existence) and, as a happy ending of sorts, desmond's consciousness is somehow transferred back to his body. flowers and rainbows fill the sky and the d-man makes his return.

not saying that's the case or anything. just a thought. this series was better when the d-man was still alive (i never really saw the problem with the guy to begin with, honestly).

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 04:10 AM
Yes i definitely agree I feel like it's been missing something since he died in ac3 that's also not a a bad idea

Assassin_M
10-16-2015, 07:42 AM
So you guys are fine with contriving a plot device to just revive Desmond? No concern for bad writing or anything? Consistency? No? Okay.

booty_fiend
10-16-2015, 08:33 AM
So you guys are fine with contriving a plot device to just revive Desmond? No concern for bad writing or anything? Consistency? No? Okay.
i guess the "just a thought" part went completely over your head. i'm nearly 100% sure that desmond isn't physically coming back. i was just chatting it up with the op.

Assassin_M
10-16-2015, 08:50 AM
i guess the "just a thought" part went completely over your head. i'm nearly 100% sure that desmond isn't physically coming back. i was just chatting it up with the op.
Hey, bro, I'm just chatting up too, don't cry, lol.

booty_fiend
10-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Hey, bro, I'm just chatting up too, don't cry, lol.
too late

sniffle wiffle

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Yer it's just a thought it's obviously not going to happen but I really do miss the modern day part with desmond

booty_fiend
10-16-2015, 10:10 AM
Yer it's just a thought it's obviously not going to happen but I really do miss the modern day part with desmond
we need an 'eve' character to replace him NOW

member when subject 16 said "find eve, it's in her dna" or something like that in acb? well, i wish they would go on and find eve instead of screwing around already

no 'real' modern day character = lame and stagnant modern day story

i'm getting real tired of playing with myself in these games. i want to play as an actual character again

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 10:57 AM
Yes great idea about eve and I completely agree with no real modern day character = lame and stagnant modern day story
I used to love how everything connected when playing the modern day parts

Jessigirl2013
10-16-2015, 06:19 PM
Haha... This was mentioned in another thread, I think it was the "WE WANT DESMOND" one.:rolleyes:

I also came to this conclusion and I hope its the case :rolleyes:.
IMO MD desperately needs a third person protagonist.

xUnalloyedDadey
10-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Oh damn I thought I came up with something no one else had dam it hahaha oh well if it happened I would be very happy anyway

UbiSmarmy
10-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Oh damn I thought I came up with something no one else had dam it hahaha oh well if it happened I would be very happy anyway

It is still a well thought out idea that would fit well within the story. Great use of your imagination.

xUnalloyedDadey
10-17-2015, 01:27 AM
Thanks really hope syndicate is going to be good

booty_fiend
10-17-2015, 01:30 AM
Thanks really hope syndicate is going to be good
i'm sorry, but syndicate is going to be absolutely abysmal, my friend.

Assassin_M
10-17-2015, 01:37 AM
i'm sorry, but syndicate is going to be absolutely abysmal, my friend.
Don't cry, nancy

booty_fiend
10-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Don't cry, nancy
hmm, i see my "cry" remark in that thread yesterday really rustled your jimmies

Assassin_M
10-17-2015, 02:18 AM
hmm, i see my "cry" remark in that thread yesterday really rustled your jimmies
No. But keep trying, senpai.

ShoryukenMan
10-17-2015, 02:44 AM
Get Desmond's body.

Get the Shroud.

Find a way to log into the Gray (if there is a way..,)

Download Desmond's conscious.

Revive the body.

Bad writing, but you know what? I'm fine with it.

RA503
10-17-2015, 02:55 AM
I only one who think that the concept of ''bad writting'' is relative ? revive Desmond is something that I is against but if be presented with good arguments...

VoXngola
10-17-2015, 03:19 AM
The Shroud always makes me think of the Ankh, aren't they basically the same thing? Only that the Shroud has some severe side effects. I really hope that the Shroud has a lot of importance to Syndicate's story!

xUnalloyedDadey
10-17-2015, 05:42 AM
Yer I'm pretty sure they are basically the same thing and I do hope as well it features heavily in syndicate both in the modern day and the past also yer who cares if it's bad writing I'm fine with it as well and finding a way into the gray would be cool