PDA

View Full Version : OTHG 2015 - (we are up and running....in grand style ! )

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

bigbow62
10-15-2015, 08:04 PM
Thank-you Matt & Redlynx for this awesome new club house ! ....the old thread is still in our minds so we'll still have that....again thank-you for this great gift we will use it well.

Trust me I will get a huge mega post going after come out of shock.

Lets keeps group going and have some fun in our new club house / home. :cool:

OTHG MEMBERSHIP LIST ( POST & UR NAME WILL BE ADDED to Ozy's 7B/1T challenge track on week 8 )

Bigbow62
Rudemod 69
gerble72
OzyBe
Nova Dark Storm
V8 JEDI

Morfyboy
10-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Thank-you Matt & Redlynx for this awesome new club house ! ....the old thread is still in our minds so we'll still have that....again thank-you for this great gift we will use it well.

Trust me I will get a huge mega post going after come out of shock.

Lets keeps group going and have some fun in our new club house / home. :cool:

I'm so glad you've posted with you approval boss.. Let's make this place special.. ;)

Ozy Be
10-15-2015, 08:09 PM
:) I'll stick the kettle on, someone light the fire ;)

V8 JEDI
10-15-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm not allowed to play with matches since the incident, so I'll sort the tele out. :)

gerble72
10-15-2015, 08:27 PM
hi guys is this where you see about joining ;)

bigbow62
10-15-2015, 08:30 PM
Pretty sweet stuff gerbs.....how do you like our new home ?

UseLessUK
10-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Greetings,

Here's something I saved earlier...

removed original OTHG first post as it's been emailed to bigbow

gerble72
10-15-2015, 09:09 PM
thanks redlynx for giving us our own place that truly is awesome :cool:

on a personal note I am kind of upset tbh I just think of the 3+ years of posts all our history lost
the good times the bad times the members who came and went morfys pictures rudes music
joes hand and his cat cruelty always trying to get top spot on new page some of the picks we ran
the laughs from the parties the night before k2 and his famous "over the gay blur hill" as joe called it
just all the stories from all the great riders etc that looked at our thread it has been amazing and
I have met some great guys over the years
I could go on as I think of stuff like barrybarfly always getting it tight cause he was mod
jet with is this a ninja so many memories that are lost
I have just skimmed the top of the stories etc I'm sure guys will put up many more

but now we have a future and again thanks redlynx for giving us a new clubhouse
maybe through time we will put memories from the past up on this clubhouse

keep on riding guys
OTHG for life gerble72

mattshotcha
10-15-2015, 09:13 PM
thanks redlynx for giving us our own place that truly is awesome :cool:

on a personal note I am kind of upset tbh I just think of the 3+ years of posts all our history lost
the good times the bad times the members who came and went morfys pictures rudes music
joes hand and his cat cruelty always trying to get top spot on new page some of the picks we ran
the laughs from the parties the night before k2 and his famous "over the gay blur hill" as joe called it
just all the stories from all the great riders etc that looked at our thread it has been amazing and
I have met some great guys over the years
I could go on as I think of stuff like barrybarfly always getting it tight cause he was mod
jet with is this a ninja so many memories that are lost
I have just skimmed the top of the stories etc I'm sure guys will put up many more

but now we have a future and again thanks redlynx for giving us a new clubhouse
maybe through time we will put memories from the past up on this clubhouse

keep on riding guys
OTHG for life gerble72

Might not be a bad idea for a thread inside the clubhouse, Gerble. Maybe start it up as a way to recall some of those things you mentioned. Just a thought.

Rudemod 69
10-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Morning', folks.

Gerb, when you put it like that it is a huge, huge loss. Oh well not the end of the world, still got 4,000 posts.....wait, no I haven't got 4,000 posts. :D

Speaking of the end of the world:-

https://youtu.be/0YnyQTSALCE

Not long to go now, fellow Vault dwellers.

Anyone tried the new hoover yet?

Morfyboy
10-16-2015, 09:05 AM
Just thought I'd jump into 'The Club House' and say my good mornings..

Still no motivation as yet to fire up ole Bess.. (That's what I've called my good lady, my XB1). Although I did have a lot of fun with a few guys on the StarWars beta.. Maybe this new forum overhaul will help.. We shall see.

I'll be checking in regular, so for now, peace guys..

** jumps back on my horizontal chair, puts feet up, waiting for nursey to do her medication rounds.. ;)

Rudemod 69
10-16-2015, 09:29 AM
Howdy Morf, hope you're well buddy.

Fully immersed in Borderlands 2 bro, and with Fallout and others coming it could be a busy time for gaming. :) Catch up soon, pal. :)

Our Vixen is a little under the weather, the move must have upset her a little. The badgers, pine martens, quail and hedgehogs seem fine though. If you use the loo don't sit on the hedgehog, Gerb.

fleskeknoke
10-16-2015, 10:39 AM
Congratz on the new house. That was nice.

V8 JEDI
10-16-2015, 10:47 AM
Badgers, Quail & Hedgehog... Mmm... I really fancy a mixed grill now!
@Morf. Just read your "Morfy's mega thread thingy... You'd better fire Bess up m8, as your appear to have a busy streaming schedule coming up! Hehe ;)

Rudemod 69
10-16-2015, 11:22 AM
Congratz on the new house. That was nice.Cheers, Flesky. :) Anyone can visit as long as they wipe their feet. The hoover is knackered. :)

Badgers, Quail & Hedgehog... Mmm... I really fancy a mixed grill now!lol. Touch the pets and big trouble, Mr.Jedi. :p

o Mister Len o
10-16-2015, 12:44 PM
New home eh? Oooo posh!! While you're all busy sprucing the place up, I'll nip round the neighbours and warn them of the slight possibility of loud music, cursing and some strange pets!

Ozy Be
10-16-2015, 01:17 PM
Hehe, when's the house warming party?:)

I guess it will take time to build it back up lads,
But what a sweet place to start:)

braveulysees
10-17-2015, 12:28 PM
Hellay everyone! It's been an absolute age since I posted. I was going to after El cams last week but with the tourneys, hlc's etc I never got around to it. Given the fairly tumultuous events since last week I'm glad I didn't! Loving the new look at clubhouse, I'll try and drop by more often... I hope you're well all well and hopefully will see you all on trials soon, finally got the headphones sorted. Ps anyone know the story of with this week's broken tournament?

JetArtois
10-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Hi-de-hi campers.

Everyone settling in ok? :cool:

@Rude I saw your question pal about the Bone before the old thread went tits up. No Xbone as of yet pal im afraid, wife got a new phone too, but Carphone Warehouse weren't doing the deal as they didn't have any in stock and weren't sure if getting any again. Just my soddin' luck pal! So, its still on hold at the mo, doubt id play it much tbh as more on Wii U than PS4 really, Fallout 4 could change that though (much to the wifes delight,lmao).

@Boss I saw your question bout the Bone too pal before the rebuild. Im sure you said 'come on over to Xbox, we have the best games'.....but you can't get Mario Kart, Splatoon, Smash Bros, Mario Maker, Xenoblade (to name a few) on the Bone!!! :D ( nor DriveClub :o )

I will get a Bone at some point gang, do miss havin the crack with y'all. If Carphone Warehouse had had them, then id of been there now, darn it!!!

Hope alls well folks.

V8 JEDI
10-17-2015, 10:01 PM
Hey Gang.
The broken acorn tournament on X1 is due to be made playable in the week. The last track is/was Kalzzone's [K8] The Journey if you wanna have a sneaky practice run or two. ;)

braveulysees
10-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the update bud!:)

NovaDarkStorm
10-18-2015, 11:46 AM
Hey gang, better late than never!

Been a busy week and weekend, I only have 1 day off atm due to my shift pattern and back in for 3 days but I am doing overtime for Thursday, bit strange but gotta look at the pennies.

Some more games coming out soon I am wondering wether my week off while suffice for my gaming spree haha... booked a few days off too so I can finish a build or 2 off also. Just getting the time with all the games I have still I may aswell shift it up a bit, as I am still enjoying the crew. That will take a lot of time due to the award points and Wild run is only round the corner too.

How've you guys been, I see people are settling in this place... shame about the other thread but hey we were the ones mainly there anyway.

Ozy Be
10-18-2015, 12:37 PM
I was wondering about that tournament,
I ran the 1st 4 tracks twice before I figured it broke :rolleyes:

Hey Nova, I have a bit of editing for you too in 'team if you have time;)
No rush, we'll chat...

Epic battles on Deanos panda :D

I'm off to watch the rugby:)

Later Gangsters :D

V8 JEDI
10-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the update bud!:)

You're welcome m8... New Clubhouse... New caring, sharing Jedi. ;)

k2nph
10-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Hi all,
What g'waan?
I came back just in time!
I have about 3000 posts to make up, so I better start looking for videos of cats riding on skateboards.
@rudy:thanks for the heads up
@gerbs: eh up gaybo! answer your phone messages! ;) I thought you had died or summat.......

k2nph
10-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Go didga!

https://youtu.be/tGc7DSkMMsY

k2nph
10-19-2015, 04:02 AM
Hi all, I have just read the post from Mattshotcha, with ref to losing our old thread.
I just wanted to say..............[/You guys suck!!!only joking guys.
I actually thought it was a very nice apology & for a moment when reading it (with a tear in my eye), I was taken back to those happy gaming memories, that WAS, the redlynx trials forum family before ubisoft.
although it is sad to lose all the madness on our old thread (gerbs I love you too man!!) :), these things do happen.
thanks for the explanation & for trying to make a mends, its appreciated.
That said,
you still owe me about 2500 posts!!
please pay in full within 7days or I will be forced to take legal action.
which will take the form of,
MULTI-posting
posting daily stupid you tube videos
& generally talking nonsense.
1 question though.
Are we allowed to say ****, **** & bollox now?
:)

Edit: that will be a no then.

k2nph
10-19-2015, 04:11 AM
heres one saved memory, some of you will remember.........

https://youtu.be/o_YaujGm9dg

@Morfy: I told you we should of made that book of the old thread..

k2nph
10-19-2015, 04:29 AM
https://youtu.be/ZSvD3Gfby_c

"Over gay water hills!"
(LMAO!)
I think it was barry or joe in 2012 that is credited with this superb track review, of my first track for the OTHG - over blue water hills.

k2nph
10-19-2015, 04:55 AM
Anyone up for a new clubhouse reunion? (im not sure if this is doable with people on different consoles? skype maybe?)
but it would be good.

K2nPH - Multi posting since 2010.

Rudemod 69
10-19-2015, 10:01 AM
https://youtu.be/o_YaujGm9dgLolololololol

K2nPH - Multi posting since 2010.Rofl

k2nph
10-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Mornin rudy :)

Morfyboy
10-19-2015, 10:31 AM
Awesome trip down memory lane there Phil. We certainly played the heck out of Evo, on most nights, til Stupid O'clock a.m. I would not change those good times for anything. What a laugh.. ;)

Rudemod 69
10-19-2015, 11:13 AM
Mornin', guys.

Hopefully get BC Evo soon, Morf. ;)

Morfyboy
10-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Mornin', guys.

Hopefully get BC Evo soon, Morf. ;)

Hope so Rudey.. XB1 & 360 can connect in parties too.. Happy days again, Yes Plz. :)

k2nph
10-19-2015, 02:49 PM
Xbone & 360 connect in parties????
Is this happening now???

@morfy: hello buddy :)
@cag or anyone playing frontier & frequent forum user.
I have been put back to level1 after latest (pumpkin) update.
I can get no further now than level3, when the game sync box opens.
Before when this has happened, i have at this point, sync'd my device from the uplay server.
However, this time it says both device & server at level3, so i do not want to let it sync as at present uplay SHOULD still have my original game as it HAS NOT been allowed to sync.
I just hoped one of you may have seen this issue, being experienced by others.
Or seen if anyone has found a workaround.
I have tried deleting cache & reinstalling but thats not working this time????
:(
(Android)

Ozy Be
10-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Xbone & 360 connect in parties????
Is this happening now???
It can with the backward compatibilty K2,
It literally starts up a 360 inside the x1 when you launch a backward 360 game :)
I really hope I'm playing Evo next month when supposedly 100 x 360 titles will be launched :eek::D

Backwards compatibility is main reason I'm tormenting myself about getting AC Syndicate friday,
Is anyone else getting it?
I know I'm going to cave on it lol, it just looks so gooood:o

k2nph
10-19-2015, 08:16 PM
Cheers ozy.
That would be great, means i can race & shout at gerbs again!

I darent open frontier, dreading seeing level1 still there.
So much grind time put in, to just be wast3d due to an up date. :(
Oh well, peace brothers!

k2nph
10-20-2015, 03:47 AM
Hi gang, Ive still not tried frontier yet! as I've been grooving along to Rudy's thread,
so gonna keep my smile & keep it upbeat & play some asphalt 8 instead. (I'm a poetry making MF now too!)
Hope everyones well?

Rudemod 69
10-20-2015, 08:09 AM
Mornin, folks.

Phil, hope you like the tunes. May have to re-name the thread. :D

Have a good week, folks. :)

k2nph
10-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Mornin gang.
Mornin rudy. Yes buddy always.
Sorry for the uber multi posting on your thread.
But i kept writing the post & inserting vid, i then post it & can see my post on your thread.
But as soon as i refresh the screen the post is gone!!
I was having to write every post about 4x to get it to post.
Eventually i thought F*c* that for a game of soldiers & just did quick posts.
What about,
Rudys Rare Records & bit of old sh!t thrown in by phil?

Rudemod 69
10-20-2015, 09:09 AM
Sorry for the uber multi posting on your thread.Not a problem, bud. Until you start posting D N' B or Metal. :D

What about,
Rudys Rare Records & bit of old sh!t thrown in by phil?Ha, ha. Perfect. :)

k2nph
10-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Hahaha cruelty can sort the metal, ill sort the DnB..
I like all styles of music, with the exception of RnB (modern RnB) & all that X factor charty crap.
if someones put hours & hours of creative musical talent into a track (which is usually evident in the first 64bars) then ill listen.

shakeyclaret
10-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi gang,
Sorry ive been reclusive recently, I have loads going on atm and dont know if im coming or going.
Thanks for the messages guys, I appreciate it.
I will still be around but my Fusion days are over...

k2nph
10-20-2015, 06:35 PM
Evening gang.
Evening shakey.
I got my frontier rank back & i know how its happening too!!
& i think?? I have even sorted the forum issues out on my phone. Fingers crossed.

elCamsterino
10-20-2015, 07:05 PM
New gaff lookjing good! been reading all the posts and too many to multi-quote... I'm not as skilled as you Rude :p but heres a summary...
K2 BWahahaha :D
Ozy, no AC for me for a while, no cash for triple A titles,
Nova, get gaming Son! (and book another week off) ;)
Shakey, don't lose heart, a break might be all you need :cool:

Not had much time to play recently but still building tracks as it helps me relax, missed a couple of 7b1t's but i'll catch up, its a good track Deano ;)

Gonna hit some of those Mediums tonight, can't promise much time wise tho :p

Catch up soon! Oh Yeah and Congrats to Gerbs and LittleMo, If your stuck for a name, Cameron straddles the line between Traditional and Contemporary quite nicely ;)

Rudemod 69
10-20-2015, 10:27 PM
Hi, folks.

Seriously loving Borderlands 2.To think I traded the first game in! The second game is the next best thing to Fallout 3. High praise indeed from The Rudester.

Trials, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Need a break from the game as I have so much to catch up on, but don't want to let Dean and Boss down.

In a bit, folks. *Back to Captain Scarlett and Co.

NovaDarkStorm
10-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Hey gang,

How is everyone, sorry I haven't been around much, working these new shifts, 3 days in 1 day off then 3 days in on 12 hrs then a week off, that's my new pattern, at least I get 7 days off which is effing awesome!

So you can expect to see me, well usually after tonight but I am doing an extra 8 hrs work tomoz for the extra pennies.

So yeah Camster I'll be about again, Ozy, no worries mate, just hit me up and let me know, that's when you're not appearing offline of course. ;)

Shakey, if you ever need to talk, you know where I am mate, been concerned about ya pal.

I think I will be doing more write ups and what not in the editor bit of the forum and doing some write ups on tracks I recommend for looking at and riding, doing a full over write up on lighting, difficulty etc.

Oh and some more The Crew. Nearly 9k award points. Whoop

o Mister Len o
10-21-2015, 10:09 PM
'Evening all, seems like there's a few fallen out with fusion recently, I'm another but we generally make up after a short break!
Playing all sorts atm but not really been grabbed by anything, think metal gear may be the next purchase unless anyone has any other must buy advice?
Be good or careful folks
paul

JetArtois
10-21-2015, 10:09 PM
@K2 DnB!!!!! Up there with Jazz for ****e-ness! :p

@Shakey Hope alls well buddy.

@Mr.Len Must buy? easy, Wii U ;-)

@Matt Thanks for getting my post count looking like normal pal. :o

k2nph
10-22-2015, 10:08 AM
Mornin all!
@jet: just for you petal ;)

https://youtu.be/ctRKt5pG61E

Welcome to my dark side, Drum & Bass, i love it.
Love writing it, DJing it, Dancing to it & annoying people like jet & Rudy with it!

https://youtu.be/F5ucoGLrK9g

https://youtu.be/2UQFsfGr0gQ

https://youtu.be/GoYy_7TU97A

Put it on loud & get with the program, oldies!
It'll make you feel young-er!

Rudemod 69
10-22-2015, 10:12 AM
@K2 DnB!!!!! Up there with Jazz for ****e-ness! :pHad to lol at this. DnB is only behind Hip Hop and Death Metal, in terms of being total ****.

@Mr.Len Must buy? easy, Wii U ;-)Especially had to lol at this. :p

Congratulations to Gerb and Mo on the birth of their son. Bit late I know, but I despise Twatter and that was the only confirmation. :)

No offence Phil, but those videos will not be listened to. Would sooner plat fog. :D

k2nph
10-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Hahaha
Well i do take offence rudeboy!
:p

I dont like the jazz one, just put it up as its annoying!

k2nph
10-22-2015, 10:21 AM
I read it as awesomeness!

Oooh 2 new tracks on frontier, nice.
So off to play.

Have a great day all.... :)

Rudemod 69
10-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Hahaha
Well i do take offence rudeboy!
:pThat is most unfortunate, Phil.......I won't lose any sleep over it though. :p Got to love the editing, bro. :)

Jongie
10-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Hey gang. First post in the new clubhouse... Nothing new here on my side. Still fighting. But i think i can handle the circumstances for now. A littlebit training here, meeting (old&new) friends there, beeing 150% dad for my kids. And i find my time to ride some tracks now and then. That's not what I had imagined for me and my family but it's ok so far... and way better then beeing alone.

Weekend... soon! :)

Ozy Be
10-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Hey Jongie, hope your keeping well mate,

And Rude, K2, Shakey, Nova, Jet, Cam, Len and everyone else lol

Big congratulations to Gerb and Mo on the new addition to the family :)

I'm excited for AC Syndicate tomorrow :)
Pre loaded and ready to assassinate everything :cool:

I have a 7b1t on the Team account pretty much ready to roll, (as soon as Dean's is finished, which I'm thoroughly enjoying btw, nice 1 Dean ;) )
It will be a medium on all bikes I think as the line is there for everything,
I'm mad about it but that's prob a bit bias lol
But I'm fairly sure (hope) you guys will dig it, it should have fairly tight leaderboards as it's an easy only pushed to medium an account of a few bunny hops.
Will be 2 weeks yet before sharing so bits of deco will gradually be added to complete so I'll call it done as far as line goes...
...which brings me to my point...
I'm going to need help to time platinum for each bike (I'm looking at you Nova mate ;) )
(Or) anyone that feels up to about 20 runs x 7 give us a shout please :)
No rush... ;)

Oh yea I've sorted out my appearing online thing...
Sorry Vimes for getting you to change team password, but as I was stuck appearing offline for the last month I couldn't build in there in comfort waiting for someone to log in on top of me and kick me out...
So anyone looking to log into team account, the password has changed!
Just msg me and I'll give you new one, so as not to be asking Vimes to change it back only a couple of days later lol,
Thanks very much for lookin' after me Vimes mate ;)

Laterz Gang :D
Later

Ozy Be
10-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Just noticed something there when going to log out,

The little pop up that says "Are you sure you want to log out"
Now has another check box with the line "prevent this page from making additional dialogues"

Does anyone know what that means?
I think it might be just to "don't show this again maybe",
but if that's what it means, why wouldn't it just say that :confused:

Can anyone enlighten me, please ;)

Rudemod 69
10-23-2015, 09:27 AM
Mornin', all.

Jongie, hope things work out for you bud.

Oz, enjoy AC. :)

Just had an update.New dash now, this could take some getting used to lol. Borderlands 2 had better load, lol.

Boss, hope you're up to the mark soon, pal.

Laters, troop. Enjoy your weekend.

Be good, all. :)

littlemo12
10-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone just thought I would pop in and let you all know I got out of hospital yesterday with baby Scott Thomas we are both doing fine. Thank you to everyone for all the messages of congratulations. I probably will be MIA for a while but I will try and post in here regularly and keep up to date with all the news
Laters guys and Fran.
Hope you all have a great weekend

Rudemod 69
10-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Nice one, Mo. Chuffed for the pair of you. Take it easy and let Gerb take his turn changing nappy's and feeding. :)

bigbow62
10-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Hi Gang

Sorry I've been away from the new club house.....my health problems are kicking my *** again.I'm feeling better every day but its still sucks.

Thank-you all for help getting this new place up an running.

I know things are slow right now and there are tons of new games out and on the way but lets not lose the core of our great group now ... lets party it up with the new games and have some fun when ever we get the chance.

Please stop-in for a chat if you are around this weekend.My online party menu is still screwed so just send me an invite if you cant join my party.

Also thank you all for the nice msg's the past few days. :cool:.

Ozy Be
10-24-2015, 12:14 AM
got out of hospital yesterday with baby Scott Thomas we are both doing fine
Great stuff Mo :) best wishes for the whole family :)

Nice one, Mo. Chuffed for the pair of you. Take it easy and let Gerb take his turn changing nappy's and feeding. :)
lol time to settle down Gerb ;)

Please stop-in for a chat if you are around this weekend.My online party menu is still screwed so just send me an invite if you cant join my party.
Nice party chat tonight lads :) cheers...

And thanks to all that dropped by the stream :) My assassin skills are a bit rusty lol, dam street urchin ragamuffins trippin me up lol,
Sweet game though, highly recommend it if your into the ACs.

I'm going to stream a bit of track building on the Team acc over the weekend, drop in if you would like to have some input on the next 7b1t
It makes a huge difference getting different views and will make for a much better track ;)

Have a good weekend Gang :)

k2nph
10-24-2015, 09:54 AM
Mornin gang.
;)

Rudemod 69
10-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Mornin', folks.

Oz, nice catching up fella. Heinz are the best, unless you get a tin with no juice in. :D

Boss, some good tracks chosen by you, D and a couple of mine lol. Matt (Vidar) and Ozy are the early pace setters, and nice to see JEDI with some good times lol. I'll let you off with the Panda track. :D

Hi, Phil. Nice to see you've not disappeared again, bro. ;)

Have a good weekend folks. Have your brollies (or Parkas) on standby. :)

V8 JEDI
10-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Morning Gangsters, hope everyone's well.

Congrats Mo & Gerbs on the new addition to the family.

Been having a blast on the Mega Med Challenge, but we could do with a few more of the gang on the LB's (There's only 4 or 5 of us ran some tracks)

nice to see JEDI with some good times lol.

Not sure what that lol is for Rude... So I'll assume you were typing "Legend" & got auto-corrected. ;) (If not, I feel some D 'n' B spam incoming) ;p

Boss, I did wonder about your parties, but guessed you had it set to invite only or something to keep the riff-raff like me out. Lol
Gonna take another run at them over the weekend sometime, although I now have AC:Syndicate, Pure Pool's Snooker Dlc & 4 new Pinball FX2 tables to play on too... All of which need finishing before Fallout 4 lands in a couple of weeks... So many games, so little time.

Later all.

Rudemod 69
10-24-2015, 12:27 PM
Not sure what that lol is for Rude... So I'll assume you were typing "Legend" & got auto-corrected. ;) (If not, I feel some D 'n' B spam incoming) ;pHa, ha. Was meant as a joke but there's a bit of a compliment in there as well. Much like Boop would give to me :D I'll behave.....Anything but the D 'n' B. ;)

So many games, so little time.Too true lol.

booped
10-24-2015, 01:11 PM
@jedi I've just added some more times on the med challenge LB's some fun tracks :D

Ozy Be
10-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Mornin' folks :)

@Vidar, heard you had a bit of a wobble mate,
Hope it's nothing serious!
Get well soon ;)

. Heinz are the best, unless you get a tin with no juice in. :D
Lidl beans ftw:p

now have AC:Syndicate
Beautiful game Jedi,
Incredible map, so much stuff to do,
Have yet to find any significant issues with it, couple of minor bugs but nothing to spoil the game... enjoy :)

bigbow62
10-24-2015, 04:22 PM
.........now if we can make this thread page #1000 we'd be all the way back ? Oh well... we move on :rolleyes:

Hi Gang,

CONGRATS...... Gerbs, Mo and the new little future gamer Scott thomas :D

Thanx for the great party yesterday guys ( Gerbs.Rude,Shakey,Nova,Ozy ) Thats just as good as any of the pain meds i take.....thank-you all for 3+ great years.

Lets keep this OTHG train rolling down the " tracks".

I'm glad you like most,some or at least a few of the medium tracks...I'll jump on them this weekend and see if i can come close to any of ur times.

We have till the end of the month so these will be our HLC's for next week along with dean0s 71/2 / ! T challenge ( bring on the donkey ? )

Once dean0s challenge is finished .....Ozy will have a new one up for us....Thank-you Mr. Ozy ;)

Now on a sad note Matt ( Vidar) had a scare testerday and is the hosp. ( not sure for how long ...but I'll let you know when i here from him ) Please msg. him and keep him in ur thoughts and prayers.We are all one big family here so send him some good vibes.

Thats about it OTHG'sters please drop-in and lets party it up this weekend :cool:

k2nph
10-24-2015, 05:20 PM
Hi OTHG.
hope everyones cool & having a good weekend?
I would love to party up but until BC it is impossible... :(

JetArtois
10-24-2015, 08:38 PM
Especially had to lol at this. :p

Hehe pal. Nah, you should try the fun side, have a break from shooting things or riding over barrels. Definitely wouldn't pick a book up over it. :cool:

P.S Rude, did you see my reply to your question about getting an X1? Near the start of this new thread pal, basically Carphone Warehouse weren't doing the deal. :(

@K2 Absolutely awful pal. Different videos all playing the same tune, whats the point of that! :D

@Vidar GET WELL SOON PAL!! Thoughts are with you. X

Congrats (again) Mo n Gerbs xXx :o

Bought a Dreamcast and a GameCube game, couple of classics. Looking forward to Fallout 4 after seeing that little 'The Wanderer' trailer.

Stay safe you sexy lot. X

Rudemod 69
10-25-2015, 12:54 PM
Hehe pal. Nah, you should try the fun side, have a break from shooting things or riding over barrels. Definitely wouldn't pick a book up over it. :cool::(Quality, Jet. :D Nothing against Nintendo you understand, just prefer riding over barrels and shooting stuff. :)

P.S Rude, did you see my reply to your question about getting an X1? Near the start of this new thread pal, basically Carphone Warehouse weren't doing the deal. :(I did, mate. No worries, hopefully we'll catch up on Evo. :)

Matt, hoping things are okay with you bud.

V8 JEDI
10-25-2015, 01:45 PM
I seem to recall a certain mustashioed plumber had a thing for hopping over barrels early in his career. ;)

JetArtois
10-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Quality, Jet. :D Nothing against Nintendo you understand, just prefer riding over barrels and shooting stuff. :)
I did, mate. No worries, hopefully we'll catch up on Evo. :)

Haha, I read ya pal, nowt wrong with that. :) Yeah, bit of a git but will hopefully catch up soon me mon.

JetArtois
10-25-2015, 09:36 PM
I seem to recall a certain mustashioed plumber had a thing for hopping over barrels early in his career. ;)

This is correct pal. Went by the name of Mr. Video then Jumpman......not sure what he's called nowadays :D

Rudemod 69
10-27-2015, 12:14 PM
Mornin', folks.

Halo 5: Gathering heaps of very positive reviews, half of my friends list are playing the game, and I'm stuck on 80% downloaded lol. Maybe later today the fight will continue. :D

Have a great week folks, and be good.

gerble72
10-28-2015, 11:25 AM
@rudemod 69 how many friends you got 6.........I had 3 guys playing it from my list and most of my mates are trials players like yours :o
@gang thanks for the kind wishes on here and on twitter for my new baby and mo both are well thanks

having fun on the panda tracks on the bosses medium track challenge..........well I was till boudadust played one of them lol
only joking its been fun battling with you and boss and ozy

bought halo 5 cause it was on a deal the game plus and £15 xbox store card for £45 bargin :)
looking forward to bc games on the 12th nov plu trying driveclub now with bikes on ps4 :)
now all I need to do is find a time machine to make time to play all the stuff lol

D2Dahaka
10-28-2015, 11:28 AM
Mornin', folks.

Halo 5: Gathering heaps of very positive reviews, half of my friends list are playing the game, and I'm stuck on 80% downloaded lol. Maybe later today the fight will continue. :D

Have a great week folks, and be good.

My X1 bricked on Sunday, I receieved my Halo 5 on Tuesday...the same day my bone went off for repairs. 80% ain't so bad is it? hehe

D2Dahaka
10-28-2015, 11:29 AM
@rudemod 69 how many friends you got 6.........I had 3 guys playing it from my list and most of my mates are trials players like yours :o
@gang thanks for the kind wishes on here and on twitter for my new baby and mo both are well thanks

having fun on the panda tracks on the bosses medium track challenge..........well I was till boudadust played one of them lol
only joking its been fun battling with you and boss and ozy

bought halo 5 cause it was on a deal the game plus and £15 xbox store card for £45 bargin :)
looking forward to bc games on the 12th nov plu trying driveclub now with bikes on ps4 :)
now all I need to do is find a time machine to make time to play all the stuff lol

Congrats on the little one gerbs!

Ozy Be
10-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Hey Gangsters :)
How's everyone doing?

Nowt much to say, submerged in Syndicate all week...lovin it :)

New country specific leaderboards and flags for Fusion is good to see :D

Hope everyone is keepin' well,
Laterz gaterz ;)

k2nph
10-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Wha'ppen Gangsters?
Whats the word on the street then?
@Vidar: hope your on the mend.
@Gerble: hows mini-gerb & mum doin?
@Boss: hello mate its been a while, hope your well?
@me: off for four days now, GET IN! :) & Im doin absolutely F*** all, No DIY, no Cleaning, no gardening, no sorting website, no arguing with Audi, just gonna aim at proper F*** all.
May even wind the 360 up and shoot some people & ride a trials bike over some stuff.
Have a good un whatever your up to folks.

Rudemod 69
10-28-2015, 07:33 PM
@rudemod 69 how many friends you got 6.........I had 3 guys playing it from my list and most of my mates are trials players like yours :oI may have slightly exaggerated Gerble72 (see what I did there?) but as of now, 26 of my friends list have played it. :)

My X1 bricked on Sunday, I receieved my Halo 5 on Tuesday...the same day my bone went off for repairs. 80% ain't so bad is it? heheSuppose not lol.

Apparently HD and Evo are confirmed for BC. Boom Shacka, can finally catch up with those urchins Jet and Phil.

k2nph
10-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Eh up rudy!
HD & EVO that would be good.
Its just not the same without gerble biting at my heels.
Whens it supposed to be up & running anyway? Anyone know?
@Jet: your welcome buddy, Im glad you liked them...

Rudemod 69
10-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Whens it supposed to be up & running anyway? Anyone know?12th of November, I believe. :) May interfere with my Borderlands 2, Halo 5, BO3 and lastly but definitely not least Fallout 4 game time lol, but we'll see. Hurry up with that Bone though. :D

k2nph
10-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Oh! Cool not too long to wait then.
I will get there eventually, at least i know which c9nsole im getting now. They will drop to my price range after xmas..
I did look at getting one with a phone but the phones were s---e (as i expected) & i want to get of this £45 tarif & get some sim only action.
If i had took the bone deal, it would of meant another 18mnths - 24month contract at £45.
So ill wait, if there are any big OTHG events, ill just come & play yours now car problem is sorted.

Vidar45
10-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Howdy Oldies!

First off, congrats to Little Mo and Gerbs on the addition to your family!

Last Friday I was finishing up the work week and really looking forward to the weekend. Next thing I realize, I'm regaining consciousness in an ambulance. Long story short, I had a seizure. That was the first and hopefully last time too. I'm still dealing with tests at various doctors to try to find a trigger but hope to get more active with Trials soon.

Take care old people. We ain't getting any younger.

Rudemod 69
10-28-2015, 10:45 PM
So ill wait, if there are any big OTHG events, ill just come & play yours now car problem is sorted.Lol, I'll believe that when I see it. :p It's funny how Baz can make it to mine from way up north, but you can't call in when you live 10 minutes away. lmao. I'd look into getting a 1TB version Phil, the 500GB Hard Drive will soon fill up.

Take care old people. We ain't getting any younger.You're right Matt, you take it easy bud.

D2Dahaka
10-29-2015, 12:55 AM
Apparently HD and Evo are confirmed for BC. Boom Shacka, can finally catch up with those urchins Jet and Phil.

Will they be supporting the DLC as well? Evo without the DLC is as good as useless with all the sweet customs that depend on it.

booped
10-29-2015, 09:44 AM
@vidar take care

Rudemod 69
10-29-2015, 10:01 AM
Will they be supporting the DLC as well? Evo without the DLC is as good as useless with all the sweet customs that depend on it.HD and Evo are not officially confirmed, sorry about that. When two friends (you know who you are lol) reliably inform you on the activity feed that they are coming, naturally you believe this. :) Can't be long though I'd have thought.

Regarding DLC, if it didn't make it across couldn't the builders just use the main game for customs? I'm hopeful that a lot of builders who left would return to the game. Who doesn't want the chance to run with the Phoenix again. :) I wonder if Ramchandra is still active? :)

Mornin', Boop. :)

Today's mission is to finish Halo on solo Heroic, and maybe try a little MP. Enjoying the Campaign, even if your AI team mates are a bit on the useless side lol. Looking forward to blasting through Legendary with my son.If anyone is interested in MP could you give me a shout?

Laters, oldies.

Ozy Be
10-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Will they be supporting the DLC as well? Evo without the DLC is as good as useless with all the sweet customs that depend on it.

DLC you already own will work fine ;)

The only issue concerning DLC in backwards compat' is that the emulator wont simulate the 360 store,
So it will have to be purchased through 360 console or Xbox,com...
That is the official explanation, but there is a lot of speculation going on at the minute so some facts are becoming skewed,
Only two weeks left until we all know for sure whats what :)

Morning Gang:D

booped
10-29-2015, 10:48 AM
@rude morning.

I am also enjoying halo campaign, tried some MP, if I can't control it with a keyboard and mouse my stats are die die die dead.....

Rudemod 69
10-29-2015, 01:58 PM
Morning Gang:DMornin', Oz. :) How are you getting on with the new Creed? It's good to see you aren't in stealth mode these days. lol

I am also enjoying halo campaign, tried some MP, if I can't control it with a keyboard and mouse my stats are die die die dead.....Some epic battles late on, Boop. :) Died a few times due to Wraiths lol. Die die die dead, lol. I'll be the same bud, but should be fun trying.

k2nph
10-29-2015, 07:38 PM
Lol, I'll believe that when I see it. :p It's funny how Baz can make it to mine from way up north, but you can't call in when you live 10 minutes away. lmao. I'd look into getting a 1TB version Phil, the 500GB Hard Drive will soon fill up.

You're right Matt, you take it easy bud.

That's because barry had never been to Bolsover before!!!
He knows better now.
A trip to "Bowsa" is not for the feint hearted. ;)

Edit: I'll see you in a bit then Rudy, K2s comin to school ya on YOUR xbone!

Ozy Be
10-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Mornin', Oz. :) How are you getting on with the new Creed? It's good to see you aren't in stealth mode these days. lol

out of stealth and into a stealth game lol,
yea Syndicate is top notch mate, highly recommend it if anyone was ever into them ;)
it does seem some are suffering a few bugs but it's running perfect for me luckily :D

Rudemod 69
10-29-2015, 08:59 PM
That's because barry had never been to Bolsover before!!!
He knows better now.
A trip to "Bowsa" is not for the feint hearted. ;)Lol, you make it sound like it's the middle of Iraq, or Syria.

Edit: I'll see you in a bit then Rudy, K2s comin to school ya on YOUR xbone!Crap! Better tidy up.Where's that duster and hoover.

out of stealth and into a stealth game lol,
yea Syndicate is top notch mate, highly recommend it if anyone was ever into them ;) lol. Nice one, Oz. :) I like them mate, but just too many other good games at the moment. :)

bigbow62
10-30-2015, 04:06 PM
HI Gang.

Hi Matt,I'm so glad to see you in the club house my friend ! Hope ur feeling better....please rest up and come back strong buddy we are all family here... a-bit spread out all over the world but still family so lets look after one another and be here if/when someone needs help.Take care Matt...please stop in for a chat the next time you see me online.

Hope all is well with the rest you cool guys & gals !

I've had some good back and forth LB fights on Fusion .....thank-you all for running my med. track challenge.I hope to do a jumbo size track challenge when we get Trials Evo & HD on the XB1.On that note I'm thinking of jumping down to 360 land and running some Evo tracks this weekend....I know Cham Man has a few new tracks out.

I've been playing tons of Forza ( lvl 142 ) & The Crew ( 500+ hrs ) right now but and I'm really looking forward to The Crew's DLC coming Nov.17th
..............and also out next month Just Cause 3 .... Yahooooo !

Best value in gaming: Ok I'm sure by now you are sick of me talking about The Crew & here i go one more time lol. Do yourself a favor.....If you like racing around and exploring a huge open world with 60+ story missions,well over 550 challenges,Faction missions,racing league,hidden hot rods,data stations & 242 land mark locations.....etc. then pick-up The Crew NOW ! That way you will be up to speed before the DLC hits in mid Nov. After all its only 20. dollars and for another 20 or so you can pick-up the DLC on the 17th and have one hell of a sweet game.I have aprox. 1000hrs of total game play on the 360 & XB1 and I'm still finding new things on the map all the time ! As a bonus we have a lots of die hard players that will help you blast through the story and get you up to speed with all the dif. things this game has to offer.
....ok my Crew rant & rave is over :D

Thats about it OTHG'sters....have a happy Halloween ( easy on the candy )

Now lets get the OTHG online Halloween party started......all weekend long & lets have some fun out there :cool:

Ozy Be
10-31-2015, 10:56 AM
Mornin folks :)

have a happy Halloween ( easy on the candy )
:) And you mate, happy halloween gang

I've had some good back and forth LB fights on Fusion .....thank-you all for running my med. track challenge.
yea nice 1 Boss :D I have a few runs on them left in me yet ;)

I'm going to stream the team account in a bit,
Put some finshing touches on the 7b for next week ;)
Please join lads if your about http://www.twitch.tv/team_othg
Editing all day might be fairly boring stream so I'll have a run at the Med Challenge tracks here n there maybe ;)

Have good weekend gang:)

JoeRegular
10-31-2015, 03:46 PM
Vidar, BigBow...hope you're feeling better soon guys :)

K2, good to see you about mate :D

Hope everyone else is doing well, I'm back on Trials after 300+ hrs of MGSV and I'm quite enjoying it for a change.

bigbow62
10-31-2015, 04:48 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN OTHG'sters !

Hey Gang,

OTHG party time: Thank-you Rude ( Congrats on the Halo finish buddy ),gerbs & Mo ( can you please make me some popcorn & tell me what time it is lol ),Shakey,Barry & Nova for another great OTHG party chat......These have become true classic's every time we join up.We have so many laughs and good times just talking about almost anything,it makes me smile just thinking about it....if you havnt had a chance to join one of these events please jump in and join the party because for me this is what being in the gang is all about ( good times with great friends ).Talk about history I only wish we had a recording of some of these funny as hell group meetings lol :D :rolleyes: :o

Hey Joe R and K2 its always nice to have orig. OTHG'sters back in the club house.K2: i know its not the same as our other well broken in pad but theres not much we can do about that mistake now so i say lets take this "gift" and run with it.It helps if you think of this is page #1004 instead of ...4...!

Halloween HLC's : If any1 finds a good Halloweenn themed track on Fusion please msg. me so we can use it for this weeks HLCs ( speed runs are always nice but scary and/or funny is ok for this week only.)

We also have dean0s 7B/1T challenge ( Pit Viper ) Then coming soon Ozy ( Team OTHG ) has another 7B/1T challenge ready :)

Thank-you dean0 & Ozy !

Ok gang I'm off for a weekend gaming ( and some Halloween candy ;) )

Have a great weekend OTHG'sters and please start or join a OTHG party when you can..........now lets have some fun out there :cool:

Rudemod 69
10-31-2015, 07:49 PM
I'm back on Trials after 300+ hrs of MGSV and I'm quite enjoying it for a change.300 hours? Got your money's worth with that one, Joe. :)

OTHG party time: Thank-you Rude ( Congrats on the Halo finish buddy )Cheers Boss. :)

Phil (K2) was trying to school me in the art of FPS tactics. Steaming in (which I do, often lol) doesn't tend to work on Heroic, maybe on Easy. :D One or two sections were a little on the tricky side but got there eventually. :) Suppose I ought to dip my toes into the online side of things....and get slaughtered by 12 year olds with maximum sensitivity, and reflexes quicker than Usain Bolt on Amphetamines.

gerbs & Mo ( can you please make me some popcorn & tell me what time it is lol )Priceless. :D

Oz, Nov: The new tracks are coming along nicely, chaps.

Laters, folks.

NovaDarkStorm
10-31-2015, 08:11 PM
Trying my best to get the track out but may have to put it on hold till tomorrow, worked on one of the challenges and have it partially working, just need to finish up on making my list, deco and ending now then all is good. The line is finished now though at least, then all the main things like sound sources, double checking stuff is working.... etc.

So yeah might not be done till tomorrow, it does take its toll though working on it non stop, you feel like you are getting no where sometimes. Depends on what detail you make though.

Cheers for the party up lads, it's a really good laugh, best part is with these hours I can get a week off every 2 weeks. I already booked off this weekend too so I got 10 days off. Whoop! Which means, 3 more days work then another 7 off. Brilliant hours this new shift is. :D Loads more time to do other things. (Like gaming) ;) don't tell the missus though... she did end up dragging me through hell with shopping though.

k2nph
11-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Afternoon All...
@Rudy: yes mate, rugby tackling a big boss with a boomerang blackhole & 20ft sword when you only have a pistol, is not advised. :)
but I am liking your up & at em attitude.
It was painful to watch & i really wanted to snatch up that controller finish the level for you.
Me turning up at your house obviously unsettled you, I have that effect on people!
hope your all well?

bigbow62
11-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Hi Gang,

I was just checking dean0s 7B/1T challenge LBs.....and they look pretty empty ?

If ur in the OTHG and still playing trials ur name should be on that leader board........That challenge was built for the gang.........so show some love !

Plus we have Ozy 7B/1T challenge coming up soon and Nova's new track.... it would be nice to see both LBs full of OTHG'sters. :D

We are also looking for any good Halloween theme tracks.....just post a clip in the A. Feed

Thats it old folks I'm off of for some NFL Football......God Bless The REDZONE ch. :cool:

NovaDarkStorm
11-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Hey boss,

Gotta remember the boards may be empty but reasons are to be said that a few games have come out, especially Halo fans, Assassin's Creed and oh yeah blops 3 is coming out this weekend too, it's gonna be quite quiet on the bike front line unfortunately. I do want to build more tracks but might put that other track I have on hold for a little longer as I will be buying these games that have just come out, not much for Halo MP, mainly story lines, as for AC Syndicate, loving it so far but hardly touched it in comparison to Jedi, he has been beasting away by the looks of things.

I will be going for 100% on AC though, so Halo may have to wait, not only that as Xmas is only round the corner I might just go down town this week and nudge my missus into getting it me, see if I can hint it to her. :P

As for the crew, the challenge starts today so hopefully I can knuckle down and win myself the new dlc. It's got to be a wild run though... oops.

Rudemod 69
11-02-2015, 04:18 PM
Gotta remember the boards may be empty but reasons are to be said that a few games have come out, especially Halo fans, Assassin's Creed and oh yeah blops 3 is coming out this weekend too, and Fallout 4 next week, it's gonna be quite quiet on the bike front line unfortunately.Fixed. ;)

k2nph
11-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Hey party people!
Hope everyone is well in the clubhouse.
Just got in from work & tonight i will be keeping it real,
Playing EVO MP.

Rudemod 69
11-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Mornin', folks. If there is anyone still here lol.

Phil, how did the Evo MP go? What did you think to the new Bone interface? Gotten used to it now, I think. I actually prefer a lot of things about it, YouTube has even been patched. :D The only bug bears I have are not being able to see who's in a friends' party before you join it, and I preferred the old Activity Feed to the new one. Otherwise, I like it. :)

Started Dragon Age:Inquisition last night. Lovely game. May not have been my wisest move though, what with the games currently out and the games coming out. :D

Really enjoying my time away from Trials. For far too long I've neglected other games due to it. No longer......Until BC Evo anyway, lol.

To those that actually visit here, laters. :)

k2nph
11-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Mornin gang, Mornin pat.
The MP didnt go well, fought to not get DNFd racing three rank 48+ riders. however, only as i didnt know the tracks well enough. (it was on quick match to reduce matchmsking time) so moved over to Hardcore as i know the tracks well! & fell asleep waiting to matchmake! :)
TC had a couple of ok tracks but most are extreme & i couldnt be arsed to try.
Moved over to Bops2 & fell asleep while it booted.
Lmao
Gave up

Ozy Be
11-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Mornin', folks. If there is anyone still here lol.
Morning Rude :) hangin in there, just about :p

(it was on quick match to reduce matchmsking time)
Morning K2 :) hopefully we can fill up those rooms soon with the backwards compat :D
Evo mp sound nice...

Morning Gang :)
I'm wondering what order of bikes to put out the 7b?
As they appear in the garage or slowest to fastest?
I'd rather put it out the latter way and have it get faster each week,
There's a big drop from the Panda to the Rabbit lol and it feels bit odd to me peaking in the middle...
What y'all think?

Take care amigos :D

gerble72
11-04-2015, 01:34 PM
@k2 nothing new there then lol

@rude hi :)

@ozy why don't you do fastest bike first so that it gets harder each week to mix it up a bit

@princess fran thanks for the layout as always plus I think the rider you picked this week is one of your best to date :p he looks awesome :)

hopefully I will get a run of this weeks hlc's before the weeks out
trying to complete halo 5 on legendry

have a good week gang and keep on riding

Rudemod 69
11-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Hi, Gerb. Halo 5 Legendary, nice! :)

Phil, what Gerb says. :D

Oz you're the builder mate. Do what you think, bro. If I was to do one (however unlikely that would be, lol) I'd run them in the order the game presents them.

Laters, all.

Ozy Be
11-04-2015, 06:11 PM
@ozy why don't you do fastest bike first so that it gets harder each week to mix it up a bit
Could do that Gerb but I see through your shenanigans, well you know the Panda is fastest lol ;)

Oz you're the builder mate. Do what you think, bro. If I was to do one (however unlikely that would be, lol) I'd run them in the order the game presents them.
yea that would be ideal, I just find the buzz drops off peaking so early,

Cheers lads for your thoughts, much appreciated ;)

Here's another thought...
What about releasing a final version with all bikes allowed after the 7 weeks?
The Roach and Viper are very close and the Panda not that far ahead.

If the times are close as we go through them normally we'll see if it's worth it to battle different bikes on the 1 leaderboard maybe...
Just a thought :)

Cheers lads :D

sebmeist25
11-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Alright chaps, took a while to find this new place! Well at least an extra 30 secs searching in Google! Been having a good read, can't believe some of you boys are still going strong on this thread!

Hope all are well, thought I'd just pop in n say alright!

Did Rudey not say he was leaving othg about two years ago 😀?

Shame about the history being lost. How we gonna cope without being able to flick back to morf's pics?

Laters

Rudemod 69
11-05-2015, 12:58 AM
What about releasing a final version with all bikes allowed after the 7 weeks?Whatever you think, Oz. Sounds good, but I have retired you know. ;)

Did Rudey not say he was leaving othg about two years ago 😀?I tried, lol. First Phil, now Seb. Not sure I can cope with these shocks. Good to see you're still about, bro.

Fusion then Walking Dead (which is well good by the way) followed by Evo (got the 360 back). Second on a ramchandra track, best not overdo it though. :D .......Must resist Trials

princessfran
11-05-2015, 10:07 AM
@princess fran thanks for the layout as always plus I think the rider you picked this week is one of your best to date :p he looks awesome :)

Lollll

k2nph
11-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Hi gang.
Thanks for the ghosts to race on evo (ramchandras)
@Gerble: i beat you on about the 4th go, try harder! ;)
@rudy: no headphones in local tescos but they did have Bops3 for £35, so it would be rude not to.
For those giving EVO a whirl try "The Metal!" Hill climb i thought it was good but mrs was moaning about going out, so i had to bin it @260fts.
We found this on our travels today.
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r595/k2nph/Mobile%20Uploads/20151106_133821_zpsaihw8gej.jpg (http://s1173.photobucket.com/user/k2nph/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151106_133821_zpsaihw8gej.jpg.html)

RidingMower
11-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi gang, happy to get in here and give you all some good feels (taps the buewb), with a heart warming greeting to you. Hope you all got lots of candy from your Trick-or-Treating. What a fun day it is! I got two tins of Kipper left and it's all mine. That's treats enough for me, yum! Trials has had the HHWC and so many brought forth real killer works. Great job to those builders. Don't tell anyone but I'm a panzie at the gore. I tried making a track but couldn't get myself to come up with the ideas or get to making the rider die a painfully gruesome grotesque manner. I blame censorship and you internet filtering for my lack of sources for insperations with the matter. Made one for guss' challange, (BCCH Final Fair Ride) but again the horror part is MIA. Any way, it's all for fun and really enjoyed the festive time playing Trials.
Catch you all later gang, and may the throttle be with you. ((something Star Wars/Trials) go ahead and roll your eyes, that's a bad outro.)
:P

Rudemod 69
11-07-2015, 01:13 PM
@Gerble: i beat you on about the 4th go, try harder! ;)lol

@rudy: no headphones in local tescos but they did have Bops3 for £35, so it would be rude not to.I would advise against BO3 on 360. No campaign, watered down game mate. Wait for your Bone. ;)

For those giving EVO a whirl try "The Metal!" Hill climb i thought it was good but mrs was moaning about going out, so i had to bin it @260fts.Reminds me, ramchandra has a Hill Climb track. That will have to be sampled next time I fire Evo up. :)

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r595/k2nph/Mobile%20Uploads/20151106_133821_zpsaihw8gej.jpg (http://s1173.photobucket.com/user/k2nph/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151106_133821_zpsaihw8gej.jpg.html)Quality.

Hi Mower, hope you're well. :)

So many games, which to play? lol I can only imagine how Gerb feels, what with his collection of 3 million games. :D

Laters, oldies. Be good.

k2nph
11-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Hi gang.
@Rudy: then its a bloody good job, the mrs did this.....
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r595/k2nph/20151107_144304_zpsqzkcgq3n.jpg (http://s1173.photobucket.com/user/k2nph/media/20151107_144304_zpsqzkcgq3n.jpg.html)
Im keeping it anyway. :)
Thanks for the heads up pat.
I will try ramchandras hill climb when on later.

gerble72
11-07-2015, 10:04 PM
@k2 nice when are you getting your xbox? thanks for beating me on that track on evo just like old times :rolleyes:
@rude I know my friend I spend half the day choosing what to play and end up playing nothing lol
@riding mower hi nice to see you drop in
@seb wow its been an age since you dropped in the clubhouse how are things man
@gang how are we you all doing

Rudemod 69
11-07-2015, 10:10 PM
Phil, nice! Now all we need is a Bone for you, BO3 for Gerb, and a Bone AND BO3 for Jet and we're sorted. Simples. :D

Gerb, Iol. Catch up soon, bro.

bigbow62
11-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Hi gang,

Sweet sign K2....bet u didnt know that i was a big fish & chips guy lol !

Go to have you back in the "new" OTHG club house Seb !

Lots of new games are hitting but lets still party up when when can to keep the"OTHG famliy" together !

Also we should have Ozy's 7B/1T challenge up soon......

Thats about it ...not much 2 say today ( ....and the crowd go's wild )

Have a great weekend and lets have some fun out there.

Ozy Be
11-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Morning Gang :)

Firstly... Thanks to Deano for the 7B1T over the last weeks:)
Many battles and activity feed bragging hehe, cheers Dean

Also we should have Ozy's 7B/1T challenge up soon
That track is up now for the Baggie,

Fran has included it to the HLC poster... thank you Fran ;)

7B1T "The Baggie" by Team OTHG on X1
Get it while it's hot folks ;)
Next week will be the Roach,
Hope you enjoy it Gang :D Laterz

Rudemod 69
11-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi, folks.

Oz, thanks for that. I'll have a try later mate, our young 'uns on BO3 at the mo. :)

Dean, cheers for the 7B 1T.:) Really enjoyed the Phoenix version. The Donkey not so much lol.

booped
11-08-2015, 05:53 PM
@deano thanks for your 7b1t, enjoyed it, also looking forward to yours ozy.

@rude evening

Rudemod 69
11-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Evening, Boop. :)

Spotted a mistake in my last post.Got Evo on the brain lol.

JetArtois
11-08-2015, 10:20 PM
and a Bone AND BO3 for Jet and we're sorted. Simples. :D

Lol pal, with my shooting skills!!! :D

@Seb Yo pal, nice seeing you in da clubhouse.

Hope ya all well gang, have a good week. :cool:

Rudemod 69
11-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Lol pal, with my shooting skills!!! :D Quality. My eyes or reflexes aren't what thy used to be either, bud. :D

Soon the wait will be over. I'm playing some rad games at the moment:Halo with it's smooth play and the sweet feel of it's weapons, BO3 with it's hectic as ever MP, The Walking Dead which continues to surprise me with the choices you have to make, and Dragon Age:Inquisition with it's playful characters and sweet vistas. All will be put on the back burner once the megaton itself drops. It won't be for everybody, I get that, but my son and I will be spending a hell of a lot of hours wandering the wasteland. :) I threw a couple of puns in there, apologies. :D Fans of the game will spot them, if any of you are lol.

https://youtu.be/X5aJfebzkrM

Laters, folk. Have a great week.

Be good. :)

V8 JEDI
11-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Hi Gang.
Had fun with Dean's 7b, but agree with Rude... The Donkey was a nightmare! Only took me 5 hours to get a clean (but slow) run! Lol
Will try my damnedest to get stuck into Ozy's but.... FALLOUT HYPE!!!

Fallout 4 is pre-loaded....
Pip-Boy all is installed on the tablet...
Fridge is stocked with Nuka-Cola.... (And maybe the odd beer or two).
It's gonna be EPIC!!

Take care Gangsters. (I'm off to get these last few Blops3 campaign cheevos, before I most likely go off grid for a few weeks & become fully immersed in the Wastelands once again).

Rudemod 69
11-09-2015, 01:43 PM
JEDI, can't beat the old Nuka Cola. :D Sorry I didn't join the Campaign yesterday, mate. I'll catch up soon, pal.

Oz, don't know if you had any help with that build but it's as good a 7B track as I've played, and would have no hesitation in advocating it for Uplay Recommended, and this is only the Baggie version lol. No disrespect to all who have made one for us, I've enjoyed them all. Thankyou Oz, and thankyou to anyone who has built one for us in the past.

AM0RPHOUS has a nice shorty out. Metro 2069.

Ozy Be
11-09-2015, 03:04 PM
:) Cheers Rude, my pleasure mate, very happy folks seem to like it...
Advocate away bro ;)

I heard a list of back compat games will be out today,
Does anyone have any updates on it ?

Ozy Be
11-09-2015, 03:59 PM
I heard a list of back compat games will be out today,
Does anyone have any updates on it ?

Update;

Bit disappointed to be honest but that's only because the obvious main ones I wanted to see aren't on there but there is many more to come apparently and this list for thursday is only the beginning ;)
There's still a good few I'm happy to see there and will be playing them again :)

A Kingdom for Keflings Lode Runner™
A World of Keflings LUMINES LIVE!
Alien Hominid HD Mass Effect™
Assassin’s Creed II Metal Slug 3
Asteroids & Deluxe Metal Slug XX
Banjo Kazooie®: Nuts & Bolts Might & Magic Clash of Heroes™
Banjo-Kazooie® Mirror’s Edge™
Banjo-Tooie® Missile Command
BattleBlock Theater Monday Night Combat
Bejeweled 2 Monkey Island: Special Edition
Bellator: MMA Onslaught Monkey Island 2: Special Edition
Beyond Good & Evil HD Ms. Splosion Man™
Blood of the Werewolf Mutant Blobs Attack!!!
BloodRayne: Betrayal N+
Borderlands NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Call of Juarez® Gunslinger NiGHTS into dreams…
Castle Crashers Operation Flashpoint™: Dragon Rising
CastleStorm Pac-Man: Championship Edition™
Centipede & Millipede Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX+
Condemned: Criminal Origins Perfect Dark
Crazy Taxi™ Perfect Dark Zero
Deadliest Warrior: Legends Phantom Breaker:Battle Grounds
Defense Grid: The Awakening Pinball FX™
DiRT 3 Plants vs. Zombies
DiRT Showdown Prince of Persia
Discs of Tron Putty Squad
Doom Rayman 3 HD
Doom II R-Type Dimensions™
Dungeon Siege III Sacred Citadel
Earthworm Jim HD Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.
Fable II Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe
Fallout 3 Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World
Feeding Frenzy Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown Shadow Complex
Gears of War Sonic CD
Gears of War 2 Sonic The Hedgehog
Gears of War 3 Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Gears of War: Judgment Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Golden Axe™ Super Meat Boy
Halo: Spartan Assault Supreme Commander 2
Hardwood Backgammon® Tom Clancy’s RainbowSix Vegas
Hardwood Hearts® Tom Clancy’s RainbowSix Vegas 2
Hardwood Spades® South Park: The Stick of Truth™
Heavy Weapon Torchlight
Hexic HD Toy Soldiers
Ikaruga Toy Soldiers: Cold War
Jetpac Refuelled Tron: Evolution
Joy Ride Turbo Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon
Just Cause 2 Viva Piñata
Kameo™: Elements of Power Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game Wolfenstein 3D
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Zuma

That spoiler is a mess so here is link to article ;)
http://news.xbox.com/2015/11/09/introducing-your-first-104-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-games/

Ozy Be
11-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Bit of a mess that spoiler quote lol,
I just saw a post saying HD is coming, but it's not on that list and supposedly info from same source so :confused:
Wait n see I guess

shakeyclaret
11-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the 7b1t's guys

V8 JEDI
11-09-2015, 10:40 PM
JEDI, can't beat the old Nuka Cola. :D Sorry I didn't join the Campaign yesterday, mate. I'll catch up soon, pal.

No probs... I managed to finish hardened in the end solo. (That sounded better in my head :/) It just would've made my life easier if you were there to act as bait. Lol

Oh, and save me a bit of that Advocaat (assuming you & Ozy haven't finished the bottle already! ;)

Ozy Be
11-10-2015, 12:43 AM
I managed to finish hardened in the end solo. (That sounded better in my head
hahaah

Oh, and save me a bit of that Advocaat (assuming you & Ozy haven't finished the bottle already! ;)
who me, sober as a judge :p ;)

Hey Shakey :)
Up for some Dirt3 come thursday mate,
Heads up, theres some sort of vip online pass for it,
its also free in xbox com store right now, (wont be after gwg period ends,
not sure if its necessary to play online but better safe than sorry, may as well hit it mate ;)
I'll be renewing my gold thursday, it may be tied to account like Forza does it ;)
I'm lookin forward to it when backwards drops, havent played it but liked the rest of them so...

UseLessUK
11-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Greetings,

Thought I'd pop in and say Boo!

So with that being said I'm off... ;)

Rudemod 69
11-10-2015, 10:05 AM
It just would've made my life easier if you were there to act as bait. LolHa, ha. I like your thinking.....Hang on a second :mad:

So with that being said I'm off... ;)Just as I was putting the kettle on. ;)

UseLessUK
11-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Greetings,

Thanks for the 7b1t's guys
Indeed.. however there must be something wrong my bike because it seems to have square wheels...

k2nph
11-11-2015, 01:57 AM
Hi all :)
@Rudy & Gerbs: took ya both on donkey moat. :)

Morfyboy
11-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Morning gang.. Been a bit AWOL of late.. Missus has been in hospital with sciatica, and my dog has an enlarged heart. :(
So, in typical style in my abode, loads of medical crap to deal with.. Missus is doing better, and my dog is on heart tablets, and Valium.. Lol. He gets the same daily dose as I do.. Hehe. Makes me chuckle though.

Back Compat list 'SUCKED THE BIG ONE'.. I think I was expecting too much, too quick, like 99% of others I guess.. It's a start I suppose..

No promises about getting back online.. Not even updated my XB1 for at least 8 weeks or so now.. *sigh* So, that'll be fun when I switch it on..

Fallout 4 has grabbed my attention... Watched a few clips here and ther, and I like the free roam, exploration side of it.. A game at my own pace.. MGSV is still on the list, and Defos AC Syndicate.. Too many games I want to play eventually, but no funds.. Same old, same old right? :D

I got the Dirt 3 on Xbox.com, so I'll have that to play, plus I'll get all the G.O.W. Games due from the beginning of December.

In a nutshell, All is good..

Peace out gang. Love n hugs. X

Ozy Be
11-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Hey Gangsters :)
Thanks muchly to everyone that blasted the Baggie track :D (and I mean blasted :cool: )
It's top rated of the month lol, a baggie track, 4 days old, top of the month... thats friggin awesome lads :)
So I stuck in an extra little hidden easter egg screenshot for the Roach come Sunday and will try fit in a different one each week for the rest,

Awesome stuff amigos...

OTHG 4 life :D

Morfyboy
11-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Awesome Mr Jedi for lending me MGSV.. OTHG bros.. So, it looks like I'm going to buy Fallout 4 once I've completed MGSV..

Off topic.. Have a bit of fun with this link guys.. ;)

http://www.meepi.com/fun/bbc-headlines/23afd8213ab4ad6d923490be92298e99

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/morfyboy/image_1.jpeg (http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/morfyboy/media/image_1.jpeg.html)

OTHG for life. Peace gang. :)

D2Dahaka
11-13-2015, 02:08 AM
Don't take too long away from the box Morf, you need some time to unwind and besides we all miss you! At least you're staying in touch either way :)

Vidar45
11-13-2015, 02:50 AM
I hope everyone's doing well. I've been away too long but have still been able to get my Trials fix on the Bone and PS4 most nights.

Thanks for the 7b1t Deano; it was a blast.

@Ozy - I'm loving yours at the moment. Just can't seem to catch Eevan. There's still a couple of days left though. I see some other paths opening up so I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead with the faster bikes.

Looks like the dashboard on the Xbone changed. Guess I got find out more about it.

Stay safe everyone.

Rudemod 69
11-13-2015, 09:57 AM
Morning, everyone. :)

The first batch of BC games were a little underwhelming but DL'd R-Type Dimensions, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Monkey Island 2, Dirt 3 and Beyond Good and Evil HD. I'd better DL Battlefront (EA Access) for my son as well lol.

I've been a little quiet, but you'll know the reasons for that. :D Morf, there is a lot to get used to in Fallout, but if you got on with The Witcher you should be okay. :)

Phil, that's one track. How about the other 3? :p

Oz, nice to see your track doing well. Never doubted it, lol. Sorry I haven't maxed my run out but the wasteland needs my assistance. :)

Be good, folks. Laters.

V8 JEDI
11-13-2015, 11:02 AM
http://www.meepi.com/fun/bbc-headlines/23afd8213ab4ad6d923490be92298e99

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/morfyboy/image_1.jpeg (http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/morfyboy/media/image_1.jpeg.html)

I've misplaced my glasses, but it seems The Happy Mondays "Bez" solo Glastonbury gig was a bit of a let down...

JetArtois
11-13-2015, 10:57 PM
Yo gang.

@morf Haha, nice one pal.

@Rude I got ya FO puns pal. ;-)

Picked Fallout 4 up, not done a lot yet, only got as far as Concord (if thats the name), been building my town up,lol. Seems good stuff though, liked FO3 so a no brainer really.

Have a good weekend y'all. :cool:

Morfyboy
11-14-2015, 08:34 PM
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/morfyboy/image_2.jpeg (http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/morfyboy/media/image_2.jpeg.html)

Ozy Be
11-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Hey Gang :)

New fusion update due today,
Will have to check out the mp, big changes apparently

And thanks for givin the baggie a good lash amigos :D
The Roach is up there now ;)

booped
11-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Really is a great track ozy, thanks

Ozy Be
11-16-2015, 11:51 AM
:) your very welcome mate

Morfyboy
11-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Gutted to see The Crew Expansion with the price tag of £25.. Might be a great time for gamers gang, but it surely comes at a cost.. :(

This is something I really wanted, but something else I won't be getting.. *sigh*

Sorry for the negativity guys...

V8 JEDI
11-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi folks... Thought I'd pop my head around the door and see who's about.
Fallout seems to be keeping a lot of us pretty busy then? Damn that games hard to put down!
I've only managed a quick run of the HLC's so far, but will try my hardest to find some more time somewhere.

Morf, i knew The Crew DLC was gonna be pricey, but £25 is a bit excessive. (That's more than I paid for the game)!

Yesterday was a great Trials day for me personally, as I woke to find I was the 11th best ride in the UK! Lmao!
Then I discovered my name suggestion for the "Most Exclusive Helmet in Fusion" Suck on this! was chosen...
Then to top it all off I got a message from Shogun informing me I'd been gifted 500 Sweet Acorns from the Awesome NiborHats! Thanks again Mr. Hats! :)

Any hoo.... That's about it for now. (Apologies if I seem to be repeating myself, as I'm aware most of you already know all this from Twitter or the X1 Feed)

Later Wrinklies.

V8 JEDI
11-17-2015, 02:18 PM
I woke to find I was the 11th best ride in the UK!

Typo or Freudien slip? PMSL!

Rudemod 69
11-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Hi, all.

Firstly, got to start with "11th best ride in the UK." Lol worthy. :D *joke bud.

Fallout is proving quite popular. A pretty impressive 42 friends inhabit the wasteland.That's 20.6 % of my FL, very respectable for a group of rabid Trialsters. :) That's a better showing than Halo 5 (34 friends) and almost on par with the huge casual shooter BO3 (50 friends).

Yes I'm loving it. Everything good about 3 is present and correct, with the odd improvement. *Glitches are still present, but a Bethesda game without a bug or 3 would be like Fusion without any tyre glitches. lol *joke for those easily offended.

Guns no longer wear with use, which could prove handy. At this time I have 8 Mini Nukes for the Fat Man, but they are being saved for the Mutant Behemoths and maybe the odd Death Claw. :D Currently a Level 27 Fat Man wielding bad ***, only found 5 Bobbleheads though. Don't want to spoil things by reading solutions online though.:)

Laters, folks.

*Scurries back to the wasteland.

Morfyboy
11-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Well, well, well.. Check this new bit of tech' out guys.. I'm getting one from Santa I think..

http://youtu.be/V45K_449dvw

Here's the info,specs etc.. Cool for the £120-140 price tag. :D
Only available in the UK atm.. MS worked with them to get the controller perfect.. A new XB1 experience ahead.. And thank god for weekly payments.. LoL ;)

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/linx-vision-hands-on/

shakeyclaret
11-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Morfy, I won a code for the wild run dlc. Contact me for the code :)

Morfyboy
11-19-2015, 06:50 AM
Morfy, I won a code for the wild run dlc. Contact me for the code :)

Got it mate.. Thankyou so much. A really nice surprise.. :)

https://twitter.com/morfyboy1/status/667254790158721024

k2nph
11-19-2015, 01:58 PM
Eh up gang!

Rudemod 69
11-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Shakes, grand gesture bud. :)

Phil, how's tricks? I'll be back to Evo soon, just another 50 hour or so in the Wasteland lol. If you find any good tracks, let me know. :)

Morf, enjoy The Crew DLC. I'm sure Boss will be. :D

Gerb, thanks for the notification re Resi. :)

I think my feed notifications are actually working now. About time lol.

Hope all are well. Laters, folks.

bigbow62
11-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi Gang,

Dont forget we have a 7B/1T challenge going on from Team OTHG ( thank-you Ozy ) The first two bikes have been a blast and love the new OTHG egg. :D

I hope every1 is doing good.i know things are very slow on Fusion these days so i hope to change that with starting up Evo Fridays next week the 27th.

I know we are all off playing all the new games out there but i still think we should try our best to keep the gang together and have a day of good ole' Trialin'.I think most of us still have our 360's around .....so clean them up and get ready for Evo next Friday ! ......and for those that dont have 360's maybe they can play some Fusion on the XB1 & run some of the gangs old 7B/1T challenges or track builds.....any and all ideas are welcome.

Well have a great weekend gang and please try-n-find some time to party up with some fellow gang members and catch-up on things.We have a great thing going here and I know we all want to hold it together till the next chapter of Trials comes along ( lets all pray its an Evo 2 title ! )

.............and please have some fun out there OTHG gang'sters :cool:

Ahhhh.....did you really think that i would leave w/o talking about the greatest open world arcade racing game ever ;)

Yes ... The Crew ! Now with better graphics,drifting spec,drag spec.Monster trucks ( cars ) and best of all sweet bikes ( stock,street,dirt,perf.Raid & circuit ) Bikes to Ride all around on this MEGA MAP......plus 30 new challenges with giant ramp jumps and 4 huge Monster truck stunt parks ! If you like open world racing or just roaming around.The Wild Run DLC is aprox 25 dollars and the full game with DLC is 50 .....I have over 500 hours on this game and i can see another 500+ easy.So please do ur-self a favor and pick up the crew / wild run ....trust me you wont be sorry.If ur still not sure just check out the 100's lol of clips or ss on the Act. Feed....Ok now my weekly CREW rant/rave is now over :rolleyes: for today.

Oh and one more thing .....they now have weekly summit challenges and a main event every month and a major one at the end off 2016. So get ur CREW on gang .....Ok now I'm done.lov Ya All ( OTHG 4 - LIFE ) :cool:

BTW: Well done Shakey ! Thats true OTHG spirit ! Have fun Morfy ! ! Please look me up the next time you hit the map.

Ozy Be
11-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Dont forget we have a 7B/1T challenge going on from Team OTHG ( thank-you Ozy ) The first two bikes have been a blast and love the new OTHG egg. :D
:) Awesome Gang, Roach same as Baggie sitting on top of weekly and monthly feeds makes an ol' dude very very happy:)
Thank you all for giving it beans ;)
Dropped in a new egg for Viper version this morning for sundays track ;)
Wish I could find time to do more elaborate egg hunts guys but swamped in games these days :D times are tough lol

talking about the greatest open world arcade racing game ever ;)
+1 Lovin Wild Run, Was hard to imagine how they were going to improve on the great game it was,
But they pulled it off, Bikes and monsters for me, cant get enough :)
Hope to road trip soon Boss, We've gotta take the Indian coast to coast :cool:

Big cheers to Jedi for sharing Fallout3 code :)
Gang spirit stronger than all, cheers mate...

Later Gangsters:D

Morfyboy
11-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Well, I got yet another awesome surprise in the post 30 minutes ago. A good friend I've known since I first got on Xbox bought the Fallout 4 bundle to get the pip boy.. He already has a digital copy of the game.. He only went and sent me his disc copy of the game.. WOW!.
This last week has made me feel so blessed to have such kind, and awesome mates.. I don't know what I've done to deserve you all guys. So, I just want to acknowledge how truly greatful I am. That is From my heart.

Thankyou all.

3 games to install now.

• Fallout 4
• MGSV (thanx for lending me this JEDI)
• The Crew Wild Run. (Thanx to Shakey C.)

I've got plenty to go at now..

Peace out guys.. You ALL rock.. OTHG 4 Life dudes. :D

Rudemod 69
11-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Ahhhh.....did you really think that i would leave w/o talking about the greatest open world arcade racing game ever ;)No, of course not. :D I'll try and make Evo Night Boss, but I did warn you that once Fallout arrived I would disappear for a month lol.

3 games to install now.

• Fallout 4
• MGSV (thanx for lending me this JEDI)
• The Crew Wild Run. (Thanx to Shakey C.)Nice! Enjoy, Morfster. :) #OTHG Spirit.

Oz, wish I still had Fallout 3 to play for the first time lol.

Laters, troop. Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and be good. :)

gerble72
11-22-2015, 01:51 PM
been on a galaxy far far away playing the heck out of star wars battlefront I wasn't going to get it but couldn't resist
so glad I did as I'm loving it I will get the season pass too :)
will have a blast at this weeks tracks at some point today hopefully
thanks for the picks as always guys
nice to see the gang being caring and sharing as always

may the force be with you

Ozy Be
11-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Oz, wish I still had Fallout 3 to play for the first time lol.
Yea never played them, Spent a couple of hours on it yesterday and think I'm really gonna like it, (thanks again Jedi :)
A lot more complicated than I was expecting (for me lol) so looking forward to getting stuck in :)

Viper 7B is up now gang, enjoy (hopefully :)
I have a plan for a finale but I have to ask everyone to help me out with it...
I want to do an 8th track with all the bikes available,
Plan is to put a credit roll at the end with all gang member names on there (x1/360/ps4/pc) the whole shabang (yep its a word ;)
I will have to make a list of names so I would really appreciate if everyone could sign below if you want your name on there...
Of course, I have a 1st draft list but chances are I'm going to miss some so please gang, help us out, I dont need to finalize for another 3 or 4 weeks so loads of time to do this,
If for some reason forum login is a prob send me a message GT = Ozy Be or if on another platform just tell someone to pass it on ;)
The 8th track should time into the last week of the year and is something I'd like to give the gang as a christmas present so to say...
What do you think gang? I hope I'm not overstepping a boundary here but I can't put up a list that's not going to be accurate,

If you want in the gang list please sign your gamer ID with the following quote...

(signed...)

Thanks gang, I hope thats cool with everyone :) I'll get the ball rollin...

Ozy Be
11-22-2015, 01:58 PM
(signed...)

Ozy Be

NovaDarkStorm
11-22-2015, 02:03 PM
(Signed...)

Nova Dark Storm

Deffo agree to this, I feel as though it needs to be done so we can see our active members. If they can't get in to log in be sure to message any of us and then we can state from xbox live. My GT is Nova Dark Storm.

V8 JEDI
11-22-2015, 02:17 PM
v8 jedi

V8 JEDI
11-22-2015, 02:19 PM
My quoting skills fail me. (Again). :/ But signed.

gerble72
11-22-2015, 02:23 PM
that would be awesome ozy

Ozy Be
11-22-2015, 02:49 PM
My quoting skills fail me. (Again). :/ But signed.

Lol, cheers lads, yea it doesn't have to be (sign in, quote) exactly
I'll keep track of everyone that posts in the next few weeks,
Just a guideline that everyone might know what I'm on about,
Thanks lads :)

Rudemod 69
11-22-2015, 02:50 PM
may the force be with youThe force is strong with this Gerble.

Yea never played them, Spent a couple of hours on it yesterday and think I'm really gonna like it, (thanks again Jedi :)
A lot more complicated than I was expecting (for me lol) so looking forward to getting stuck in :)Can take a little while to get going, but if you get into it you'll have some fun with it. The newer one is slightly more accessible, in that more powerful weapons are available pretty early in the game. :)

(signed...)Rudemod 69. ;)

v8 jediHuh?

My quoting skills fail me. (Again). :/ But signed.Lol.

Time spent on gaming in the past week - 70 hours.
Time spent on Fallout 4 - 70 hours.
Time spent on other games - 0 mins. :D

Multi-quotes ftw.

bigbow62
11-22-2015, 10:22 PM
Bigbow62, ( aka: The Boss,BOWEN BOYS 1 08,The Old Man,Mega Post guy ) SIGNED !

Time spent on Fusion this week: 4hrs ( 3 on Ozy's track )
Time spent on The Crew & Wild Run DLC :o ( lets just say A-LOT ! ) but well worth every min. :cool:

Hi gang, I think its a great idea Ozy...I sure hope every1 can take the time to add there name and since I'm going to use it as our new OTHG membership update ....they better ! lol.Also can you please add the date you joined the gang ...I have most of ur names & join dates but I'm sure there are a few i need then I can finish it up and ship the whole "shabang" over to Fran and she can work here magic and give us our long over due new official OTHG membership list.

Evo Friday on the 360: Yes its true Evo Fridays are back....no BC no big deal we'll make our own fun.....Nov 27th 3PM ET ( 8PM UK time ) Please drop-in...it doesnt matter if its for 30min or 4 hrs just stop-in and have some good ole' OTHG fun & laughs :D If you dont have a 360 maybe we can get someone to stream-it or we can get another party going on the XB1 and play some old OTHG tracks buy our builders & friends + some old 7B/1T challenges.....so drop-in if you can....thank-you.

Thats about it gang... NFL football is waiting and an other sweet round on The Crew.....I bet you thought i was going on another crazy Crew rant & rave ! Nope sorry ... I know that makes you all sad but maybe next time :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all this coming Friday and in some OTHG party's this week......and hey...Lets have some fun out there :cool:

Morfyboy
11-23-2015, 03:15 PM
Add me Ozy if you want dude.. It's always nice to see this happen, and get a shout out.. That's if I'm eligible of course.. :)

'Signed' :D

Ozy Be
11-23-2015, 05:32 PM
;) Of course Morfy, part of the furniture dude,
As are many others and I'll try my best to get everyone I can think of,
Just a case of... If I do miss some, and probably will if not signed, I did my bit, I asked...
It's a month off yet so... please sign gang ;)

Thank you Boss for the nod :)
And those that have signed already, appreciate it lads,

It's something I wanted to do many times in the past but it's an elusive list, I figure where's the harm in asking,
sign, xbl msg, let someone know on twitter, all the one to me as long as I know who to put on there ;)

Enjoy Evo friday amigos, I'll catch on twitch if someone streams it ;)

booped
11-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Signed for my name up in lights

JoeRegular
11-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Very nice of you Oz, Consider me signed :)

Hope everyone's well, having a hectic time of it in the run up to Xmas here as usual :)

Ikes
11-24-2015, 01:24 AM
Hey guys!

Wow! Looks like I've missed quite a bit!!

I can't believe the old thread is gone. My heart sank when I clicked my bookmark and got a message that the link didn't exist.
I know I was never the most frequent poster, but there were a lot of memories buried in that text. A real shame that it's gone.

But with the inclusion of an OTHG forum, it really goes to show how special this group is. What a great gesture by Redlynx
to show their appreciation for such a dedicated group!

Havent been plating trials much at all recently, and it's even harder now with Fallout 4 only a button press away! (FO3 is one of my fave games ever, right up there with trials)
So Ill be spending much of my time roaming the commonwealth looting raiders and such!

Anyone else playing Fallout? I know Rude has been. How are you guys liking it?

Well, thats about it for now. Just popped in to say hi, and wasn't expecting all of the changes.

Oh yeah, grats to gerb and mo on the new addition to the fam!

edit: that post count. :confused: So all the posts from the old thread were removed from our personal count? wow...

RidingMower
11-24-2015, 11:34 AM
That's very nice of you ozy. I'm thrilled to see your creation. Honored at signing. <3

(edit for more content, lacked DLC and needed an update) Hi Gang! Hope you're all well. It's 5am here as I'm typing at you. Been trying to get signed in to Trials for the past hour but the Ubiserver is away somewhere wearever servers go when taking a dump. Probably has something to do with getting ready for the Tom Clancy's Beta. I'm going to try again now and if I can't I'll come back here and harrass you guys some more. Touch you laters...

D2Dahaka
11-24-2015, 11:52 AM
I have no idea what I'm signing for, but sign me up too!

NuckinFutzz
11-24-2015, 11:55 PM
Working 2 jobs and barely enough time to play but I'm still here..... Sony made me change my PlayStation name so, now add me to the list as Dizastrpiece ...... I'll explain later, when I have some time ;)

(signed Dizastrpiece)

shakeyclaret
11-25-2015, 01:05 AM
Hey gang,
Chuck me on the list Ozy :) thanks for the latest 7b1t addition.
I hope everyone is well?
Im enjoying the new dlc on the crew, I just cant get enough of the game lol. send me a crew invite if you see me on ;)
Ive just completed the kings fall raid on destiny, the heroic raid is next on the list of things to fail as it looks exceedingly tough, has anyone in the gang done it?
Keep safe gang and game hard ;)
Laters

GreenGully
11-25-2015, 07:25 AM
(signed...)

Thanks gang, I hope thats cool with everyone :) I'll get the ball rollin...

Signed
MarcusStringer

Ozy Be
11-25-2015, 02:59 PM
:) Thanks guys to those that have signed so far.
Please spread the word to anyone who might miss the request and wants on it...

Futtz, dang dude, did sony take your name away lol,

Shakey, I'll be firing a crew request at you tomorrow bro if your around,
The summit forced crew events cant seem to get going at all when trying randomly,
I'm in the platinum without them but still want to have them done to be sure ;)

Later Gang,
Hope everyones keeping well :)

littlemo12
11-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Hi gang hope everyone is well haven't been playing much too busy with Scott Thomas whose coming on great.
@ Ike's thanks for the warm wish.

I have had a go at the crew dlc and I must say I like it will try and get on to play more. Trying to run the hlc's as best I can.

Looks like it will be Star Wars figures for gerbs for his Xmas with the amount of battlefront he has been playing lol.

@ozy sign me up pls :)
Laters guys and Fran :)

Ikes
11-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Noticed in the patch notes that a Hall of Fame leaderboard was added. What is it?

Ozy: sign me up.

I saw the crew is for sale for $60. Does it include all the dlcs up to now? Worth it?

Ozy Be
11-25-2015, 04:36 PM
yep cheers Mo, Ikes :)

Gerb sorted for christmas lol

The Hall of Fame LB is for the multiplayer seasons thats due to start Ikes,
Will add all seasons for an overall points collective,
Good idea from RLs point of view to keep people playing mp

60 seems high for the crew so I'd say deffo it will include everything,
Worth it for sure, So much to do and biggest/best map ever,
If arcade racers are your thing, cracking game :)

Rudemod 69
11-25-2015, 04:55 PM
Boss, re first post of the thread:- It's Rudemod not Rudemode. :)

JetArtois
11-25-2015, 07:08 PM
(signed...)

JetArtois

Ikes
11-25-2015, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the info Ozy.

Ive just completed the kings fall raid on destiny, the heroic raid is next on the list of things to fail as it looks exceedingly tough, has anyone in the gang done it? Keep safe gang and game hard ;)
Laters

Ive done it up to Oryx. After a few attempts, the team I was with fell apart before we beat him. I havent tried since. I'll prob
go back and do it at some point, but with Fallout out now, I'm taking a much needed break from destiny. Grats on the clear! Get anything good?!

Also, I have a code for Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 if anybody wants it.

Vidar45
11-26-2015, 02:38 AM
(signed...)
Vidar45

Thanks Ozy. This is a great 7B1T challenge. Lots of great competition going on.

k2nph
11-26-2015, 03:20 AM
Hi all, Hope everyone's well in the clubhouse?
@Boss: Yes it would be great to get together on the EVO again, MP is no fun without the gang!
@Rudy: you take it steady in the wasteland bud, keep plenty of stims handy & I'll be waiting on my bike when you get out!
@ozy:
(signed)

D2Dahaka
11-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the info Ozy.

Ive done it up to Oryx. After a few attempts, the team I was with fell apart before we beat him. I havent tried since. I'll prob
go back and do it at some point, but with Fallout out now, I'm taking a much needed break from destiny. Grats on the clear! Get anything good?!

Also, I have a code for Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 if anybody wants it.

King's Fall with all fire team members equiped with Touch of Malice makes the daughters and Oryx a cakewalk on normal. You should be able to get you ToM soon Shakey noW that you've cleared the raid. I haven't played Destiny in about 3-4 weeks, but will go back one day as the Heroic King's Fall trophy is the last one I need.

Main reason I haven't been playing is the new raid loot system is crap, there's no elemental primary weapons in the hard raid and no amazing standout weapons to chase. Bungie's pursuit of weapon equility has made the game rather boring to me. Not to mention other issues like Year One raids being pointless, Nightfall being pointless, PoE being pointless, the marks system being more grindy and a host of other complaints that I'll spare you from.

BTW I have spare codes for Gears 1 & 3 if by some freak chance somebody on these forums needs them :)

Morfyboy
11-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Wow.. How cool is Fallout 4? Only level 5 but really getting in to it.. So complex on the building a settlement side, and all the electrics etc, but finding it quite therapeutic. Lol

Just glad to get back online.. It's been months since I fired up ole Bess.

Have gun gang. Catch up soon enough. :)

The O.P. Membership GT list needs a few names adding to it doesn't it? :p

booped
11-28-2015, 01:27 PM
@ozy mister_len can't get on forums but would like to be included so signed.

Ozy Be
11-28-2015, 04:19 PM
:) Yep will do, cheers Booped,

Have 19 names so far...
That last track will be on the 27th december,
I'll be adding the names the day before, so about a month away,
loads of time if anyone else wants in ;)

Foxbat tomorrow btw,
Its running faster than Roach and Viper lol, for me anyway

D2Dahaka
11-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Foxbat tomorrow btw,
Its running faster than Roach and Viper lol, for me anyway

Foxbat already? I need to catch up with the others yet. :eek:

JetArtois
11-28-2015, 11:51 PM
Hi gang.

@Ozy Nice one for doing this pal, your a good lad really. :D

Picked up an Xbox One today gang, not set it up yet as the the Christmas tree had top spot! Will have to purchase Trials yet again and try n play it more, (to many games/consoles). Need to get a headset too, thought i had one in the box but the little 500gb icon was crossed out, just free with the 1TB one, bloody cheap skates MS,lol.

Laters all, take care. xXx :cool:

Ozy Be
11-29-2015, 11:21 AM
Jump in D2, by all accounts it's a nice track ;)

:o Cheers Jet... Nice 1 on the x1 purchase dude :)

Foxbat is up... enjoy gang, hopefully :) new screenshot in there ;)
Vidar took top spot for the week on the Viper :cool: Very nice run mate :D

Hope everyones keeping well,
Very very stormy here, I'm off to tie the house down before we end up over the rainbow :nonchalance:

Later Gang :)

Rudemod 69
11-30-2015, 10:52 AM
Picked up an Xbox One today gang, not set it up yet as the the Christmas tree had top spot! Will have to purchase Trials yet again and try n play it more, (to many games/consoles). Need to get a headset too, thought i had one in the box but the little 500gb icon was crossed out, just free with the 1TB one, bloody cheap skates MS,lol. Sweet. Look forward to some late night Lighthouse Family vocals, that's if you get a mic lol. :D You've been busy adding folk. ;)

Foxbat is up... enjoy gang, hopefully :) new screenshot in there ;)
Vidar took top spot for the week on the Viper :cool: Very nice run mate :DApologies for not running them, Oz. Another 48 hour game time or so and I may take a break from the Wasteland bud, and catch up. Nicely done, Matt. Eevan, you're slacking. :p

Morf. Fallout 4 is very cool. :) 12 Bobbleheads and 53 magazines, not bad without looking online in guides. :)

Laters, folks. Have a good week, and try not to get too wet. :D

Ozy Be
11-30-2015, 01:16 PM
:) No worries Rude, have yet to get on the last one myself lol,
Got a quick spin on the team acc yesterday and had to run :rolleyes:
On top of that all I want to do when I do get console time is blast the crew lol,

Lovely weather we're having :nonchalance:

Later Gangsters :)

Morfyboy
12-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Morf. Fallout 4 is very cool. :) 12 Bobbleheads and 53 magazines, not bad without looking online in guides. :)

Yep. I'm not doing that either mate. I'm on 2 bobble heads and I think 6-7 mags so far.. I'm scavanging like crazy.. The only tips I've looked at is how the electrics work on the building side of it. It would take weeks to figure out, if at all otherwise.. Excellent game. Really enjoying it. ;)

Rudemod 69
12-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Lovely weather we're having :nonchalance:lol

Yep. I'm not doing that either mate. I'm on 2 bobble heads and I think 6-7 mags so far.. I'm scavanging like crazy.. The only tips I've looked at is how the electrics work on the building side of it. It would take weeks to figure out, if at all otherwise.. Excellent game. Really enjoying it. ;)Can't fault you, Morf. Nice Club House you've built, by the way. ;)

V8 JEDI
12-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Hey Morf, I have some wiring issues... Wanna come take a look at my disco-balls? ;)

Also, OMFG!! Core2TOM's new skill game Combo Pipes is freaking brilliant! So addictive, it's digital crack I tell ya.

Later folks.

Morfyboy
12-02-2015, 11:06 AM
I've danced around your disco balls sir.. :p

For anyone wanting building tips on Fallout 4, then this guy covers it all.. There are no game spoilers.

http://youtu.be/8CR8nOTDhh8 For building.

http://youtu.be/U4j-EOsolnU For Electrics.

Get a club house built guys.. I've improved on my last one, and will put a vid up when it's completed.. It's looking pretty cool now..

Laters gang. :)

k2nph
12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi Gang!! hope you're all well?
So I now have a next gen, £299 1TB with 2x games so not too bad a deal.
I can now get back to knocking gerbs down the trials LBs ;) (its been too long!)
I'm pretty pleased with my xbone so far, although I only got a short go on it last night due to work. :(
Gonna put that right tonight.

I need a driving game folks, so which should I go for?
forza6 or the crew....

Rudemod 69
12-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Phil, catch you later then. :p I'll borrow Rise off you? (not that rise Gerb!) for one of my games sometime bud. No rush though, not played the previous game yet. :D

14 Bobbleheads and 60 Magazines with no cheating. The collection is coming together nicely. :) 47 cheevo's, quite satisfied with that. That 100% happy Settlement cheevo can do one.

Nice to catch up with Boss, Gerb and Baz last night.

May take a break from the Wasteland tonight. *shock. It's either Trials, BO3 or The Walking Dead Season One. Tempted with Trials but I don't want it to consume all my game time, as it tends to have a habit of doing once I start playing it. Enjoying other games too much.:D

Laters, oldies.

k2nph
12-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Eh up Rudy, Yes bud i'll be on from about 20:30 - 21:00 until ?? well ?? till my eyes start bleeding or tomorrow morning sometime!
fingers crossed trials will be at home when I get back, so I can start the GRINDING again. or its Bops all the way Im afraid & Bops MP, HARDCORE ONLY :)
yes buddy, as soon as i've finish smashing laras back doors in, you can have sloppy seconds.
catch ya later OTHG if your around.

JetArtois
12-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Hi gang.

@Rude Haha, bloody Lighthouse Family pal. :D

@K2 Nice one bout the X1 pal, me n you the new boys,lol.

@Ozy Will try your 7b/1t challenge pal.

@Deano And yours pal.

@morf Thanks again for the tip on getting them pictures up pal, bloody BT,lol

@Shakey, Boss Sorry bout joining your party, I could hear you and was answering,lol, will get a headset soon.

Enjoying the X1 so far gang, picked up Fusion, ahem, awesome level max bundle, ahem, all for the price of £12.50, happy with that being as its the third time Ive bought it,lol.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is out on Wii U Friday, so may pick that up, also wouldn't mind new Tomb Raider. Need to get back into Fallout 4 too.

Laters gangsters. ;-) x

Rudemod 69
12-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Mornin', troop.

Nice to chat with Boss, Cam, Nov, Baz and Shakes last night. Shakes, I may have to sample a cup of your Coffee sometime. I'm not heaping 2 spoons of Nescafe in though, brutal. :D

Phil, sorry I missed you. Was a little lethargic and Hank Marvin. Soon, bro. That goes for Jet too. :D

Fallout 4: About done what I can with the game for now.Hurry up DLC lol. Did I enjoy it? I f-in loved it! :)

What to play?

Laters, oldsters.

Rudemod 69
12-03-2015, 01:19 PM
What to play? Well it won't be Fusion. Unable to sync data. Ten minutes of faffing about, one hard reset later and an unplug of the console. Apparently I need a 3.3 GB update (yes, it's been a few weeks since I played), meanwhile I can't access my Activity Feed (nothing loads) or send messages.Can't even load my previous messages. My Games and Apps at the bottom of my Home Page shows el zilcho, when there should be ten or so games tiled, and a few Apps as well.. This update had better f-in work, then I have to sort out why nothing smeggin loads. Make my Home Xbox? Don't make me f-in laugh, downloaded 30 games on this piece of s*** with MY PROFILE. Everything was fine whilst I was in my Fallout bubble.

Reckon I should just go back into the bubble.

Rant over.

Rudemod 69
12-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Update: Fusion now works. Dungeon Siege 3 now works, love how it replicates the 360 lol. Games and Apps as they should be, Activity Feed working. Phew!

bigbow62
12-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Hi Gang'sters,

Once again i have been MIA....I'm so sorry and will try my very best to drop-in at least a few times a week.I want to thank you all who have kept our new thread moving along every day....you are the best.

We need some gaming nights ...any game will do as long as we can party it up and have some good ole OTHG fun.

GOOD NEWS:

Our old long time OTHG'sters Jet & K2 are now on XB1 so all is good in the OTHG club house.

It was like old times yesterday with Jet & K2 dropping in a party ( get a headset soon Jet ) and with Rude,Shakey,Useless,Nova and Elcam joining in .....thats what the OTHG is all about. The gand needed a bit of a boost so great timing Jet & K2 .....Welcome to the XB1 :D

One more thing I will be posting on The Crew Thread looking for New OTHG racers/members.

1.) Since Fusion has slowed we all have moved on to other games but our main game will always be Trials and maybe soon we will here some news on HD or Evo going BC or even about a new Trials game ( hint .hint Evo2 ;) )

2.) We are now a gaming group so if you know some1 over 30 thats wants to join please have them stop by the club house and post on the thread so they can see what we are all about and we can get to know them.....then we'll see if they will make a good OTHG'ster.

3.) If any one has a problem with this please let me know,i have talked to most of the co-leaders about new members and pos. non Trials players and they are ok with it.Plus if they are racers there is a very good chance that we can talk them in to playing Trials ( as long as they never get a good look at the whole unicorn/cat thing lol )

The Crew / Wild run .....yes once again please pick it up if you like open world Arcade racers,you will have a blast ! ( a very HUGE open world that is )

The game is catching on...we have lots of OTHG members playing and now with Mataus,HEATMAX playing & K2 joining in soon will make 10 or more playing this sweet game.

I've had some good luck with the new bikes and Monster trucks and have set 14 WorldRecords ( I'm sure you guys are sick of all the Act.Feed posts by now lol ) but they are very rare and even more so for this old dude so i will keep posting them as long as my luck holds out.

Thats about it gang please dont forget the HLCs,the 7B/1T challenge by TEAM OTHG ( Ozy ) and Core2Tom's new skillsgame ( very good by the way Tom.... with a hidden OTHG egg. ) hint: watch ur replay and have a good look around with the cam.

Have a great day gang....start or join a OTHG party when you can and as alway.....have some fun out there. :cool:

Not much of a Mega post but the meter is coming out any way.

BB's Mega Post-0-Meter {.......................^............} Only a 7 out of 10 ( but i'm rusty ....give me time and the monster posts will be back )

k2nph
12-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Easy Gangsters!
Thanks for the kind words Boss, Its good to be back playing with all you posh kids, with your shiney new consoles.
I'm hoping fusion will land tomorrow, so I can take my place back in the OTHG proper.
I bought forza6 last night, I couldn't resist, ya can't have a new console & not have a driving game.
@Rudy: no worries geezer, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go, its all cool. Are you about first thing tomorrow morning??
@boss/shakey/rudy: It felt good being able to join the parties again, I have another few days to go at work, then im off for a few days, so I will be able to party & play longer.
@Boss: I was able to get a look at the Beta PC version of the NEW DIRT game, from codemasters,
its currently only available as a beta PC version but im sure the consoles will follow soon, I hope so it looked really good on the pc.
but hey you know all this, as youre a driving game pro, so theres no way this would of slipped by, without you noticing.
I bought forza6, I will get the crew soon.
@Bops3:I think its the bollox, I cant play it and get my arsed kicked good style by the young little ****s & their super fast 14 year old reactions.
but it runs real smooth & i hav'nt experienced any lag issues so far (bound to be jinxed now!)
I think some of the maps are a bit big for my liking & the camping is out of control (it wont be so much of a problem when I know the maps & know what is supposed to be in each area.
I must of got killed a million times by Bear Grylls types, hanging out in the flower beds & shrubbery.
So how many of the gang have Bops3? have we got enough to make a team? or even better fill the lobby (16?)
I'am really enjoying the campaign too, which is a pleasant surprise, as I normally don't bother with the campaign on FPS, preferring to go straight to MP.
It must be ok, as I haven't even looked at the new tomb raider yet.
right, gotta go & pretend to do work, i'll be online more over the next few days, so hope to catch up then.
stay safe kids & remember just say NO.
laterz

Rudemod 69
12-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Blimey, two mega posts; one from the Boss and one from Phil. :)

Boss: Not sure about this OTHG racers thing. Sorry I didn't chime up last night, but was a little wasted and peer pressure in the group chat lol. The one common denominator with this group is Trials.That is the one thing we all have in common. Not The Crew, not Fallout. If you want to play other stuff and with other folks that's fine, but it's not the OTHG. That is for Trials. :) Of course, you don't have to pay attention to my view. You're the Boss. :) You do what you think the group wants/needs. You could always boot me out lol.
Had you on the Viper track of Ozy's, but it didn't save. Rather annoyed at that. Also the stupid bikes keep having FMX spasms at intervals, and the LB's are taking an age to load up. I f-in hate FMX and if the next Trials has this mode then I won't be playing it. It's that simple.

Phil, a few of us have BO3. I ain't playing smeggin' Hardcore though. I'd shoot you more than the opposition. Thinking about it, that does have some appeal. :D

Morfyboy
12-04-2015, 06:12 AM
Improved my settlement 'crib' on Fallout 4. Got spotlights all working, with a bigger house, all lit up inside now.. I should really play the game properly though right? Lol. I Defos got carried away in that easy to use Editor..
I will get round to joining you guys on The Crew soon. My apologise for not doing so sooner, seen as though Shakey was kind enough to give me his code for The Wild Run DLC...
Same with MGSV.. Loads to play, just not enough time. Lol.
It's a cool situation to be in though right! Better to have, than to have not.. Or something like that. :p

Been reading the above posts. IS there changes happening to the gang membership or something, and making it about other games too? Have I read it wrong?

gerble72
12-04-2015, 03:17 PM
tumbleweed ;)

hi just a quick post to say that trials is what brought us all together and it should remain that way
that's my 2 cents I have already voiced my thoughts to boss
have a good weekend gang and keep on trialing
one last thing its to the ps4 guys its to see if any of the gang ever party up
I don't think I have spoke to many of the gang from the ps4 side apart from on twitter and text messages
its kind of the same with some of the gang from xb1 side apart from the regular guys
nice to se k2 and jet get there xb1's

RidingMower
12-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Hello fellas,
Hope you're doing well. Was logged in trying to add a 80x80 avatar image but am having some ninja LvL 5 thousand difficulty doing so. So I bailed out and landed in this neck of the woods. Dropping in to give you all some moral support. Show off my failed avatar and grab a Dew from the fridge.

Have a good one!

Rudemod 69
12-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi, folks.

Morf, put a vid on the Activity Feed of your shack.Would like to see how it looks now. Play the game how you feel bud, no set way. The good thing about the game is you can approach it however you like, do missions whenever you feel. I played for 3 days or more before I started doing Main Quests. :)

Gerb, Phil has Fusion now so keep an eye on the in game track LB's.You're his main target apparently. :D

Mower, hi bud. Good to see you drop in. In fact you drop in quite regularly. Wish more would, lol. Enjoy your Dew, I'm sampling a Nuka Cola. :)

Had a couple of hours on Fusion today. Enjoyed it. No FMX moves, LB's were behaving and played some nice Technical tracks. Builds by Rakete, CouPaIn, THDTE, KAi and a few others. CouPaIn's is an epic Star Wars theme, with a cool Tech Hard line.My track of the week.

Oz, that track of yours is sweet with all bikes so far. We'll have to see how the Donkey or Panda* perform though. :D *sorry, Gerb.

Laters, folks. Have a good weekend, and be good. :)

bigbow62
12-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Hi Gang,

Thank you gerbs,Rude,Ozy & Shakey for the good talk about our OTHG family yesterday.If we do get a racing div. going on The Crew or any other racing game for that matter it will not be tied in with our orig. OTHG Trials club house ....this is and will always be a 30 and over gang for Trials players only,because after all Trials is the game that started this whole sweet thing off for all of us in the first place.....way back in June 2012 :D

One thing now that we are kind of in a wait-n-see mode for the next Trials game lets try our best to party it up 2 or 3 times a week(even if its only for a quick chat) so we dont lose touch....and who knows maybe Santa will bring us BC for Evo for X-mas.

The Crew: K2 & Morfy look forward to roaming the map with you guys & other OTHG members that may get The Crew from Santa this month ( hint,hint )

Have a great weekend OTHG'sters and hey....lets have some fun out there in gaming land :cool:

JoeRegular
12-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Hey everyone, I still check in here daily but logging in's been a chore I just couldn't raise the energy for.

I'd agree this place should remain what it's always been, I've never played too much of a part in these decisions before and feel it's becoming less and less my place to chip in on things nowadays so will leave it at that lol.

Gerbs, as you well know I've just got my net sorted out again and I'll definitely be up for partying up and hitting some MP games with you and anyone else. Gonna take me a while to settle into a routine with it all as I got a few people to catch up with but I'm glad to be back!

Rocket League's coming to Bone, I don't know any details but PS4 can play MP against PC players. Could end up we get another game apart from Evo where Bone can play PS possibly, will be keeping an eye on it :)

Just trying to type this in the chaos of my house's took me 40 mins so I'm off, take care all :)

Rudemod 69
12-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Boss, thanks for the clarification. That should settle everyone's minds. :) I'll not be on tonight pal, my son is playing Fifa at the mo and we'll probably watch a film afterwards (Bond or The Last Samurai or something). :) I'm up for an Evo Night sometime soon. Whether that be on the 360 or through BC we'll see. *fingers crossed for BC. :)

Joe, your thoughts on things are always welcome.You're a big part of our family and will always have a place within the OTHG. I've always been fond of your good self.As you know you were a nemesis of mine on HD and Evo, and that will never go away. I admire your straight john bull way of thinking and expressing yourself. Basically, you're a good sort. I hope one day we can resume our battles on Trials. :p *Gushiness done with. *Is gushiness even a word?

Booked the tickets to go and see Star Wars with our kid on the 17th. Don't know who's looking forward to it more; myself or the lad. :D

In a bit, folks. Enjoy the weekend. :)

Morfyboy
12-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Awesome. Great to hear we are, and will always stay the same..

Here's a quick vid of my Fallout home.. Since doing this, I've moved more stuff around, like the windmill.. The second floor will now become some sort of erea for all my cooking stations, workshops etc.. I had to put a Duke box in too.. Defos having fun creating something I feel would be cool, if a bomb dropped. ;)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/morfyboy/video/13076905

Rudemod 69
12-04-2015, 11:05 PM
That's good work, Morf. Would make a fine Club House. :D

D2Dahaka
12-05-2015, 02:26 AM
The below post I made in The Crew forums may be of interest to our Crew playing gang members:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1345419-Level-51-Platinum-Parts-The-RNG-Glitched-out-while-grinding-jumps?p=11193931#post11193931

Rudemod 69
12-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Just wasted an hour trying to upload some Jam tunes to my thread, site just can't handle the awesomeness lol.

Been foot tapping to the old tunes on Fallout 4 the past 3 weeks, even the Rock and Roll ones. A Mod digging Rock and Roll, whatever next? Coldplay releasing a good song?

https://youtu.be/LclHp7zppQY

https://youtu.be/2uBAKPE8ZW0

I had the Junk Jet, but for the life of me can't remember what I did with it.Did I sell or scrap it? Is it stashed away someplace? Pass. Been saving teddy bears as well. #Gutted.

bigbow62
12-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Hi OTHG'sters,

Great news i was talking with monstified last night ( Very cool young man BTW ) and he will be building us a 7B/1T challange with bike one coming out around Christmas ....pretty sweet.

Ozy's 7B/1T:

I also had some luck on the foxbat and got past 3 heavy hitters Rude,Ozy & Eevan ( for a day or two any way lol )

Thanx again Ozy for one hell of 7B/1T challege....every bike has been a blast and i look forward to the rest.

The Club House:This is 3 days-in-a-row for me....it looks like i have my Boss mo-jo back.I ( we/the OTHG ) owe you every day'ers a big THANK-YOU for keeping our thread moving along.It would be nice if we had some other members drop-in and let us know how they are doing.

Also the online party's have been great this week,lets keep it going.

Have a awesome weekend gang and party it up with some OTHG'sters if you get a chance.....and you know the rest

...........LETS HAVE SOME FUN OUT THERE :cool:

Rudemod 69
12-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Great news i was talking with monstified last night ( Very cool young man BTW ) and he will be building us a 7B/1T challange with bike one coming out around Christmas ....pretty sweet.That's good news indeed. A well respected community builder.

Ozy's 7B/1T:

I also had some luck on the foxbat and got past 3 heavy hitters Rude,Ozy & Eevan ( for a day or two any way lol )For an hour or 2, Boss. :D I had to revert to my old knackered stick though, the new one won't stop pulling FMX crap off. It only does it on this challenge though, which is really strange. It works fine with other tracks.

Thanx again Ozy for one hell of 7B/1T challege....every bike has been a blast and i look forward to the rest. +1.

Rudemod 69
12-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Oz, it appears that the stick pulls FMX on other tracks as well, not just yours. Strange indeed. Back to the old stick for Trials it seems, What is it with this game and killing sticks? Looks like a 3rd will have to be sorted.I still owe Baz and Matt one as well. :D That can wait though, Xmas and that. :D

Shakes, your picture was lol worthy. :)

Going to be interesting seeing screenshots of "JetArtois has beaten Morfyboy on......." and "K2nPH has beaten Gerble72 on......". Just like the old days. :)

Had to remove 2 players to squeeze the old timers in. Maybe a Team expansion is in order? :D

That's it for now folks. Better leave before I'm accused of spamming the thread. :)

#Tumbleweed.

Ozy Be
12-06-2015, 02:05 PM
:) Cheers lads, epic battles :) my pleasure ;)
The Pandas good fun on it...up there now :)

Great news on a Monstified track :D

Strange one Rude yea, limp stick, give it a bit of a jiggle :p it likes that ;)

JetArtois
12-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Yo gang.

@Boss Cheers for the kind words pal.

@Rude Cheers for putting me on the team pal, hope anyone didn't mind leaving. :eek:

Liking the activity feed on X1, posting pics n vids, good stuff having a bit of banter,lol. Been on the Bone a fair bit tbh as a good Twitter friend gave me some games, Ryse, Forza Horizon 2 and the FnF extra, FIFA 15/14, Resi Evil HD, BF Hardline, CoD AW to name a few, so pretty chuffed about that. Holding off on Tomb Raider at the mo.

Really need to get back into Fallout 4 too, but theres no rush i guess.

Hit the 10000 mark Race Rating on Mario Kart 8, so much rage at times, 1 step forward, 3 back. I am the worlds unluckiest MK8 racer! :cool:

Laters you beautiful people. x

Rudemod 69
12-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Mornin', folks.

Spent more time on a certain Panda track than I have on the rest of my Panda history combined. Damn you Ozy. :p

Mo leaving the party to join another, but still hearing everything she was saying. Moments like this are pure quality....

Thanks to Fork and Nov for giving us peeps of their works in progress. Cheers, guys.

Jet, good to hear you're enjoying the Bone, and still raging on Mario. :)

Laters, folks. Be good. :)

bigbow62
12-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Hi Gang,

....or should i say Hi Rude,Ozy,D2,K2 ,Jet,gerbs,Morfy,JoeR & 1 PS4 guy ( RidingMower ) thats it for the OTHG Dec. Roll Call ! ?

Where is the rest of the gang ?

We are still on the same page after one week ? .....if this was the old days in our LONG LOST OLD THREAD we could go through 2 or 3 pages a DAY !

Well the good news: The OTHG online party's are in Top Gear that has been great fun .....thank-you all.

New Tracks on the way: Got a good look at Mopars new track ( very cool w/2 OTHG eggs ) & Nova's working on a new "riding line work of art" also ( thank-you guys ) & dont forget Monstified is building the next 7B/1T track for the gang :D

The Crew: Got in a lucky run on the dirtbike for WR #15 :cool:

The Wild Run DLC came at just the right time and with a few changes these 3 day,monthly and end of the year summits are just what the game needed to keep things fresh on this Huge open world racer.

........now with this DLC it put my Just Cause 3 gameplay on hold till The Crew slows a-bit and they remove some of the big bugs...but it does look frickin' awesome !

Ok I'm off for another shot on the Panda ( 7B/1T ) some map roaming on The Crew & who knows might even pick-up Just Cause 3 ? ? ?

Thank you few that still find the time to visit our club house ....I'll see if i can round up the rest of the gang.

Have some fun out there OTHG'sters.......please drop-in if you see a OTHG party going on.

and like Rude said....."it looks like the good ole' days again with K2 & Jet around"

Thank-you all for making the last 3+ years of gaming..... loads of

great fun with lots of good laughs and giving me a chance to meet so many new good friends.

Like I've said before I couldnt of hand picked a better group of guys to call my friends

...so thanx once again for being part of OTHG family.....lov you all. [OTHG 4-Life ] :cool:

Ozy Be
12-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Spent more time on a certain Panda track than I have on the rest of my Panda history combined. Damn you Ozy. :p
Hehe good stuff ;)

Hi Gang,

....or should i say Hi Rude,Ozy,D2,K2 ,Jet,gerbs,Morfy,JoeR & 1 PS4 guy ( RidingMower ) thats it for the OTHG Dec. Roll Call ! ?

Where is the rest of the gang ?
I have 20 names Boss,
18 that signed here and 2 more via message from PS4,
I'll send you them in a PM in a minute if you want to update the OP ;)

Hows everyone doing? :)
I got a code for TCs The Division alpha starting tomorrow,
Anyone else going to be on it?
Have a good feeling about it, hope it plays as good as it looks...

Ozy Be
12-08-2015, 06:45 PM
PMd you that list there Boss,
21 names so far...

Calling all OTHG members... Sign innit ;)

(please see post #169 if your wondering why I'm asking this ;) )

elCamsterino
12-09-2015, 10:20 AM
(signed...)

elCamsterino

hope I'm not too late for this :eek:

elCamsterino
12-09-2015, 10:34 AM
So Hey.... been embarrassingly long since I've been in here, sorry:o

Got a random spare few hours this morning and thought what better way to spend it than catching up with the gang ;)

I have been on a few times but not had the time to post. Not been working much either which usually means I'm too stressed to enjoy gaming. Fallout 4 has taken a back seat but will be back on it soon enough.

Great 7B/1T from Ozy, although this weeks is tough... I really should have spent more time on that B****y panda lol. Having trouble getting consistent runs to make the timesaver near the start. will def be giving it another go though. ;)

I see a few people have tried my latest track, Digital: Native its a Hard version of Digital: Primitive with a few changes other than the line. Thanks if you've run it, Get On IT! if you haven't :p

The extreme Digital: Apex should be out in early January.... maybe depending what games I get for Xmas

Laters C.

Rudemod 69
12-09-2015, 11:12 AM
So Hey.... been embarrassingly long since I've been in here, sorry:o.What's a year between friends. :D

I see a few people have tried my latest track, Digital: Native its a Hard version of Digital: Primitive with a few changes other than the line. Thanks if you've run it, Get On IT! if you haven't :pNow that's how to sell a track, Cam. ;)

Gerb, you mentioned what games I'm looking forward to.

Dirt Rally (if it's Old School like the Colin McRae's of yesteryear),
System Shock 3 (IF it's happening, and IF it comes to consoles lol),
Deus Ex:Mankind Divided (been delayed 'til August, but would sooner it be in a good state rather than released unfinished),
Resi Zero HD (the only original Resi I didn't play),
HD 2/Evo 2, :D
A FPS that has a decent Campaign, isn't MP only, and not real world military based (does such a thing exist these days? lol).I suppose my latter choice would be something like Doom, or Half Life 3, or a new Bioshock.

Still got a backlog, so not desperate for new stuff at present though. :)

In a bit, folks.

elCamsterino
12-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Now that's how to sell a track, Cam. ;)

Glad to see my teenage weekends in Dixons weren't wasted then bud :D

Have you got FarCry Primal in your sights Rude? I was pretty Hyped at first but now I'm not sure. I liked the Base Invader style of the last ones and I've not seen any of that in the Gameplay.

I'm with you on Deus EX mate, much rather have a complete game. Early trailers look gorgeous <3

gerble72
12-09-2015, 02:01 PM
@camsterino you can do the base invasions in this one too :)

@rude lurpak :)

@gang holidays are coming hope xmas goes well for everyone

V8 JEDI
12-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Hey old people.:)
Was gonna make the effort & do a mega-post, but then remembered I don't no how to multi quote.
So this'll now just be a quickie.
@Camster. Spent a good few hours on your new one, then Rude came along & beat me in like 10 minutes, but I ain't finished with it yet.
That dudes going down! ;)

Also, @Rude, The Prof made a cool First Impresions vid or DIRT Rally on his FatShady Productions YouTube account a while back. Check it out m8.

Think that's all for today.
Oh.... Wait. Nearly forgot. Community Tourneys update went live just now in TC. :)

Laters potatoes.

Rudemod 69
12-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Glad to see my teenage weekends in Dixons weren't wasted then bud :DHa, ha.

Have you got FarCry Primal in your sights Rude? I was pretty Hyped at first but now I'm not sure. I liked the Base Invader style of the last ones and I've not seen any of that in the Gameplay.Not at the moment mate, but I'll keep tabs on it. :)

I'm with you on Deus EX mate, much rather have a complete game. Early trailers look gorgeous <3Not looked into it too much, but if it's half as good as the last one it'll be a corker. :)

@rude lurpak :)Lol. Crumpets. :D

@Camster. Spent a good few hours on your new one, then Rude came along & beat me in like 10 minutes, but I ain't finished with it yet.
That dudes going down! ;)lol

@Also, @Rude, The Prof made a cool First Impresions vid or DIRT Rally on his FatShady Productions YouTube account a while back. Check it out m8.Will do mate, cheers. :)

Rude's Extreme Challenge 2 is a go. Hope to see a few participants. :) Let me know if you're interested either on my Activity Feed post, this thread, or XB Message. :)

I've picked 25 tracks out, just need to test a few to make sure they aren't (too) Ninja, and whittle it down to 20. :D The comp will run until January the 7th. I'll post the tracks in the Hot Lap Challenges part of the OTHG forum later.

Ozy Be
12-09-2015, 08:27 PM
:) yep no bother Cam. cheers mate
Great track from you too dude, tough one to nail though, loved it :)

I'm up for extreme challenge 2 Rude, go easy on us bro :o

Nice n busy in here today:D

The Division... excellent lads, gets my vote anyways :)
Reminds me of Syphon Filter, used to love them
I'm defo picking this up when it drops

Morfyboy
12-10-2015, 11:38 AM
FarCry primal is looking really cool. I'm also hoping The Division is everything it looks like it could be.. I think these are my 2 I'm looking forward to most atm.
Still roaming the Common Wealth on Fallout 4 atm. Can't seem to get enough of it. I've spent hours sorting out my settlements, and co-ordinating my settlers. Some of which are just odd balls. Lol. It's crazy what you stumble across in that game.. I do enjoy getting stuck into a good game.

Hope everyone is doing good. Been a bit crazy up my end of the world, with those floods.. Such devastation.

Peace out gang.. Catch up soon. :)

k2nph
12-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Eh up gang.
Its been good catching up with old & newer members of the gang & it feels good getting back into the "GRIND" again.
@rudy: i'm in on your challenge buddy, gonna see if I can find & download the tracks. Also I really enjoyed the SP game on Bops3 & your gonna be hard pushed to find a better FPS at this time but hey this is CoD & everyone has their own thoughts on this title. IMHO its def worth £40.
@OTHG:
well so much for only having an hour on the xbox last night!
I'm not sure what time jedi left the party but as I ended up below Eevan in 2nd place, on THE END GAME (extreme) track, there was no way I could leave it there & eventually managed to hit the console off button @01:15hrs, sleep is highly overated anyway, right? especially when your chasing that "shortlived" position at the top of an OTHG LB
Unfortunately I wasn't able to nail a LB topping run but I had some heart stopping moments, when I dared to dream I could catch Eevan.
I will give it another go tonight as I was so close, so Eevan/Deano can knock me down again on their first runs of course!!
peace gangsters
catch ya later on the bone

JoeRegular
12-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Hey K2 ya sexy bastard :)

oh yeah, not that big a thing but...WE JUST GOT CROSS PLATFORM TC!