PDA

View Full Version : *moonwalks into thread* Hallo!

littlesiha
10-14-2015, 11:56 PM
Hey guys!

So I know most of you already, but I'll introduce myself anyway. My name is Avery, I'm 20 years old, and have been playing Just Dance since the first game came out on Wii. I competed in the World Cup last year and that boosted my confidence enough to start livestreaming on Twitch (thanks to Aazzlano's help.) I've been streaming for almost a year, and am partnered with Twitch. I also started making YouTube videos on the side, and have squeezed my way into a few Community Remixes. I also got to go to E3 and uPlay Lounge this year as a Ubisoft Star Player along with Diegho, VitorHCL, TexBlock, Constanza, and Vlad. I'll be competing at the World Cup again this year, and I'm pretty nervous for it! :nonchalance:

If you have any questions about streaming on Twitch, feel free to ask! Here are my links and I hope to get to know you all a bit better. :cool:

Twitch (www.twitch.tv/littlesiha)
Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtdGCLYnMETjajCjcjshRpg)
Facebook (www.facebook.com/littlesiha)
Instagram (www.instagram.com/littlesiha_)

Also, here's a random picture of a cat.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/p2H5YVfZVFw/hqdefault.jpg

Mereth86
10-15-2015, 09:29 PM
only 13 days for see you!!!!

Rawrena
10-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi Avery and congrats on getting partnered with Twitch! I've checked out your streams (total lurker here) and you're an amazing dancer!

Black_Widow9
10-15-2015, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the Forums Avery :D

UbiVertigo
10-16-2015, 09:49 PM
Welcome, Avery!

Guerrerodesampa
10-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Hello Avery

I miss your streams, i've been watching it on my vacation, as it begins on 3 a.m. in Brazil :p

And good luck on JDWC

Ubi-Elyon
10-30-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi Avery and welcome to the official forums!

I am Federica, we spoke on Twitter, do you remember? :rolleyes:

littlesiha
11-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Hi Avery and welcome to the official forums!

I am Federica, we spoke on Twitter, do you remember? :rolleyes:

Yes of course I remember you, hello and thanks! :)