PDA

View Full Version : Hello lovely Just Dance Family :D ~TexBlock joins the forum

ThomasNoschka
10-14-2015, 03:48 PM
How's it going Just Dance Family,

may i introduce myself: My name is Tex (maybe you know my channel 'TexBlock') and i'm a Ubisoft Star Player for Just Dance :)
Since Just Dance 3 i'm a big fan of the JD series and every year excited about the new game release. An interesting fact is that
i record JD videos for one year in German before i started to do it in English. And although i can't use the music because of copyright,
i have so much fun to do crazy stuff with the Just Dance community :D It's funny… always! :)

To show you what i'm doing on my channel—here is a parody to "I'm An Albatraoz" with my Texaholics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apl0vYk8kqI

Can't wait to read your comments and threads in this nice forum :)

Have a great day :cool:

Mereth86
10-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Hello TexBlock, I follow your channel since 4 months, you are so funny I hope see more videos in your channel, Greetings from Spain.:D:D

LINMX
10-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Stumbled upon your videos thanks to the posts of Mouss, and subscribed right away, they are fun to watch, you are such a funny guy :) Keep up the good work!!

Aazzlano
10-14-2015, 05:34 PM
^ Babylin Kappa /

And yeah your channel is always fun :p Loved that Albatraoz video especially XD

Miss you!

littlesiha
10-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Thomas! I loved your community remix (and I freaked out when I saw UbiSan in the beginning omg.)

Rawrena
10-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Yay! Hello Texblock! :D

Black_Widow9
10-15-2015, 11:34 PM
Hello and welcome :)

i have so much fun to do crazy stuff with the Just Dance community :D It's funny… always! :)
Love to hear this!

iBwyan
10-23-2015, 01:30 AM
Hey Tex,

Welcome! I loved that video :P

UBI-Zuzu
10-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Hello, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing! :D

Ubi-Elyon
10-30-2015, 03:15 PM
How's it going Just Dance Family,

may i introduce myself: My name is Tex (maybe you know my channel 'TexBlock') and i'm a Ubisoft Star Player for Just Dance :)
Since Just Dance 3 i'm a big fan of the JD series and every year excited about the new game release. An interesting fact is that
i record JD videos for one year in German before i started to do it in English. And although i can't use the music because of copyright,

To show you what i'm doing on my channel—here is a parody to "I'm An Albatraoz" with my Texaholics.

Can't wait to read your comments and threads in this nice forum :)

Have a great day :cool:

Hi Tex and welcome to the official Just Dance forums!

My name is Federica and I am the Community Manager for the EMEA market, nice to e-meet you :)

Ahah the video is just amazing, so original, please share more of them :D