PDA

View Full Version : bugs on second map necro and heaven campaign

r4dziu93
10-10-2015, 09:42 PM
On the second map in necro campaign, I can't proceed after complete main missions(collect troops, defeat opponents, control mines). When I complete that missions, there is a dialogue, and after it nothing. I tried end turn, move heroes to the well mentioned in dialgo, nothing helps.

Second bug: second map of heaven campaign. Hero is in dungeon and he must release fire elemental. I can't do it. I can go to the place where it is, but can't interract with it.

Why Ubisoft release game with all those bugs? Actually after I realised I can't proceed necro and heaven campaign, I don't want to play H7 anymore, until they fix it.:mad:

orion_1976
10-11-2015, 05:57 PM
On the second map in necro campaign, I can't proceed after complete main missions(collect troops, defeat opponents, control mines). When I complete that missions, there is a dialogue, and after it nothing. I tried end turn, move heroes to the well mentioned in dialgo, nothing helps.

Second bug: second map of heaven campaign. Hero is in dungeon and he must release fire elemental. I can't do it. I can go to the place where it is, but can't interract with it.

Why Ubisoft release game with all those bugs? Actually after I realised I can't proceed necro and heaven campaign, I don't want to play H7 anymore, until they fix it.:mad:

After many hours playing the necro campaign and finding this is a great game, being stuck is extremely frustating. help us finish those maps please

garaa87
10-11-2015, 06:47 PM
After many hours playing the necro campaign and finding this is a great game, being stuck is extremely frustating. help us finish those maps please

Same Bug here.