PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play with on PS4

schnurpeldurpel
10-10-2015, 12:41 AM
hi.
there seem to be many experienced, competitve gamers posting here - well, that's not what i am at all.
i've never played any other rainbow six game before, and i'm not really experienced in playing a tactical game with a team either.
i'm gonna be playing on ps4, i've been playing A LOT of the multiplayer of the last of us, which is a team based 3rd-person-shooter. since i've played nearly 400hours with randoms (and got pretty good though :3), i am really really sure that i wanna be playing siege with a well-organized, competent team.
i've played the beta on pc and i'm already in love with this game.
regarding the fact that i've never played with a team before and that i'm also a little nervous (pls don't laugh at me x.x), you probably need to have some patience with me, but i am ambitious and i can learn fast. i'm quite sure that i could enrich a team, if i just had some practise.
i've got a mic, and i'm very flexible timewise. i'm german, but my english is quite good, that should be no problem. i'm 21 - if that's important.
i'd like to play several times a week.

oh and ... if someone wants to play factions before the release - just contact me.

my psn name is also "schnurpeldurpel".

thanks for reading and greets.

mbaucom78
10-10-2015, 02:16 PM
TeamTridentsGaming - Community for Gamers by Gamers!
...I alone am a spear. When together we are Trident.
Casual or competitive!
Multi Gaming Community PS4 Only
Requirements for joining:
- 18+
- Must have a microphone
- Mature attitude but not overly serious
- Must be fun to play with and no ******baggery
- Must leave current clans that supports Battlefield series, or any other games we host.
- Must be Active player (Active on TeamTridents Website)
If you wish to help build this clan, we are looking for people with drive and time to help form this community and make it something worth while! We are seeking leaders, team members, or just individuals who want to play in a laid back gaming environment that promotes advancement and encourages comradely interaction.
TeamTridentsGaming is expanding our gaming community. We are looking for dedicated , members seeking to help us expand a new divisions of gaming. We are open to hosting any game that members are willing to play and have the numbers to support it.
Apply to www.teamtridentsgaming.com Have many community openings
Hope to see you on the Battlefield!