PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 4 audio problem

SUIJAI02
10-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Some sound effects sound muffled as if somebody was holding a pillow over the effect. Here is a list of the effects I noticed.

- Footsteps
- Doors (Entering and exiting buildings)
- Using melee (Knife)
- Setting a waypoint on the full screen map

I found a temporary fix where sliding in the ground returns those sounds however whenever I respawn the problem comes back.

UbiBooma
10-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Hi SUIJAI02, are you using console or PC?

SUIJAI02
10-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Hi SUIJAI02, are you using console or PC?
Thanks for replying promptly, I'm playing on PS4. Other people also have this issue on PS4 from what I have seen on other forums.

UbiBooma
10-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Thanks for replying promptly, I'm playing on PS4. Other people also have this issue on PS4 from what I have seen on other forums.

Oh okay - always important to specify. Thanks. :)

The support team members I usually speak to are away right now and I would have tried checking in with them personally but instead I'll just say that you should submit a ticket with support. You can do that through links in my signature or --> ubi.support.com.

If someone doesn't get back to you within a couple of days after submitting the ticket PM me the ticket # and it'll send a notification to my email -> phone. I'll nudge the support team and see if they can prioritize your ticket #. Hope this helps.

-Booma

SUIJAI02
10-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Oh okay - always important to specify. Thanks. :)

The support team members I usually speak to are away right now and I would have tried checking in with them personally but instead I'll just say that you should submit a ticket with support. You can do that through links in my signature or --> ubi.support.com.

If someone doesn't get back to you within a couple of days after submitting the ticket PM me the ticket # and it'll send a notification to my email -> phone. I'll nudge the support team and see if they can prioritize your ticket #. Hope this helps.

-Booma
Thank you for your help. I created a case on there about two days ago, I'll PM you the case number.