PDA

View Full Version : Got MMH7 Deluxe retail box, no HOMM3 HD available anywhere?

Zerberbuth
10-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Hi,

I purchased the retail box version of Might&Magic Heroes VII, which is supposed to include HOMM3HD. However, nowhere in the box do I have a product key or CD in order to download HOMM3HD. I was able to activate MMH7 with the provided CD key, but nowhere in uPlay do I see any option to download and install HOMM3HD.

How am I supposed to get the game I paid for if I have a physical copy of the MMH7 deluxe edition?

Trooper_GM82
10-09-2015, 04:10 PM
I'm in the same position, bought digital version of MMH7 with Heroes 3 HD (at least it should be there), but haven't any product key or any info what to do to obtain it.
I opened the ticket with customer support almost a week ago but it hasn't even been assigned to anyone on their end yet (although automatic mail says i should expect answer in 48h im still waiting for ANY info).

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Hi Zerberbuth, please contact Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

Grzegomir, please could you let me know your ticket number, so I can investigate this for you.

Thanks

Trooper_GM82
10-09-2015, 05:04 PM
Here it is:

I called local support and asked if they can take a look at my ticket. After short chat I received reply that "Heroes 3 was availalbe only in pre order of Heroes 7 but they have to check it". However I tried adding H7 deluxe to the basked on UPlay again and it shows H7 and H3 HD.

Anyway... I'm still waiting...

Zerberbuth
10-09-2015, 06:10 PM
I have a ticket open as well #02462850, however I opened it today, so did not get any answers yet. From Grzegomir's reply though, it seems ubi needs to get their act together and deliver on what is actually printed on the box I bought.

Trooper_GM82
10-09-2015, 06:57 PM
MoshiMoshi thank you for support.
I received promotional code for Heroes 3 HD and had to purchase it from UPlay at no cost.

MoritzBradtke
10-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Hi Zerberbuth, please contact Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

Grzegomir, please could you let me know your ticket number, so I can investigate this for you.

Thanks

I have a similar Problem. I've preordered Hereos VII deluxe on Amazon.de and i can't find Hereos III HD on uplay anwhere, hope i can get help here, i didnt contact Support yet but i guess I'll do now.

reference number so far: 02464188