PDA

View Full Version : More Bugs, sorry for my bad english

MCTrueevil
10-07-2015, 03:18 AM
1- Sometimes youre Stats for example Magic just decreased radomly. I had 26 Magic Power, suddenly it has been reduced to 6 for totaly no reason
After i clicked some items in my inventory i received my old 26 Magic Power, on my next turn, again the same.

2- In Singelplayer Mode, I cant end the Game. for example. - I cant attack the last City of my opponent becasue an army is blocking the way.
- or the enemy Hero perma respawn in his city with the garrison army, tryed 5 times in a row. Always the same Number
couldīt win cuz this never ending respawns while its still my turn.

3- Multiplayer Mode, While playing with Simultaneous draft u get Errors of losing Synchronization.

4- Multiplayer -Mode, You have to watch a loading screen while youe Mate/Opponent take a Battle while u have to move or want to build a building. Or u stuck in the game after youre opponent finished his battle. Both player receive an Error becasue the other one is still in battle. but the battle is already over and both ended up with the error.

5- Sometimes the enhanced unit icon in youre creature building area changes to the original ones, so u have to click every turn or week to get the enhanced ones and not the originals

Dzialo3x
10-07-2015, 04:17 PM
1- Sometimes youre Stats for example Magic just decreased radomly. I had 26 Magic Power, suddenly it has been reduced to 6 for totaly no reason
After i clicked some items in my inventory i received my old 26 Magic Power, on my next turn, again the same.

2- In Singelplayer Mode, I cant end the Game. for example. - I cant attack the last City of my opponent becasue an army is blocking the way.
- or the enemy Hero perma respawn in his city with the garrison army, tryed 5 times in a row. Always the same Number
couldīt win cuz this never ending respawns while its still my turn.

3- Multiplayer Mode, While playing with Simultaneous draft u get Errors of losing Synchronization.

4- Multiplayer -Mode, You have to watch a loading screen while youe Mate/Opponent take a Battle while u have to move or want to build a building. Or u stuck in the game after youre opponent finished his battle. Both player receive an Error becasue the other one is still in battle. but the battle is already over and both ended up with the error.

5- Sometimes the enhanced unit icon in youre creature building area changes to the original ones, so u have to click every turn or week to get the enhanced ones and not the originals

and that's not allll :) neverending story :))))