PDA

View Full Version : Getting to the hole in the wall right at the start :( pls help

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Ok im a noob completely yes. I cant get to the hole in the wall (after you learn to drink water to heal) i shimmy along the ledge, drop down but cant go anywhere because this head is in the way, how on earth do i get to the hole?

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Ok im a noob completely yes. I cant get to the hole in the wall (after you learn to drink water to heal) i shimmy along the ledge, drop down but cant go anywhere because this head is in the way, how on earth do i get to the hole?

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 11:24 PM
if you are standing on a ledge, press 'c' to lower yourself and hang from it. press 'space' to jump up and grab the ledge above (if it exists).

if you are hanging on a ledge, press 'space' to pull yourself up or press 'c' to drop from the ledge. If there is a ledge below, you will land on it. If the lower ledge is too far down, you won't land on it, but you will catch it (and if it's REALLY far down, you don't have a prayer /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif )

As for your spot in particular, you have to lower yourself and hang from the ledge and move under it.

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 11:31 PM
You drop and hang from the ledge you are on....easy pleasy lemon squeezy

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 07:55 PM
thx alot i didnt remember that C dropped you down http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif much helpfull