PDA

View Full Version : Out of synch

Valderrama1990
10-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Out of synch in LAN annoying please fix.....

MrRhee
08-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks for finally making that RMG, it's very nice but but but why can we only create the two lowest size maps when Its the biggest 300x300 my friends and I want to play?
The two biggest options are greyed out and can not be chosen. Explain please Ubisoft :)

Also already in turn 1 we have out of sync errors. Weren't you supposed to fix this?

Luckily we tested this before we bought the expansion. Until you can promise us (and we can test it our selves first) that the game is bug free in multiplayer, there is no chance we will buy this expansion!

Fix the out of sync issues please, then we will buy it!

Best regards from disappointed homm fans.

rodaff
08-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Since the release of the H7 vanilla in september of last year, they been saying "MP is a top priority and it will be improved", what a joke!

Mirage_dragonet
08-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Pride goes before a fall.
A bad beginning makes a bad ending. We're just a lot of waiting. There was a lot of hope. Great expectations - big disappointment, respectively. According to a development site "Council of Shadows" became clear. It planned to "Ubisoft" a lot of good. Alas. Well, it did not happen .

Nikaorev
08-04-2016, 11:26 PM
The same problem!...*************************************** ***************!!!

Mestiff
08-05-2016, 12:48 AM
If you want to play big maps on LAN/online games, generate the map in solo or hotseat the way you want, copy the mapseed, create your game on LAN/online and past the mapseed. Apply the settings and you will have the map you just created. The map size will be check even if it's greyed out.

Let's just hope that MP sync problems will be solved soon.

DescryGaming
08-09-2016, 05:39 PM
here is the video:

https://www.twitch.tv/descrygaming/v/82609941

ronus0904
08-13-2016, 06:57 PM
A friend and I were playing Global cooling over the Internet and everything was going really well for a few months in the game, but when I saw him for the first time on the map and he attacked a neutral stack, the game went out of sync.

The weird part was that we could still continue for a couple of turns (with repeated out of sync warnings), but then he was eliminated from the game.

We reloaded the last save game and we couldn't start the game, even though he could join the lobby.

We both made an incoming rule for port 27015 in both TCP and UDP and we're playing the original game v. 2.0

I am really starting to love this game and it just might turn out to be the best in the series (sorry H3 fans), but this out of sync problem is a real downer.

It's really hard for me to understand how a “simple” turn-based game could have such an on going problem. What's up programmers?

el_mirkea
08-14-2016, 07:02 AM
I got out of sync error as well when playing the MP and just like you it boggles my mind that they haven't fixed this so many months after launch. Devs have mastered keeping a MP game in sync over a decade ago. How hard is it to do it?

yannn25
08-27-2016, 06:52 AM
Hi guys , so my problem is basically that i cant finish any final battle againt any of my ''human'' opponent ...Everything work perfectly all game long but when i go in a battle against human player the game goes out of sync ...the last 20-30 Multiplayer game i played i only finish 2 of them ..I just wanted to know... Is it my internet connection the problem ? Maybe something else ? Can it be the host , hosting the game that can have maybe an internet problem issue ? Or is it simply the game that is just bugged ?

Sometime i feel that i played 2 or 3 hour for nothing i cant even see the outcome of the game ...

I think it should be ''NUMBER 1 priority'' to fix the out of sync problem in multiplayer game

If you want you can go see https://www.twitch.tv/descrygaming channel and see for yourself , im sure you are aware of the problem but still just wanted to know if i could do something to have less out of sync ?

Thanks

Yannn25

Sir_Bebe
08-27-2016, 10:01 AM
Hey yannn25, hey Ubi/Limbic,

same for me. I could isolate the problem quite good, and its reproduce able. The slower and older the PC are ur running the game on the faster the games go out of sync. I upgraded my PC and the game worked fine much longer, but as soon as I opened the complete map (cartographer), the trouble start. First the client could not visit weekly spots like the tax collector. When this occurs the last autosave is corrupt as well. The trouble seems to be nested in the growth of the savegames.
MP is one of the major key for long term motivation so I'm with yannn, it should be no 1 prio together the bad KI.

It such a pitty, because, its the most beautifull looking heroes with so many great new ideas ever. I would be great if you go on with your hard word, to fix the last probs to honor all the other work.

Greetz
Lars

Nikaorev
08-27-2016, 12:02 PM
...and me, I only play multiplayer/co-op games...

Maybe, someday when the junior devs goes to sleep, daddy Ubi spends some money hiring a senior developer.
analyzing the trajectory i can say this issue will be fixed in 1, 2 years? ...never...

SOSolacex
08-27-2016, 06:07 PM
It's the game and Ubi knows. They'll say they are doing something about it while making things worse. Anyway. As long as your ports are forwarded, you will make sure you have the least out of syncs as possible. The rest of the out of syncs is because of the game.

FireflyJani
08-30-2016, 11:44 PM
I have the same problem. I just walked on the map when the out of sync message appeared. We played multiplayer game with simultaneous settings. We loaded back the autosave and we continue the game. This bug in the game almost 1 year :(

DenisTheGreat
09-04-2016, 09:09 PM
The problem now after patch 2.0 is that now we can not anymore identify or reproduce what caused out of sync and when.
Before patch 2.0 we usually could understand that some specific move in the game (a specific battle, an artifact exchange or smth else) could be the reason for out of sync because game crashed immediately. In that case we could load and many times we could continue without any issues.
Now game not crash anymore but just become out of synch, so that you realize that game is already dead much later, maybe a week+ later, but then no any save loading can help anymore.

Currently we can not finish most of mp games with my partner. Before 2.0 we just reloaded immediately after game crush and could try to skip the move that caused oos and sometimes it helped.
Now - do not know what to do when see this weird out of sync message in multiplayer..... :(

PWA-Azureye
09-20-2016, 11:07 PM
I have yet to finish a single multiplayer game. It's just impossible. Would be nice to know IF the devs are working on it at least. Because I want this game to work properly. I don't care when it will be fixed, I just want it fixed. Since I couldn't get a refund for a broken product, I might as well wait until it's fixed.

I bought this game solely for multiplayer. Can any dev answer if it's going to get fixed?

Sad :(

Will the MP sync problems get fixed soon? Ubisoft? Limbic? Anyone?

Did the devs listen to you last year?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-21-2016, 10:04 AM
Hi Guys, the developers are aware of this issue and investigating. This has been reported in the doc here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10juXxZcPIzT1JBcqUg0Wp1EH-asDrvXaJPu8pn-rRh4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=867797420

As soon as we have an update we will share, but please ensure that you have a read of our FAQ here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023899/Connection-Issues-PC-MMH7/

Ensure that the following ports are open;

Uplay Launcher Required Ports
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008

Might and Magic Heroes 7 Required Ports
TCP/UDP: 27015

Thanks for your patience

PWA-Azureye
09-24-2016, 03:41 PM
Hi Guys, the developers are aware of this issue and investigating. This has been reported in the doc here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10juXxZcPIzT1JBcqUg0Wp1EH-asDrvXaJPu8pn-rRh4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=867797420

As soon as we have an update we will share, but please ensure that you have a read of our FAQ here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023899/Connection-Issues-PC-MMH7/

Ensure that the following ports are open;

Uplay Launcher Required Ports
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008

Might and Magic Heroes 7 Required Ports
TCP/UDP: 27015

Thanks for your patience

Dude. I've spent more hours ensuring all my own and my friends' router settings are OK, than I've been in-game. Ports, NAT, everything is correctly set.

BUT, I will try this new patch before judging.

Patience is running low.

SOSolacex
09-25-2016, 02:32 PM
How is your experience with 2.2? I don't think ubi will ever be able to fix this. They got out of sync in quite a lot of games.

PWA-Azureye
09-26-2016, 10:13 PM
How is your experience with 2.2? I don't think ubi will ever be able to fix this. They got out of sync in quite a lot of games.

I've played the map Fire and Blood with 2 friends, and We got a couple of months in. Then one of my friends attacked me. He started off with Firewall (He didn't know it was bugged) so I answered with Firewall. We killed each others archers plus some elite units IN THE FIRST ROUND. But as I had Cabir in the fire, they didn't take damage. Instead, for some reason, I got another weird bug. The Cabir ticked Leadership every second while standing in the fire, giving me unlimited shots. I killed his whole army with the Cabir. But my friend didn't see that happen. Then the game crashed.

I wanted to record it, but I wasn't fast enough before the game crashed.

We decided to start another map, and ban Firewall. Not a fun thing to do after a couple of nights, trying to level up and get to this fight.......

Sir_Travelot
04-17-2017, 08:24 AM
So I ke #OUT OF SYNC#

Ahem, sorry about that, as I saying we try to play on a LAN and ever #OUT OF SYNC#

And I'm back, so when we try to play MP we g #OUT OF SYNC#

Apologies, something appears to #OUT OF SYNC#

I #OUT OF SYNC#

</3

(#OUT OF SYNC#)