PDA

View Full Version : (BUG) Stronghold - Mission 3 - No Peace In This World

Arcendio-Zhiyu
10-01-2015, 10:02 AM
I did not see any other topic on this particular issue, therefore I'm making one. The issue is the following:
I have cleared everything on the entire map as far as I can tell. I have completed the Starvation mission and I am at 3/4 of Home of the Range. After capturing Castleroc and fortifying Ninakula you receive the hero Imani again. Now the last part of the mission (Do not let the enemy take Ninakula) does not finish. I've destroyed the green player, according to my spies on the town, but the yellow player still has one hero remaining, although I cannot find him anywhere. It's an angel type hero and I've seen him walking around when I made my way to Castleroc. It seems as though the entire hero has simply vanished somehow and the game therefore does not let me finish the map.

I have all three heroes at lvl 20, every area cleared, no yellow hero anywhere to be seen.

Nagerash
10-01-2015, 06:55 PM
I was able to catch everyone, but they do have a tendency to run around and be annoying in some distant corner of the map...
For some reason they love to go to the bottom left of the desert area...

shokilicious
10-01-2015, 07:19 PM
In my game a green hero survived somewhere on the bottom right above the desert. After i killed him, the mission ended correctly.

stephhhhg
10-02-2015, 11:13 PM
I too am stuck on part 3/4 of the main mission. I wandered around everywhere, and found a yellow hero in the sanctuary, and he's been in there for about 3 months, so I can't continue on to the last part of the campaign. What can I do to mitigate this issue and continue on to the campaign? This is clearly a bug.

Thank you!

Arcendio-Zhiyu
10-04-2015, 05:23 PM
stephhhhg, Thank you for your reply. The yellow angel hero is indeed in a sanctuary, I had completely forgotten about that possibility. He hasn't come out for 6+ months, so there is no reason to assume he will. This is indeed clearly a bug and it needs to be fixed.

james8504
10-16-2015, 07:01 PM
Same here this quest is bugged... yet another one. For me the bridge to Castelroc is broken and no repair icon is showing on my map. I'm dead in the water... the entire map is open and no hero's left to kill on the map

flinn2008
10-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Same here this quest is bugged... yet another one. For me the bridge to Castelroc is broken and no repair icon is showing on my map. I'm dead in the water... the entire map is open and no hero's left to kill on the map

same problem here? did you get a solution yet?

ErwinmagBlumen
10-23-2015, 03:17 PM

Same problem here. All House Materia heroes defeated, no way to open the bridge to Castleroc.

Rati12
10-25-2015, 06:13 AM
Same problem here. All House Materia heroes defeated, no way to open the bridge to Castleroc.

Same here :(

theredinthesky
11-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Wanted to give this a bump.

All enemies defeated (both have 0 cities and 0 heroes, according to the Thieves Guild), and still the mission won't end.

(Interestingly, I didn't even get Imani back after the 7 days countdown for fortifying Ninakula had ended - so there may be more than one bug in this mission.)

johnclement
11-13-2015, 08:11 PM
For me the bridge to Castelroc is broken and no repair icon is showing on my map. I'm dead in the water... the entire map is open and no hero's left to kill on the map AM I missing something our is this another problem with the game. any body have any ideas on how to proceed

bitmaid
11-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Same! SMH at the level design in this installment. I captured Castelroc first while there was an empty hero outside (0 army) then it's scripted that the bridge is destroyed and the city is left as an unoccupied neutral city. BUT! the empty enemy hero remained. And, he actually CAPTURED the damn Castelroc and started building it. WTF?! So I'm guessing you have to clear all the enemy heroes in the beginning before capturing the city. Yet if you don't do it the game drags on. That is just ******ed. There is no way in hell I'm playing this map again, I'll just find a save.