PDA

View Full Version : Major bug

R3dLine237
10-01-2015, 12:35 AM
Hello! At the moment i have noticed many bugs that have already been posted by others which i won't repeat, yet mine has not come up and it goes like this: In the second campaign map for the Necropolis there is a quest called "Dark Hopes" which is bugged. It states:"Defend Al-Heresh from attackers and don't lose the main heroes" Problem is i haven't been attacked by the AI. I went over the AI nuked it and after eliminating all the threats on the map i can't seem to pass the level. All other quests work fine. Any help please?

R3dLine237
10-01-2015, 02:20 AM
Nobody cares... BUMP

dumrat
10-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Nobody cares... BUMP

BUMP. The game is super buggy. Can't even pass the second mission ffs.

Gorgog0
10-01-2015, 07:35 PM
BUMP. The game is super buggy. Can't even pass the second mission ffs.

Yeah having the same problem. You are ment to build a well but you cannot click on the obelisk and no quest appears.

R3dLine237
10-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Yeah having the same problem. You are ment to build a well but you cannot click on the obelisk and no quest appears.

If your problem is finding the Tear of Asha just go near the pillars on the south side between them and a tad lower from the left one you find the tear unless in every game it's position is made by RNG

Gorgog0
10-02-2015, 12:25 PM
If your problem is finding the Tear of Asha just go near the pillars on the south side between them and a tad lower from the left one you find the tear unless in every game it's position is made by RNG

Tear of Asha is a side quest. The problem is that after rescuing the refugees you get the story to build a well, however, the new quest is not added and the well cannot be built.

thrashbestos
10-02-2015, 01:03 PM
this is battering my head now, followed various youtube videos for my type of router etc but still no joy

no1 can join my hosted game and i all games i try join have a latency of 999 or when i do join im kicked by the server?!!?!

any1 help?

cheers

R3dLine237
10-03-2015, 03:12 AM
Tear of Asha is a side quest. The problem is that after rescuing the refugees you get the story to build a well, however, the new quest is not added and the well cannot be built.

ahh now i get it, thx for explaining. All i got instead of that quest was a visual bug. If you know that part behind Al-Heresh where you go down in that cave? There is a small bridge-like thingy unaccesible to the heroes and there appeared to be the "Lady..." the closest opposing AI to me which i have long ago eliminated.