PDA

View Full Version : has someone ever tried to get his money back?

LePatrice0409
09-30-2015, 10:05 PM
i really was waiting for that game and 3 of my friends also bought that game because we wanted to play it in multiplayer, now we all have desync problems, maybe because we got the artefact pack... is there a way to get my money back? Whats the german place of juridiction of ubisoft? I have a legal protection insurance without own contribution and I'm willing to test it. In my eyes there is a deficiency in this product which should be covered by german law 434 BGB.

Sir_Magnetron
09-30-2015, 10:28 PM
I also want to know if its possible to get a full refund from Ubisoft, has anyone ever done this before?

LePatrice0409
10-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Ubisoft any reply ? You guys know that you are cheating on us?

wizard_82
10-02-2015, 06:13 AM
I have no Idea how on earth can they actually dare to charge us money for this half-assed title. We are in a similar situation about 4-5 of us bought the title in hoping for a great MP game, but it seems as of now this is COMPLETELY useless due to the ridiculous bugs we have how is this not BETA??? this is what a release version should function like????? I wrote a letter to ubi that I REFUSE to buy any title from them until they actually resolve this one. I suggest you do the same, and spread the word.

judikatorgg
10-02-2015, 07:31 AM
I gonna make moneyback aswell.. So good that steam have this possibility
I play solo but the game crashes each time im trying to make a LOAD from savegame.
Farewell, open beta testers. Mb will buy this game again (but not for 30$, for sure) after they will make it work correctly.