PDA

View Full Version : Necro Campain 2 is not finishing

Speedbones1
09-30-2015, 09:38 PM
All Quest are done the 3 heroes are alive after i picked up the last group of sceletons nothing happens

Cause of all the other bugs you can say this is a beta no release version what i bought

Cronnos14
09-30-2015, 10:31 PM
same bug here. done all sidequests and mainmissions. all 3 heroes are alive but can't finish the map

BearMithrandir
10-01-2015, 12:39 AM
same here

Rlec
10-01-2015, 03:01 AM
Same problem. If this campaign has finished for anyone else please let us know.

dumrat
10-01-2015, 05:56 AM
Bump

Waste of money

EconomicAlarm
10-01-2015, 07:36 AM
vary frustrating.

FaatBaron
10-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Hi,
cant continue also...
Its the "dark hopes" quest that cant be finished !
Bugs like this show clearly that the campaign has not even been test played...
CAmpaign is the only thing iam interested in

Aragon4242
10-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Same... Every quest done, and all enemies defeated. The grail found and built.. After the cutscene I even tried to get all three heroes to that start cave and all together. No luck!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1281741-Necropolis-Campaign-Mission-2

oneshop
10-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Same here. Please fix.

Tenshinmaru
10-01-2015, 11:48 PM
I actually had no problems considering the necro campaign unlike sylvan... anyway from what i remember i just cleared all quests and proceeded where i was supposed to go and moved onto the next campaign, just double check you have absolutely done everything and gone to your goal if there was one can't give a better solution :(

Or maybe the rng goddess just favored me or something :D

andriejek69
10-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Same problem. Killed everything on the map, done absolutely everything and it doesn't proceed further. Condition with all three characters works if you loose one but doesn't work when they are all alive and U have done everything.

I'm so angry :(

Tykuryu
10-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Same here, everybody is alive. done everything. doesn´t work.

Speedbones1
10-03-2015, 06:56 AM
Just keep the farming of the skeletons as the last quest then it works. tried it several times

andriejek69
10-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Just keep the farming of the skeletons as the last quest then it works. tried it several times

Your solution doesn't work in my game :(

Mescalamba2015
10-03-2015, 09:26 PM
So it works if you do those "skeletons which join you" as last quest and done everything before? Badly set trigger then probably.

Otherwise solution is to use cheat and hit "win" after you did everything. :D I guess we miss a bit of something, but you can proceed to next mission (was what I did).

daftdef
10-04-2015, 12:57 PM
So it works if you do those "skeletons which join you" as last quest and done everything before? Badly set trigger then probably.

I did this but I'm stuck too ! I'v finished two quests on the last turn (win the last castle, then skeletons). Got cinematic but nothing else happened :(

Otherwise solution is to use cheat and hit "win" after you did everything. :D I guess we miss a bit of something, but you can proceed to next mission (was what I did).

If you use the cheat (and how to use it !), does the game considers it as a "true" win ? I mean, do you keep the relics, XP, etc.. in the next chapter ?

andriejek69
10-04-2015, 07:46 PM
So this is how this should be avaible to do:

1. You need to activate cheat console.

How to activate Cheat Window:

Open “MMH7Game.ini” available on My Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Config
With a “Ctrl+F” keyboard shortcut, look for the line containing: “mDebugCheats=False” (line 276)
Replace the “False” by “True” --> “mDebugCheats=True”
Save the document before closing it.

2. After that go to your game and click a little star above "next-turn" button and then choose to win the map.

I don't know about the artifacts but skills progress further.

kbct
10-05-2015, 05:08 PM
So this is how this should be avaible to do:

1. You need to activate cheat console.

How to activate Cheat Window:

Open “MMH7Game.ini” available on My Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Config
With a “Ctrl+F” keyboard shortcut, look for the line containing: “mDebugCheats=False” (line 276)
Replace the “False” by “True” --> “mDebugCheats=True”
Save the document before closing it.

2. After that go to your game and click a little star above "next-turn" button and then choose to win the map.

I don't know about the artifacts but skills progress further.

Thank you. That worked. As a test, I moved the artifacts over to the starting map 3 character and they move over as well.

Nagerash
10-06-2015, 01:44 PM
When I replayed the mission I made sure to pick up all the skeletons with the main hero as well as capture all the mines. I saved the mine quest for last and removed the other two players from the game first, to get to all the skeletons. and it completed fine. :)
I was still able to lvl up all 3 heroes to 15, just made sure to get all quest related things with the main hero. (now im just stuck at mission 4 though -_-)

RogerM80
10-06-2015, 03:30 PM
All Quest are done the 3 heroes are alive after i picked up the last group of sceletons nothing happens

Cause of all the other bugs you can say this is a beta no release version what i bought

The good solution: play again the map!

mreed2
10-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Assuming that you don't want to cheat your way past the Necro 2 map (and, in my mind, that's a fully legitimate solution):

The fix for Necro 2 is to ensure that you don't complete two quests with the same action -- specifically, that you don't complete "Defeat the Rebels" and "Capture all mines" at the same time.

The easiest way to ensure that this doesn't happen is to not conquer the outpost in the SW corner of the map until the end -- however, this required restarting the scenario, as you are very unlikely to have a save that far back.

On the Steam forums, someone reported success by luring an enemy hero out of one of the towns, then conquering the town (completing the "Capture all mines" quest) and then defeating the enemy hero (completing the "Defeat the Rebels" quest). The upside is that it doesn't require a restart, but the downside is that luring out an enemy hero such that you can conquer the city without also defeating the hero in question is... Well, the fact that this is apparently possible seems like an AI bug to me...