PDA

View Full Version : @ development team: one small request

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 04:47 PM
when flying online and saving the track, can we get some small sign on the screen that the track is being saved? Without HUD it is impossible to know it, and with HUD I often have to start/stop saving again as I forgot whether i am saving the track or not. I have a plenty of 2sec track saved then /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
hopefully it can be done within those "two weeks" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

-------------

"The picture repeats itself when operations, which began with great intent and local successes, degenerated into senseless, wild hammering at fixed front-line positions once they encounter initial heavy losses and unforeseen situations. This incomprehensible phenomenon appears again and again. But, even in extremis, the Russian is never logical; he falls back on his natural instinct, and the nature of the Russian is to use mass, steamroller tactics, and adherence to given objectives without regard to changing situations."

German 9th Army report after repulsing the Soviet offensive "Mars" in Rzhev bulge, December 1942.

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 04:47 PM
when flying online and saving the track, can we get some small sign on the screen that the track is being saved? Without HUD it is impossible to know it, and with HUD I often have to start/stop saving again as I forgot whether i am saving the track or not. I have a plenty of 2sec track saved then /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
hopefully it can be done within those "two weeks" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

-------------

"The picture repeats itself when operations, which began with great intent and local successes, degenerated into senseless, wild hammering at fixed front-line positions once they encounter initial heavy losses and unforeseen situations. This incomprehensible phenomenon appears again and again. But, even in extremis, the Russian is never logical; he falls back on his natural instinct, and the nature of the Russian is to use mass, steamroller tactics, and adherence to given objectives without regard to changing situations."

German 9th Army report after repulsing the Soviet offensive "Mars" in Rzhev bulge, December 1942.