PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report: Haven mission #3: Blessings of Freedom

Decstarrr
09-29-2015, 08:36 PM
So, I beat Sergeui in the beginning with Konrad (which probably isn't supposed to happen considering the army strenghts). I could keep playing the level, but once I completed all quest, I get the quest "Counterattack" in which I am supposed to beat Sergeui and his guys, but they are nowhere (because I killed them already). Any fix for that?

TjenStylez
09-29-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm facing the same problem. Three subquests for those three heroes you need to defeat which have already been killed by Konrad. I would love to see a fix too, and please add more units or better heroes if you want to make something "unbeatable" >.> Playing Heroic and Sergeui was a joke...

Decstarrr
09-29-2015, 10:04 PM
It probably isn't even a bug, just sloppy coding; they clearly did not expect anyone to beat Sergeui... the joke is on them, really... I hate having to lose on purpose just to be able to advance in the story, but it probably is the only thing we can do ~~

TjenStylez
09-29-2015, 10:16 PM
My laptop isnt that fast, I really dont feel like playing the map again and lose on purpose. I rather hope Ubi can fix it so i can stilll finish the map as it is atm...

Wintermist
09-29-2015, 10:28 PM
Aha, am just about to start this map so I will make sure to lose then :)

LuckyMagus
09-30-2015, 12:03 PM
I also have the same problem. I tried to lose to Andrej? now i lost campain.:p