PDA

View Full Version : Heroes VII now available!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-29-2015, 01:07 PM
The time has come Heroes!

Might & Magic Heroes VII is now available on all supported platforms!

MMH7 story depicts the civil war that changed the ruling dynasty of the Holy Empire. The Empress’ murder has left an empty throne, a realm in flames and too many hungry rivals intent on claiming it. The Duke Ivan calls together a prestigious council of six trusted advisors in search of a viable path for putting an end to this war of succession.

Join the fight and shape the future of Ashan through 7 exciting campaigns and hundred hours of turn based strategy!

Read more https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/m-m-heroes-vii-now-available

Raelag2312199
09-29-2015, 01:07 PM
can you give me the code

wizard-vrn
09-29-2015, 01:15 PM
I pre-order UPlay. 14:15 game is not. Where can I get the patch

MMH7 story depicts the civil war that changed the ruling dynasty of the Holy Empire. The Empress’ murder has left an empty throne, a realm in flames and too many hungry rivals intent on claiming it. The Duke Ivan calls together a prestigious council of six trusted advisors in search of a viable path for putting an end to this war of succession.

Join the fight and shape the future of Ashan through 7 exciting campaigns and hundred hours of turn based strategy!

maross80
09-29-2015, 01:18 PM
Still aint working here, same preorder and preloaded picture as before. Do i need to do something manually here?

screenshot: http://scr.hu/5cuz/xuw2a

edit: oh well, i assume theres nothing to do, angry mob on forums as well, steam version is working, uplay does not. Another flawless stars, i should have expected that.

aior39350
09-29-2015, 01:19 PM

Great,but still waiting about my game ...Buying collector edition,and can't play because you send it later !!! Very bad job Ubi

dao1202
09-29-2015, 01:19 PM
Got the same issue, game is still "not published yet". Restarted the Ubi launcher and also "check data", I've preloaded the game.

Wintermist
09-29-2015, 01:20 PM
Yep, same here. I tried verifying the files too.

UrbanEag1e
Still aint working here, same preorder and preloaded picture as before. Do i need to do something manually here?

screenshot: http://scr.hu/5cuz/xuw2a

same sh1t. Why u dont do nothig, Ubi ?

AuhuaLover
Any reason why you are deleting bug reports? Do you want to avoid that other see that there are bugs?

ACIS-Atlanzat
09-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Preloaded the game yesterday and it is still shown as Preoaded up until now (14:23 CET) !
I also started the Uplay Client as Admin and verified the files... wanna play :(

Raiden74
09-29-2015, 01:27 PM
get it together Ubisoft. So people that purchased it on YOUR platform can't play, and those that purchased it on Steam can!?
Do something!!!!

DocMcJansen1
09-29-2015, 01:31 PM
get it together Ubisoft. So people that purchased it on YOUR platform can't play, and those that purchased it on Steam can!?
Do something!!!!

And you should do something preeeeetty quick! Kind of embarrassing, isn't it? And they really don't know why there is so much "hate" for ubisoft/uplay? God! They are so blind....*sigh*

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Hello everyone,

we are aware of an issue with downloading through Uplay.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards

Freddyftw
09-29-2015, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone,

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards

There is an really easy fix for all this.

Send out Steam codes to all those who bought the game through uplay.

There you have it!

wizard-vrn
09-29-2015, 01:37 PM
What inconveniences? Really could not check it out?
YOU Weirdly offended all the fans!

Give bonuses for such an insult!

Hello everyone,

Kind Regards

Raiden74
09-29-2015, 01:38 PM
What inconveniences? Really could not check it out?
YOU Weirdly offended all the fans!

Give bonuses for such an insult!

I doubt that would be that simple...

Wuschi2006
09-29-2015, 01:42 PM
my order is from 18.09 over UPLAY
Now is 14:42

I'm ***** that all can play, except the idiots who bought over UPLAY

HEKPOMAHTKA
09-29-2015, 01:44 PM
So what i must doing?
И что мне сцука делать, игра то не идет, висит что сделан предзаказ и все тут!!!

Wintermist
09-29-2015, 01:46 PM
Sounds like servers got the release time wrong or something.

Raiden74
09-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Mine is "unlocked" now. here I go! :D

Zant
09-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Is it posible to get the cd key and we can activate it over Steam ?

Pulsifer88
09-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Congrats, enjoy! It's coming for everyone, just a little at a time. Let's calm down. :)

jacobek0123
09-29-2015, 01:51 PM
I bought pre-order like month ago, on pre-order I bought in shop is written that i'll get a key to unlocki additional content but game has been released and i still dont have this key :/

Raiden74
09-29-2015, 01:51 PM
Well, I would if the patch downloaded... :(

Wuschi2006
09-29-2015, 01:52 PM
Now it works

UrbanEag1e
09-29-2015, 01:53 PM
no it is not

Pulsifer88
09-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Not for me, not yet. But I am patient. I once outwaited a stone.

dao1202
09-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Still not working for me.

Wintermist
09-29-2015, 02:01 PM
Here we go :) Thanks for the quick fix.

ACIS-Atlanzat
09-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Doesn't work for me either -.- (15:00 CEST)

Edit: Now it is working (15:20 CEST)

HEKPOMAHTKA
09-29-2015, 02:03 PM
And how much time i must w8 4 u? Why my game is not working?

Wuschi2006
09-29-2015, 02:04 PM
My Game starts over UPLAY and its playable

@Ubi-MoshiMoshi

But i buy: Might & Magic® Heroes® VII - Digital Deluxe Edition (Pre-Ordered)
Now i missing my Heroes® of Might & Magic® III - HD Edition (Pre-Ordered)

HEKPOMAHTKA
09-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Send me this f..g cd key and i can activate it over Steam

Olorin_Mayar
09-29-2015, 02:07 PM
I have the same problem.
I can't play the game on Uplay and H3 HD is still missing :/

RitterRondras
09-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Still not playable over uplay for me...

DocMcJansen1
09-29-2015, 02:08 PM
Still not able to download/play...you really messed up! Again: please don't wonder about people disliking uplay/ubisoft...just understand it and get better!

Thorwald17
09-29-2015, 02:08 PM
Preorder last week, get the key and activate it.
Try to start but nothing happens. No crash report or other infomations.
I´m Not amused:(

Pulsifer88
09-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Preorder last week, get the key and activate it.
Try to start but nothing happens. No crash report or other infomations.
I´m Not amused:(

Thorwald17, a few questions.
1. Did you buy it on Steam or through uPlay?
2. If it's on uPlay, when you try to activate the game does it just launch uPlay to the HMM VII Window where the box says "Preloaded" or does it say "Play" or anything like it?
3. What OS do you have? Windows 7, 8.1, 10?
4. Do you have a 32- or 64-bit version of Windows?

If you answer these questions, I might have some relevant tips. If I can't think of anything, at least it'll be more information for you to start a proper Technical Support thread.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Hello Heroes,
Quick update on the current situation:

- Game availability
• Steam: The game should be live now for all players on Steam.
• Uplay: We are currently unlocking all accesses little by little in the different countries. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know when it is working for you with your country!

- Known Issues:
• Listing (work in progress) http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1281324-Known-Issues
• Game not starting: it seems some players are unable to launch the game after installation. Could you please let us know if you are using a 64bit OS, laptop or desktop, and what are your video card(s) (especially if you have an intel gpu + another card in your setup)

- Day one Patch:
/!\ Day one version of the game is 31895
• Preload: If you preloaded the title, you will have to download a 2-3gb patch to launch the game
• Retail installation: As mentioned in previous articles, a day one patch of 11gb is mandatory to be able to launch the game in best conditions

Taixzidane
09-29-2015, 02:26 PM
Mine not running also. Bought it on u-play almost 6-month ago or more. played both betas. Running windows 10 64-bit on PC. Both betas launched on my pc so the specs are not the issue i think- in u-play says preloaded as i have preloaded it few days ago. Ahh and i live in Estonia GMT +2

Pulsifer88
09-29-2015, 02:30 PM
Mine not running also. Bought it on u-play almost 6-month ago or more. played both betas. Running windows 10 64-bit on PC. Both betas launched on my pc so the specs are not the issue i think- in u-play says preloaded as i have preloaded it few days ago.

A lot of us are having this issue right now. They just said they're unlocking it little by little, country by country. No time estimate as of yet. But we're seeing people comment that it's unlocking for them, which suggests it's happening at least fairly quickly. I'd give it a couple of hours and then check back.

Wuschi2006
09-29-2015, 03:06 PM
Hello Heroes,

- Game availability
• Uplay: We are currently unlocking all accesses little by little in the different countries. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know when it is working for you with your country!

- Known Issues:
• Listing (work in progress) http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1281324-Known-Issues
• Game not starting: it seems some players are unable to launch the game after installation. Could you please let us know if you are using a 64bit OS, laptop or desktop, and what are your video card(s) (especially if you have an intel gpu + another card in your setup)

- Day one Patch:
• Preload: If you preloaded the title, you will have to download a 2-3gb patch to launch the game
• Retail installation: As mentioned in previous articles, a day one patch of 11gb is mandatory to be able to launch the game in best conditions

i am from Germany and it works with UPLAY

AIB0_KZ
09-29-2015, 03:09 PM
I am still unable to launch the game through Uplay.

bahamutal
09-29-2015, 03:12 PM
I didn't and do not currently have the option to even preload the game. I still have the beta picture on my uplay account showing expired. I bought the collector's edition but nothing is showing up on Uplay at all. I will continue to wait and see if it becomes available by the time I get home from work.

victorash
09-29-2015, 03:13 PM
After 1 hour and 50 minutes was unlocked here in Romania. Apparently 5gb free wasn't enough for the small day1 patch (I have digital deluxe and preloaded a few days ago) so I got an error. It nedded around 6gb space even if the patch has 2,9 gb probably for unpaking and installing. The download speed was fairly good (4,5 MB/s) it took around 15 minutes in total. I also have the Heroes 3 Hd acrivate and the 60 uplay points bonus for preordering. It says that the preorder bonuses are activates. I'll have to check. Game seems ok till now and I have laptop + minimal specs for some parts (f.e GPU). Anyway moves faster than beta 2. 10x

Pulsifer88
09-29-2015, 03:19 PM
I didn't and do not currently have the option to even preload the game. I still have the beta picture on my uplay account showing expired. I bought the collector's edition but nothing is showing up on Uplay at all. I will continue to wait and see if it becomes available by the time I get home from work.

This doesn't sound like the problem the rest of us are having. I suggest opening a ticket with UbiSoft. The game should be showing up in your games list as "preordered" even if, like the rest of us, it hasn't been unlocked yet.

bahamutal
09-29-2015, 03:36 PM
This doesn't sound like the problem the rest of us are having. I suggest opening a ticket with UbiSoft. The game should be showing up in your games list as "preordered" even if, like the rest of us, it hasn't been unlocked yet.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have sat here waiting like a scrub otherwise. Ticket now submitted.

Pulsifer88
09-29-2015, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I would have sat here waiting like a scrub otherwise. Ticket now submitted.

You're very welcome. Best of luck, hope they resolve it quickly for you!

(For the record, game still not unlocked in Norway as of 16:40 CEST.)

JusT_bNarFInfe
09-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Hello Heroes,

- Game availability

- Known Issues:

- Day one Patch:

First of all that was a normal start. Who expected a bug free start ?
So let the flame begin.
I got the Steam version and its not working.
Its live but its not working for me.
Friend can play with his desktop.
I cant with my laptop.
Got 64 Bit , Intel 4400 with an 880Gtxm nvidia.
All works fine.
I start the game.
Steam try to install the first time install.
Nothing happens. Game wont open and steam switch to i dont play this game anymore.
Anytime i start i get the first install.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1281324-Known-Issues Known-Issues and this is a joke for help.
Known Issues and there is nothing.

ruupi1980
09-29-2015, 05:02 PM
Hi Im from Germany

i buy the game on steam but the game didnt start after install

Here my PC

Intel core i74790k
64 bit Win 10
Nvdia Geforce GTX 780 ti

DrIstvaan
09-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Hi all,

Heroes VII appears as an owned game if I go to uplay.ubi.com and I look at my games, but it does NOT appear at all in my uPlay client.
Only the expired Heroes VII Beta 2 is there, the full game is not. It also wasn't there for pre-loading.
Is this normal? Could it be because it's not "unlocked" for Hungary yet? I don't really think this is the case here...

victorash
09-29-2015, 06:43 PM
From what I know only the digital versions of the game have the preloading option. Since you have the collector edition = physical box, you should search for your key there and activate the game in your uplay account + install the game from the dvd. After that the game should apperar and you should start download the big day1 patch. Or you did the above and stil not working?

iP4thy
09-29-2015, 07:08 PM
Just got my collector edition ._.
When i try install it from DVD, when i run "Autorun" its only install uPlay and then cant install game anymore ._. installer dont start, nothings happends ._. i can watchthis uPlay client 4ever....... and no... here is no "setup" "install" anything exe on my DVD....... help ? xD

ima downloading now game from server but with my connection using DVD will be faster ._.

Cutwell
09-29-2015, 07:15 PM
So UBI
You released the seckond path and still it did not help. I am using your Clinet to start the game but after a few seconds of trying nothing happends.

bahamutal
09-29-2015, 07:21 PM
From what I know only the digital versions of the game have the preloading option. Since you have the collector edition = physical box, you should search for your key there and activate the game in your uplay account + install the game from the dvd. After that the game should apperar and you should start download the big day1 patch. Or you did the above and stil not working?

I got the collector edition as well, with the figure and all that good stuff, however, when I received it, there was no DVD or Soundtrack disc. I called and they told me it was a digital version of the game. I have submitted a ticket and they are currently working on it.

Anyone else who got the collector's edition and did not get a game disc or sound track? Just want to make sure I am not the only person that did not get the discs hah.

iP4thy
09-29-2015, 07:24 PM
I got the collector edition as well, with the figure and all that good stuff, however, when I received it, there was no DVD or Soundtrack disc. I called and they told me it was a digital version of the game. I have submitted a ticket and they are currently working on it.

Anyone else who got the collector's edition and did not get a game disc or sound track? Just want to make sure I am not the only person that did not get the discs hah.

i got collector edition with 2DVD, but they wont install my game :D i just got 12gb DVD with uPlay on it :D
about ur case.............. GJ ubi for selling big box with stuff without DVD with game inside xD
and btw... probly not ubi foult here, couse when u buy it u got 2 options, PC download and PC DVD ._ probly u bought download version as ubi said xD

Gerwulf34
09-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Hi my game run in my computer, only that the campaign does not open, this gray window.

Ualde
09-29-2015, 07:27 PM
I have not the game in Uplay client and have not idea how to add it there. But I have the game in https://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/my-games
What I have to do now?

bahamutal
09-29-2015, 07:29 PM
i got collector edition with 2DVD, but they wont install my game :D i just got 12gb DVD with uPlay on it :D
about ur case.............. GJ ubi for selling big box with stuff without DVD with game inside xD

Yeah, I got the tarot cards, the figurine and the art book. But I did not have the game disc, the sound track or the Lithograph...

DrIstvaan
09-29-2015, 07:36 PM
I have not the game in Uplay client and have not idea how to add it there. But I have the game in https://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/my-games
What I have to do now?

This is exactly the same issue I have - I hope Ubi will fix this soon.

studport
09-29-2015, 08:47 PM
didnt start game: loading, then nothing happens, no errors and launcher didnt toggle on play mode, button play still on.
If i choose MMH 7 editor to launch, i've got error message:

Loading the editor with managed code requires the existance of the `MMH7Editor-Win64-Shipping.exe.config` file witch not found. This file necessary in order for the managed runtime to locate dependent assembly files. The application will now exit.

windows 10(64 bit), intel i7-2630QM, geforce gt540m

feuerfanal1705
09-29-2015, 08:49 PM
6hours and i see on uplay preload every time

QuietKungFu
09-29-2015, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I got the tarot cards, the figurine and the art book. But I did not have the game disc, the sound track or the Lithograph...

Same problem here. There is a gap in the back of the box that looks like there should be a game box, but there is nothing there. No game. Contacting support. Hopefully they can help.

RefaiS
09-29-2015, 09:44 PM
Best game from homm so far, even though i played 3, 5 and 6, this game still feels new, yet trustfull its overview in the town and skillmanagement is wonderfull !

nroembke
09-29-2015, 11:06 PM
After a reinstallation I can play now with Uplay,
but only in polish and two other languages I can't identify.
English or german would bei nice.

Comscript
09-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Loading the editor with managed code requires the existance of the `MMH7Editor-Win64-Shipping.exe.config` file witch not found. This file necessary in order for the managed runtime to locate dependent assembly files. The application will now exit.

Same problem windows 10 64 bits
install -> disk E:

guest-LrfnD0nI
09-30-2015, 01:35 AM
Its not the game, its something very terrible. Very cheap unprofessional graphics even on the best setting and CORE i5 intel 8GB. Very Slow computer players, very awful trees, creatures , my hero's horse running by its side.... very cheap magic effects graphics. I'M SHOCKED.

studport
09-30-2015, 08:31 AM
When i start game nothing happens, in windows logs about this problem:

Имя сбойного приложения: MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe, версия: 1.0.12161.0, метка времени: 0x5605b9f2
Имя сбойного модуля: ntdll.dll, версия: 10.0.10240.16430, метка времени: 0x55c59f92
Код исключения: 0xc0000005
Смещение ошибки: 0x000000000002ebf4
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x19d0
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d0fb517bdf0f69
Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Might and Magic Heroes VII\Binaries\Win64\MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-30-2015, 10:34 AM
Hi Guys, for technical issues please post here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1041-Might-amp-Magic-Heroes-VII-Technical-Support

Please also keep an eye on the known issue thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1281324-Known-Issues) and stickies.

Thanks

tpen_
09-30-2015, 10:35 AM
didnt start game: loading, then nothing happens, no errors and launcher didnt toggle on play mode, button play still on.
If i choose MMH 7 editor to launch, i've got error message:

I also have the same problem with the editor, except I'm running windows 8.1. intel i7, with a geforce gtx 880m :( (Asus ROG J750JZ laptop)

Omeganian
09-30-2015, 12:20 PM
Still no sign of the game in Uplay. Still no sign of the package. Still no sign of anyone alive in support.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Closing this thread to encourage technical issues to be posted in the Technical Issue forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1041-Might-amp-Magic-Heroes-VII-Technical-Support

Thank you for your understanding.