PDA

View Full Version : Kudos about URU, despite it's flaws

Lijemo
01-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Hi,

I have a lot of complaints about URU, but I want to say "thank you" to Ubi and Cyan for having the guts to try new things. Some of them worked well, some of them (IMHO) did not. However, how does one determine what works and what doesn't without trying it? This isn't going to be the last Myst game ever made. I look forward to see what comes in the future, and I am enjoying the beauty and the exploration.

Lijemo
01-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Hi,

I have a lot of complaints about URU, but I want to say "thank you" to Ubi and Cyan for having the guts to try new things. Some of them worked well, some of them (IMHO) did not. However, how does one determine what works and what doesn't without trying it? This isn't going to be the last Myst game ever made. I look forward to see what comes in the future, and I am enjoying the beauty and the exploration.

MidevilDragon
01-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Yes MYST 4 is in production by UBI SOFT, I've just started URU last week and I look grate so far, I've only entered one age so far, I can't remember the name but its the one were the sun keep moving in cercal.

mr-zebra
01-12-2004, 11:04 AM
It's Teledahn http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif