PDA

View Full Version : PC Hacking games

Aardvark69GR
09-27-2015, 12:46 PM
Hello, my name is KONSTANTINOS and I'd like to report a few people that seem to abuse glitches or hacking the game.
I've tried Technical Support but there's no option for reporting people. I am able to get recorded proof anywhere between now and a week.
I remember one name: *name removed*. He's using some kind of speedhack to get around the map in a very short time and I wasn't the only witness to this, it wasn't some kind of lag problem or anything he was clearly cheating or hacking.

I will be trying to update this thread with recorded evidence. I really don't like how some people ruin the fun for others by using these hacks/cheats and therefore would really like them to get banned. Even if you ask them nicely to quit they continue hacking or cheating.

I noticed that Ubisoft doesn't do a lot about hackers/cheaters but if they do please punish these hackers.
If there is some kind of system to report this please give a link.

UbiBooma
09-28-2015, 06:03 PM
Hey aardvark, I deleted your posts because it says clearly in our forum rules that you're not allowed to post the names of cheaters on the boards. If you suspect people are cheating contact support at ubi.support.com or by the social media links in my signature below.

Read the section on "naming and shaming" in the forum rules here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142072&viewfull=1#post10142072

Aardvark69GR
09-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Hello, my name is KONSTANTINOS and I'd like to report a few people that seem to abuse glitches or hacking the game.
I've tried Technical Support but there's no option for reporting people. I am able to get recorded proof anywhere between now and a week.
I remember one name: *name removed*. He's using some kind of speedhack to get around the map in a very short time and I wasn't the only witness to this, it wasn't some kind of lag problem or anything he was clearly cheating or hacking.

I will be trying to update this thread with recorded evidence. I really don't like how some people ruin the fun for others by using these hacks/cheats and therefore would really like them to get banned. Even if you ask them nicely to quit they continue hacking or cheating.

I noticed that Ubisoft doesn't do a lot about hackers/cheaters but if they do please punish these hackers.
If there is some kind of system to report this please give a link.

QUESTION... IF I DO HACKING OR CHEATING IN ONE GAME ...You may suffer some PENALTY???

RaZoRFINNISH
09-30-2015, 02:14 PM
QUESTION... IF I DO HACKING OR CHEATING IN ONE GAME ...You may suffer some PENALTY???

No, Ubisoft doesn't care. There's zero anti-cheat going on, I haven't heard of a single time Ubisoft would have banned a cheater, punkbuster used to do that (Badly anyway), but even that is gone.

UbiBooma
10-01-2015, 08:02 PM
No, Ubisoft doesn't care. There's zero anti-cheat going on, I haven't heard of a single time Ubisoft would have banned a cheater, punkbuster used to do that (Badly anyway), but even that is gone.

The devs definitely care because it screws things up for everybody and it's unfair. I've heard there is some serious anti-cheat technology in the works but they haven't disclosed much beyond that. If the world were made of snickers bars and sushi we'd have this technology implemented today and the problem would be solved. But realistically it takes time.

Also Aardvark, please don't quote your own posts to bump threads. That's also against forum rules and if you do it again I'll have to lay down the hand of mod.

Aardvark69GR
10-03-2015, 10:59 PM
The devs definitely care because it screws things up for everybody and it's unfair. I've heard there is some serious anti-cheat technology in the works but they haven't disclosed much beyond that. If the world were made of snickers bars and sushi we'd have this technology implemented today and the problem would be solved. But realistically it takes time.

Also Aardvark, please don't quote your own posts to bump threads. That's also against forum rules and if you do it again I'll have to lay down the hand of mod.

self I see is that.
some players and spoil the game and fun of other players and I feel sorry for the money given for the purchase of a game.
Sorry if discomfort with my presence but I do not like injustice