PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Honor Rainbow 6 Siege Group now open

Lister4711
09-26-2015, 01:20 PM
ForgoTTen Honor

Is pleased to announce

http://www.forgottenhonor.com/modules/Forums/images/posters/rss_main_700.jpg

Forgotten Honor now 11 years old and counting, is a mixed gaming community that operates clans, groups, campaigns and tournaments for a wide selection of games.

Requirements
#Have common sense
#Must have a working Mic

Benefits
# Ranking system
# Medal and awards system
# High Powered Gaming Servers
# Mature and Friendly environment
# Free to join and open to everyone.
# Option to start you own groups.

Other Info
# Most EU timezone we do have members from the US, Australia, China but 95% of are playerbase is EU.
# Other groups, has a member of Forgotten Honor you are welcome to join other groups and campaigns within FH,
# Unlike other communities Forgotten Honor actively looks for people that want to start there own groups, campaigns and we help them. We provide Forums, Teamspeak channels also game servers.

How to Join
Firstly go to http://forgottenhonor.com Register then once registered click the games link on the main menu, look for the Rainbow 6 group and click the Join this game button.

Questions are welcome via PM on this forum or the FH Forum, or just come and find me on the FH TS3 ip is : ts1.forgottenhonor.com password: forhonor.

Mstronks
09-26-2015, 06:13 PM
How many people are allready playing?

Lister4711
09-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Hi, we have around 15 at the moment and growing slowly each day, The aim is to form a number of competitive teams, Also we may do a team vs team campaign where 2 teams fights each other over x number of weeks.

Luezefer
10-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the invite there Lister I have registered on the website. I didn't get on to much for Beta, but I did a little. I just got my soundcard and win10 figured out so now I have a mic again. I will try to post and catch up with everyone. I do have it pre-ordered for my PC, so lets rock.