PDA

View Full Version : Sub Captain bug?! - Spoiler

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 06:32 PM
I have a possible bug?! I am on the sub, and every time I enter the room where the captain is, the screen goes into Story mode, but then nothing happens. No keys seem to work, yet the game doesn't seem to be hung, as I can still press the escape key...

Any ideas?

Message Edited on 11/23/0305:33PM by Opus2

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 06:32 PM
I have a possible bug?! I am on the sub, and every time I enter the room where the captain is, the screen goes into Story mode, but then nothing happens. No keys seem to work, yet the game doesn't seem to be hung, as I can still press the escape key...

Any ideas?

Message Edited on 11/23/0305:33PM by Opus2

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 01:48 AM
I think there's a bug here, too, but my story mode completed, I made the radio contact and hid in the officer's cabin as stated in the objectives. I waited and waited in the officer's cabin. Nothing happend. Do I wait here in real time until the sub travels from Mexico to Maryland?

Toorabid
Opus2 wrote:
- I have a possible bug?! I am on the sub, and every
- time I enter the room where the captain is, the
- screen goes into Story mode, but then nothing
- happens. No keys seem to work, yet the game doesn't
- seem to be hung, as I can still press the escape
- key...
-
- Any ideas?
-
-
-
- Message Edited on 11/23/03 05:33PM by Opus2

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 04:51 AM
In the Officer's Room, did you check that little closet covered by a curtain?

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 04:56 AM
yeah, finally I did... I was sure getting tired of sitting on that bunk! Thanks for the note, though.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey, did you have anything special when you entered the room with the captain? And did you enter the door to the left, which would have brought you into full view of the captain? What I am hinting at, is did you have a key to enter the door to the right, thereby allowing you to pass by the captain from behind him?

Otherwise, I have no idea what I am supposed to wait for here...

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 03:16 AM
I wasn't face to face, but on the other side of a glass situation map; didn't have a key, just keyed the radio and gave destination. went through door to left and found officer's cabin to hide in.
Opus2 wrote:
- Hey, did you have anything special when you entered
- the room with the captain? And did you enter the
- door to the left, which would have brought you into
- full view of the captain? What I am hinting at, is
- did you have a key to enter the door to the right,
- thereby allowing you to pass by the captain from
- behind him?
-
- Otherwise, I have no idea what I am supposed to wait
- for here...
-
-

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Well that's not very sporting...looks like I have gotten to the same spot, but in my game, it has decided not to do anything...I guess I'll go finish Call of Duty...

Sheesh...

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 02:18 AM
Well, I got past that spot...tried something different this time...did more sneaking, and taking captives this time, knocking them out nicely. I pretty much shot up the place first several times through, and this did not work...might want to check this out Ubi...