PDA

View Full Version : Can we able to fight with different type weapons ?

resoutbreak
09-22-2015, 07:42 PM
I really wonder that . Because all trailers u showed us , they were playing the game only with a sword .

Spears , Bows , Axes , 2 hand swords and more would be awesome for this game .

coma987
09-22-2015, 09:28 PM
<------ Take a look around at the soldiers coming from those helmets.

MisterWillow
09-26-2015, 06:51 AM
Spears , Bows , Axes , 2 hand swords and more would be awesome for this game .

Probably not bows (there are threads discussing ranged combat and why it might not be the best idea here), but there is a video with a glimpse of a Knight with a shield and flail (here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1229736-Glimpse-of-Morning-Star-Shield-combat?)), and the trailer showcases a variety of weapons from all factions---naginata/spear, flail, sword and shield, axes (both two-handed and dual wielded)---which I think gives at least some indication that there will be more than the standard two-handed sword that's been shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHXXks53YY

The devs have said that there will be multiple Hero/classes for each faction, and each would be designated a weapon.

Arkmuth
10-06-2015, 02:22 PM
I think he meant if we will be able to carry more than one weapon in a game session, primary and secondary for example, in all the videos we saw players used all the time the same weapon, a part from the oni's shuriken, but it is a feat... (or whatever that was called, can't recall now)

MisterWillow
10-06-2015, 10:35 PM
I think he meant if we will be able to carry more than one weapon in a game session, primary and secondary for example, in all the videos we saw players used all the time the same weapon, a part from the oni's shuriken, but it is a feat... (or whatever that was called, can't recall now)

Is it? In that case, I'm gonna go with no.

I don't think such a thing is really necessary.

Dead1y-Derri
10-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Is it? In that case, I'm gonna go with no.

I don't think such a thing is really necessary.

I agree,

I think we will see each hero with his/her own weapon and that'll be it apart from weapons used when feats are activated such as the Oni using its throwing blade.